Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: Delaware Park better get

1. #1 Delaware Park better get 
    Their heads out of their asses. 3rd fl book closed and 3 people working the 1st fl. Took me 20 mins to get there and 40 mins in line to make a fkin bet.

Machines were packed too
    " I'm hiding in Honduras I'm a desperate man Send lawyers, guns and money The shit has hit the fan "

wow, that's sucks

I just went there today to place a bet for Thursday football. Waited 10 minutes

When will people understand that customer service is imperative when running a book. Long lines, not paying out wager, bad odds all fit into this. Goal to running a good book is get the players in the doors , have more than enough betting windows open, and the most important thing is courteous ticket writers. You do these 3 things and people will go to you.

RX Senior
    They Do Not care -People come ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

RX Junior
    they want people to come in and play their grimy machines that they rarely clean. management sees rows of empty machines which are their bread and butter and do not want to make it easier for patrons to play a lower yield gaming activity such as sports betting or horse race betting. they want 80% playing machines, 10% sports betting and 10% in the racebook.