Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: THE 7th ANNUAL 2018 LV HILTON STYLE NFL CONTEST (Picks & Standings Thread)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213
  1. #301  
    RX Junior Captain Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    557
    When I get the $3,750 the other $1,250 will be completely BAS and Shdw01's decision.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #302  
    RX Junior Captain Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    557
    Once I have the funds, I'm completely out of the discussion. The $5,000 BAS owes for winning that is for Shdw01 to keep for himself or do whatever he wishes to do with it.

    This website should be ashamed for even allowing a buyout to exist from a contest with their name attached to it, but I'm willing to accept $3,750 as full payment.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #303  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vegas Dave's Couch
    Posts
    520
    Not sure what is going on at this point, please message me buyout offers I may even do 50% at this point. Has to be Pay***
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #304  
    RX Local MattyMatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    15,032
    Quote Originally Posted by shdw01 View Post
    wow. fwiw, i did not buy anyone out. It's comments like this or Patsfan that make this not worth it for me.

    All you guys see is the $ i would've profit from this. We all know there is a risk and I still fully believe everyone will get paid. Was trying to help some people out and get compensated for the risk I'm taking on. But seriously, this is not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shdw01 View Post
    you guys are so fucking annoying. try to help and i get shit for it.

    so i say i'm staying out and i get shit for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shdw01 View Post
    holy fuck you are irritating, how much are you owed?
    Ditto...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #305  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    15,010
    Quote Originally Posted by shdw01 View Post
    wow. fwiw, i did not buy anyone out. It's comments like this or Patsfan that make this not worth it for me.

    All you guys see is the $ i would've profit from this. We all know there is a risk and I still fully believe everyone will get paid. Was trying to help some people out and get compensated for the risk I'm taking on. But seriously, this is not worth it.
    shdw, for what it's worth, I totally understand where you are coming from. You made an offer to assume the risk and hopefully only delay for a price that I felt was more than fair considering all the information that we have. And there are those who want to give you shit, make you out to be some kind of bad guy.

    If I were owed the money, I'd be very grateful that you showed up offering an alternative.

    There is no certainty in this for you. I'd pull out too. F them. Let them assume their own risk and sleepless nights.

    When good things get turned to bad it is time to pull out. That's the way of all deals.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #306  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vegas Dave's Couch
    Posts
    520
    Funny thing is no one can get a hold of this BAS and they all claim how awesome of a guy he is, yet no one can get a hold of him. He has to be in ICU
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #307  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by HotshotGambler View Post
    Funny thing is no one can get a hold of this BAS and they all claim how awesome of a guy he is, yet no one can get a hold of him. He has to be in ICU
    Who knows if this post will even go through as now my posts are being blocked, but just because someone talks to you at one of those RX parties or is cordial to you online doesn't make them a great person. I highly doubt any person on here truly knows if BAS is a great guy or not, myself included obviously. I am simply a gambler and would want all my debts paid before almost everything else. I guess I don't understand how GB was so important to him, even after a heart attack. I just cant see how GB is the first thing on your mind after an event like that, but I suppose everyone is different...

    Lastly, at lest I see management has made a response...that's at lest encouraging...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #308  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Vegas Dave's Couch
    Posts
    520
    WoodStool, Go look at other thread, RX head guy claims BAS, has signed in as recently as this Wednesday. crazy with his most recent heart attack and strokes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #309  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by HotshotGambler View Post
    WoodStool, Go look at other thread, RX head guy claims BAS, has signed in as recently as this Wednesday. crazy with his most recent heart attack and strokes.
    Well I never believed that story to begin with and at this moment I cant tell you my real feelings because they placed me on post review and are blocking anything they don't see fit at the moment. I'll tell you this though, BAS had been an emotional basket case for at lest a month before that contest was even over...He was ranting and raving at GB back in early December.

    Obviously with management's response they also aren't believing the story 100 percent either...Hache has also seemed to tone down pushing that narrative. Remember, he at first couldn't pay because of vacation(understandable I suppose, though I would have gotten this out of the way first) then it was 2nd round of vacation(this is where is started getting weird in my opinion) then all the bull crap that followed that doesn't need to be rehashed again...This was all done to buy time, and its becoming more and more obvious.

    Even if he had a heart attack and stroke they don't cut you off to the outside world for months, they sometimes ask you to ease up on the work load or take a week or so off, also no doctor can demand you to do it...With the amount of time that has went by he is either lying about this or dead, and he ain't dead.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #310  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    When BAS posted the below, that is when something started to seem out of place for him...I also messed up on my dates he actually posted that December 28 not in early December like I originally stated...



    People think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it...


    At one time when I was in their corner ( somewhat ) all is fine ... But because I Don't come to defend them, I'm the enemy.

    Yes there is some truth to what you post about others, but we .... I said WE don't know if it's 100% Truth ...
    So I moved the Soap opera to the rubber room where you continued to blast away. On and on you went, day after day...
    95% of the time just Talking to yourself.

    You were once a good poster, but then things changed, you got weird, you just totally changed and I Still stayed out of it.
    Guess you wanted me to be your "enforcer" , guess you wanted me to Allow you to continue to be disruptive, to turn every thread in the offshore into your Battleground ..... Well I fixed that.

    So the Pony show continued in the RR, and We let you do whatever you wanted to do .... in the mean time, here and there you threw your Darts
    and these people in posts throughout the forums.

    But here you just couldn't help yourself. You had to continue even though nobody really showed up. once in a while someone would pop up
    and that just got your juices going more.

    NOW comes a Day where I was off, some NEW blood comes into one of your threads, you make reports, they don't get deleted right away
    and YOU blame me. Hache man comes in and deletes them for you. OR you say I don't delete your reports. WHATEVER....

