Forum: Baseball Forum - Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting MLB here.

Thread: Boston -137

1. #1 Boston -137 
    RX Senior
    Tread lightly as I have been bad in the few games I have played this year. But, if I remember teams coming off a double header going on the road to play a different team usually come up short.

RX Junior
    why did the boston line just go from -140 to -109 ??? bust be a pitching change or something , I still like the sox as they own interleage play

RX Senior
    Cuevas is now the starter

RX Junior
    wow, thanks I live in Boston, and I been searching about this, and there is nothing . the line is now -114 bosox, Im just glad that one of my top plays was on the OVER 8.5 i got in early at xxxxxxxxxxx I might go small on Boston at home where they dominate and are 14-3 in interleage play and 44-13 ats overall.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYTHEGENT SPORTS View Post
    wow, thanks I live in Boston, and I been searching about this, and there is nothing . the line is now -114 bosox, Im just glad that one of my top plays was on the OVER 8.5 i got in early at xxxxxxxxxxx I might go small on Boston at home where they dominate and are 14-3 in interleage play and 44-13 ats overall.
    Yeah if you keep posting your url, you will find yourself Not in any of the Sports Sub Forums

RX Junior
    my apoligies I forgot which forum I was in , wont happen again.