Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Who needs a winner Wednesday night. Huge play

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Guys we're starting this pattern again of kicking guys when they're down.


    Not what we're about here..
    I get that. But, the bombastic tone of the auther foments this kind of deserved response.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Crvsades View Post
    He for sure bet it. Posted when WSH was down 3-0 to say he bet STL. He jumps in any thread that has a winner acting like he bet it.

    Lol he said I am with you at 5:22. Then said nationals are +300 in live at 5:22. Fuck this dude. Then you post another live line... and then nothing for when they almost came back. My guess is he bet Nationals and then once he saw another capper on the other side he bet on the cardinals lol. This guy will follow a prostitute into a police station. He’s a joke in every sense and anyone who supports this clown doesn’t know his history. Steals plays from Pennywise and sells them to newbies who couldn’t get them. Don’t make me go ask Kevy for those embarrassing videos you made.

    I like Tru. We go back. Good guy. He goes hard when he likes something. We all lose sometimes and if you act like you don’t you’re a tool.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Senior 2DIMES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,622
    prostitute into a police station ......lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Quote Originally Posted by pathologist View Post
    You know you followed and played it
    I followed BZ and took the Cardinals =) Thanks for your concern.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol he said I am with you at 5:22. Then said nationals are +300 in live at 5:22. Fuck this dude. Then you post another live line... and then nothing for when they almost came back. My guess is he bet Nationals and then once he saw another capper on the other side he bet on the cardinals lol. This guy will follow a prostitute into a police station. He’s a joke in every sense and anyone who supports this clown doesn’t know his history. Steals plays from Pennywise and sells them to newbies who couldn’t get them. Don’t make me go ask Kevy for those embarrassing videos you made.

    I like Tru. We go back. Good guy. He goes hard when he likes something. We all lose sometimes and if you act like you don’t you’re a tool.
    omggggggggggg here comes the TIMESTAMP police!!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    TG,

    Get em back! Good luck to you sir.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    omggggggggggg here comes the TIMESTAMP police!!!!


    How many times did you hit “report” on my post? And it isn’t even your thread. You came in here bashing the O.P. Posting live lines and making snide remarks. You call me a hypocrite!?!?!?!? Bahahahhahahahah. You are the definition of a hypocrite and a disgrace. You claim you hate when people do this and yet you do this. And yet to explain your role in the stealing and sellling of Pennywises plays as well. You’re scum.


    One more bleep out of you and I’m hitting up Kevy for the videos. They will go to the rubber room or to the RX classic threads section
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Senior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    How many times did you hit ďreportĒ on my post? And it isnít even your thread. You came in here bashing the O.P. Posting live lines and making snide remarks. You call me a hypocrite!?!?!?!? Bahahahhahahahah. You are the definition of a hypocrite and a disgrace. You claim you hate when people do this and yet you do this. And yet to explain your role in the stealing and sellling of Pennywises plays as well. Youíre scum.


    One more bleep out of you and Iím hitting up Kevy for the videos. They will go to the rubber room or to the RX classic threads section

    How come everywhere you go people just cant stand you? Could it possibly be that your opinions and general outlook on life are total garbage? You must lead a very miserable existence with zero real friends or acquaintances.

    Sadly, I think its time for another ban for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    How many times did you hit “report” on my post? And it isn’t even your thread. You came in here bashing the O.P. Posting live lines and making snide remarks. You call me a hypocrite!?!?!?!? Bahahahhahahahah. You are the definition of a hypocrite and a disgrace. You claim you hate when people do this and yet you do this. And yet to explain your role in the stealing and sellling of Pennywises plays as well. You’re scum.


    One more bleep out of you and I’m hitting up Kevy for the videos. They will go to the rubber room or to the RX classic threads section
    OMGGGGGGGGG are u threatening me again w/ videos??? lmao. Go ahead, post the videos, i'm all for it!!! Internet hardass over here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    How come everywhere you go people just cant stand you? Could it possibly be that your opinions and general outlook on life are total garbage? You must lead a very miserable existence with zero real friends or acquaintances.

    Sadly, I think its time for another ban for you.
    This is the biggest scum on the planet, UnderSiege. He never has anything good to say, never posts plays, just talks a whole lot of stanky garbage. His breath smells like shit cuz he talks so much garbage!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Senior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    This is the biggest scum on the planet, UnderSiege. He never has anything good to say, never posts plays, just talks a whole lot of stanky garbage. His breath smells like shit cuz he talks so much garbage!!!
    I agree he is trash but I have actually seen him post plays in the past. He has stopped recently though, im guessing because of his win percentage. Greenbacks posted like 20 plays of his and the guy hit 30% winners. It was terrible handicapping. I dont know why he comes here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    I agree he is trash but I have actually seen him post plays in the past. He has stopped recently though, im guessing because of his win percentage. Greenbacks posted like 20 plays of his and the guy hit 30% winners. It was terrible handicapping. I dont know why he comes here.
    Why i call him a HYPOCRITE. He talks shit about those who post (win or lose), and then he can't even post consistently. Poor guy. Just getting ass rammed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Local varkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    36,016
    Moving on.........

    Time to focus on some tennis capping & NFL!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Moving on.........

    Time to focus on what capper I can take plays from and act like I am doing my own tennis capping & NFL!

    There ya go. I fixed it for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,306
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    How come everywhere you go people just cant stand you? Could it possibly be that your opinions and general outlook on life are total garbage? You must lead a very miserable existence with zero real friends or acquaintances.

    Sadly, I think its time for another ban for you.

    Im ready for a ban? Didn’t you just threaten someone and get banned for 2 months? Keep watching those action star movies and thinking you are tough. Fucking lame.

    My work here will definitely never be matched by some pussy ass bitch fake toughguy who only posts -260 lines and thinks he is a special capper lol. Look at my entire body of work. You are not fucking with me. Point blank period.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Senior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Im ready for a ban? Didn’t you just threaten someone and get banned for 2 months? Keep watching those action star movies and thinking you are tough. Fucking lame.

    My work here will definitely never be matched by some pussy ass bitch fake toughguy who only posts -260 lines and thinks he is a special capper lol. Look at my entire body of work. You are not fucking with me. Point blank period.
    Oh really, Im a pussy ass bitch? Is that why I invited you and the loser squad to come say hi to me in vegas last weekend and you guys ran for the hills. Chirp Chirp mother fucker, nothing but crickets.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your accomplishments here are non-existent. No one knows what youre talking about, your reputation is trash. Where are your accomplishments at? I would like to see them. Please point me to one meaningful accomplishment so I can discredit it immediately.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    OMGGGGGGGGG are u threatening me again w/ videos??? lmao. Go ahead, post the videos, i'm all for it!!! Internet hardass over here.
    Yes please share. I'd like to understand the reasoning behind wanting to circle jerk with family members...you talking cousins or immediate members?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by varkeyboy View Post
    Why i call him a HYPOCRITE. He talks shit about those who post (win or lose), and then he can't even post consistently. Poor guy. Just getting ass rammed.
    Perhaps instead of circlejerking you'd like your family to ass ram you too?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Senior UnderSiege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,508
    Lmao Damian... I think the elephant in the room is this: varkey- have you ever had homosexual incestuous encounters with your cousins?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    23,145
    Lol, u guys are crazy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    2,538
    If it doesn't get deleted this thread will probably go on for months. And OP has posted since he made the pick
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •