Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: Snoop Clown

1. #1 Snoop Clown 

RX Local
    He thought he was Covington I take it? Must be a true diehard fan.

Might be some recency bias but I do think Woodley gives it to Cov. I liked Cov vs Maia and RDA but Woodley's standup just seems too good for him and that's where the fight will take place.

Woodley's cardio never really been tested in 5 round fights. The idea is that he could tire out with that type of muscle mass but it hasn't happened yet. And Cov was getting hit standing with RDA, he's gonna feel that a lot worse if Woodley is doing the punching. Ask WB and Till.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    He thought he was Covington I take it? Must be a true diehard fan.

Might be some recency bias but I do think Woodley gives it to Cov. I liked Cov vs Maia and RDA but Woodley's standup just seems too good for him and that's where the fight will take place.

Woodley's cardio never really been tested in 5 round fights. The idea is that he could tire out with that type of muscle mass but it hasn't happened yet. And Cov was getting hit standing with RDA, he's gonna feel that a lot worse if Woodley is doing the punching. Ask WB and Till.
    I agree...

Wood wrestling is good enough to counter that of Cov, so therefore this one becomes a standing slugfest, and Cov can’t match the power of wood. They are two grinders, so the only way Cov gets it done is to land something on the way in or in the clinch, and I just don’t see it happening. Wood should be able to finish that fight as well, but Cov is definitely an in your face non caring tough SOB...

RX Local
    Ya, same bet as Saturday I think. Wood inside distance.

If it did go the distance, good chance Cov is able to grind it out.