    So the guy that Starts trouble in the offshore, the guy that rates the threads of his enemies a 1 star .... YES, it was YOU
    and I have NO need to show you proof. But it's probably going to be the reason that we can the thread rating.

    So now you decide to start a Thread Calling me out .... Calling me Unfair ..... Calling me
    unprofessional ...

    You're Right... it was UNFAIR that I Didn't BAN You when you started this Crap with the Multiple Posters... It was UNFAIR that I Only Banned you from the Offshore ...... it was UNPROFESSIONAL of Me to Allow you to Slide on a Lot of Stuff you have posted about People

    BUT Now, you have Lost your Only
    avenue on the forum to Call anyone out !

    because if I See Anymore crap from you, You will Slowly Lose Every Sub Forum here at The RX.
    and If I See ANYTHING Over the Top, I won't even wait. Break ANY of the Rules here and you will be Gone.

    Because your disruptive days are Over ...

    and that goes for Anyone else that wants to screw up this Forum .... Including the guy hanging for your Butt, Stock07

    I have said my peace...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #311  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    34,568
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    When BAS posted the below, that is when something started to seem out of place for him...I also messed up on my dates he actually posted that December 28 not in early December like I originally stated...



    People think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it...


    At one time when I was in their corner ( somewhat ) all is fine ... But because I Don't come to defend them, I'm the enemy.

    Yes there is some truth to what you post about others, but we .... I said WE don't know if it's 100% Truth ...
    So I moved the Soap opera to the rubber room where you continued to blast away. On and on you went, day after day...
    95% of the time just Talking to yourself.

    You were once a good poster, but then things changed, you got weird, you just totally changed and I Still stayed out of it.
    Guess you wanted me to be your "enforcer" , guess you wanted me to Allow you to continue to be disruptive, to turn every thread in the offshore into your Battleground ..... Well I fixed that.

    So the Pony show continued in the RR, and We let you do whatever you wanted to do .... in the mean time, here and there you threw your Darts
    and these people in posts throughout the forums.

    But here you just couldn't help yourself. You had to continue even though nobody really showed up. once in a while someone would pop up
    and that just got your juices going more.

    NOW comes a Day where I was off, some NEW blood comes into one of your threads, you make reports, they don't get deleted right away
    and YOU blame me. Hache man comes in and deletes them for you. OR you say I don't delete your reports. WHATEVER....

    So the guy that Starts trouble in the offshore, the guy that rates the threads of his enemies a 1 star .... YES, it was YOU
    and I have NO need to show you proof. But it's probably going to be the reason that we can the thread rating.

    So now you decide to start a Thread Calling me out .... Calling me Unfair ..... Calling me
    unprofessional ...

    You're Right... it was UNFAIR that I Didn't BAN You when you started this Crap with the Multiple Posters... It was UNFAIR that I Only Banned you from the Offshore ...... it was UNPROFESSIONAL of Me to Allow you to Slide on a Lot of Stuff you have posted about People

    BUT Now, you have Lost your Only
    avenue on the forum to Call anyone out !

    because if I See Anymore crap from you, You will Slowly Lose Every Sub Forum here at The RX.
    and If I See ANYTHING Over the Top, I won't even wait. Break ANY of the Rules here and you will be Gone.

    Because your disruptive days are Over ...

    and that goes for Anyone else that wants to screw up this Forum .... Including the guy hanging for your Butt, Stock07

    I have said my peace...
    Come on guy. GB is a loon and everything BAS posted about him was 100% correct.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #312  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Come on guy. GB is a loon and everything BAS posted about him was 100% correct.
    No argument there Enfuego, GB was/is a loon. I thought the rant, that was simply filled with emotion and grammatical errors(I am not the grammar police but it was filled with so many errors it was actually hard to read) was the writings of a man on the edge. This of course could just be 20/20 hindsight because we all now know what happened later....I even stated this to him at the time and he came back at me with calling me a ghost and Vitturd, ect. To me it seemed like a man that wasn't well...

    Anyways, I wrote my peace about this in the RR if you care to read it. Take care.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #313  
    RX Junior Captain Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    557
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lee View Post
    When I get the $3,750 the other $1,250 will be completely BAS and Shdw01's decision.
    Really odd turn of events with all of this. Haven't heard from shdw01 so whatever we were going to do is no longer valid. I'll be holding on like the other contest money winners for BAS to return and 100% payment or if anything materializes from the website. Both seem doubtful at this time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #314  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    4,393
    JOH I had told BAS I was leaving $50 for you. I forgot to tell the new sender to deduct. Can you let me know where I can send? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #315  
    Super Moderator & He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    37,286
    Quote Originally Posted by terps1313 View Post
    joh i had told bas i was leaving $50 for you. I forgot to tell the new sender to deduct. Can you let me know where i can send? Thanks!
    pm. Ty
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #316  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    133
    Sorry if I'm piling on here or if all has been resolved/paid and was stated elsewhere. But is everything ok with BAS? Did all winners get paid? Will there be a contest this yr? Will anyone enter it if there is? So many questions.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #317  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Roll Tide
    Posts
    13,448
    Everyone was paid in full.

    More importantly, bas' health is improving!

    The nfl contest is great for therx forum...a tradition hopefully to be continued.
    "There's no traffic on the extra mile." (Old Coach)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #318  
    stuntin' dnf0027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SportsBook
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by cloverleaf View Post
    Everyone was paid in full.

    More importantly, bas' health is improving!

    The nfl contest is great for therx forum...a tradition hopefully to be continued.
    This is great news all around.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •