Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. All others will be moved to appropriate forums. Do not post your own private plays in this forum, please use Sport Forums.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Sunday 09/16/2018 ... Comps / Free Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Requests Etc.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Pinnacle Sports Picks

MLB MILWAUKEE BREWERS ‑165

1. NSA(The Legend) NFL - Buccaneers over 45
    2. Vegas Line Crushers NFL - Steelers -5
    3. VegasSI.com NFL - Texans -3.5
    4. SportsAction365.com NFL - Browns +9.5
    5. Gameday Network NFL - Bills +7.5
    6. PointSpreadReport.com NFL - Cowboys -3
    7. InsiderSportsAction.com NFL - 49ers under 48.5
    8. Lou Panelli NFL - 49ers -6
    9. Gerry "Big Cat" Andino NFL - Packers +3
    10. VegasSI.com Platinum Info Club NFL - Redskins -6
    11. William E. Stockton NFL - Patriots over 44
    12. Vincent Pioli NFL - Redskins under 48
    13. Steve "Scoop" Kendall NFL - Dolphins +3
    14. SCORE NFL - Packers +3
    15. East Coast Line Movers NFL - Buccaneers +3
    16. Tony Campone NFL - Broncos -6.5
    17. Chicago Sports Group NFL - Broncos -6.5
    18. Hollywood Sportsline NFL - Redskins -6
    19. VIP Action NFL - Patriots -1.5
    20. South Beach Sports NFL - 49ers -6
    21. Las Vegas Sports Commission NFL - Steelers -5
    22. NY Players Club NFL - Texans -3.5
    23. Fred Callahan NFL - Steelers -5
    24. Las Vegas Private CEO Club NFL - Buccaneers +3
    25. Michigan Sports NFL - Cowboys -3
    26. National Consensus Report NFL - Cardinals +13.5

CHRIS JORDAN

Yesterday I told you Duke was a great play, despite a key injury to the quarterback. In fact, I pointed that out earlier in the week when I released the game on Tuesday, and said it would not matter and to take the underdog. Guess what? The Green Bay Packers are just as valuable against the Minnesota Vikings, regardless of Aaron Rodgers' situation.

Personally, I think the Packers quarterback will be in uniform when the Vikings visit Lambeau Field. He said he plans to play, despite a knee injury that could cause pain for months. Rodgers practiced yesterday for the first time since he sprained the knee in last Sunday's thrilling season-opening victory over the Chicago Bears.

But we all know one of Rodgers' many strengths is his mobility, and by resting all week, I thiink we're going to see him in action, and we will see him do what he does best - extend plays outside the pocket. With the injury last week, he still carved up Chicago's secondary while operating in a shotgun or pistol formation. With him under center, Green Bay's quick-pace offense is unstoppable.

Rodgers has thrown only six interceptions in 19 games as a starter against the Vikings, and with this being a division rivalry, it's another reason I believe he take a huge shot in the knee and makes an attempt to play.

On the other side of the ball, Green Bay's defense responded after a horrendous first half, and held the Bears to two field goals in the second half. At home, against the Vikes, the Packers defense will step up - especially knowing Rodgers will need an assist.

Take the home pup, as the Packers aim for the outright. And as long as the line is anywhere between +2' and +4, buy the half point up.

1* PACKERS

COLE FAXON
    MLB | Sep 16, 2018
    Reds vs. Cubs
    FREE PLAY on Reds +155

BRANDON LEE

10* FREE MLB PICK (Cubs -1.5, +135)

I'll take my chances here with the Cubs on the -1.5 run line in Sunday's series finale against the Reds. Chicago has taken the first 2 games in the series and have won 3 straight overall. I know the first two over Cincinnati have come by just 1-run, but this Cubs offense is ready to explode here against Reds' starter Luis Castillo. In 15 road starts this season, Castillo owns an ugly 5.94 ERA and 1.445 WHIP. He's also got a 4.50 ERA in 5 career starts against the Cubs. Chicago will send out the red-hot Jose Quintana, who has a 1.40 ERA and 0.827 WHIP in his last 3 starts. You can take the Cubs on the money line, but I'm going for the bigger payout. Give me the Cubs -1.5, +135!

The Spot Player

NFL Jets under 43

Doc's Picks

NFL Colts +6

National Sports Service

NFL Chargers -7

Top Rank Sports Picks

NFL Steelers -4.5

Primetime Sports Picks

NFL Eagles -3

Insider Sports Report

NFL Rams under 44.5

The Sports Consensus

MLB Texas -125

Profit On Sports

NFL Dallas under 42

Elite Sports Picks

NFL Atlanta -5.5

Brand X Sports

MLB MILWAUKEE BREWERS ‑165

DIY Sports Betting Systems

NFL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS +210

ERIC SCHROEDER

I haven't read one story, preview, prediction, analysis - anything - that believes the Kansas City Chiefs can beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. That tells me the Chiefs are the right side of this game.

I liked the Chiefs when I first saw this line, but once seeing EVERYONE on the Steelers, I was even more excited about playing the road underdog.

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger returned to practice after skipping two workouts due to a right elbow injury, but his status for the home opener is uncertain. He is questionable, and if he plays, he plays. He still won't be 100 percent, and I still can't erase the memory of last week's tie against the Cleveland Browns.

And if he can't go, the Steelers will turn to backup Josh Dobbs.

On top of that, guard David DeCastro and cornerback Joe Haden are doubtful to play in this one, making things even tougher on a Steelers team that struggled in Week 1.

Look for Kansas City all-purpose threat Tyreek Hill to follow up last week's impressive display, when he piled up 269 total yards in Los Angeles, by lighting up the Steelers in this one.

Take the Chiefs.

3* CHIEFS

JACK BRAYMAN

A tie is a win, and since the Cleveland Browns tied the Pittsburgh Steelers last week, I think there will be enough momentum and confidence when they visit the New Orleans Saints today. Oh and by the way, the Browns have won the past two meetings in 2010 and 2014. But I won't mess around with the side, knowing how mad the Saints have to be after getting thumped by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Instead, it's the Under that is the play.

Cleveland's defense produce six Steelers turnovers last weekend. The Browns now face Drew Brees and the high-octane offense of the Saints. The fact these guys play with a lot of intensity, and run around the secondary ball hawking makes this a dangerous game for the Saints. Brees can't take as many chances unless he knows his receivers are breaking free from defenders. But even then the ball isn't safe. The Browns do a good job from every angle.

Meanwhile, New Orleans' defense will have to improve on the more than 500 yards it allowed to the Bucs in Week 1. Against the Browns' paltry defense, I don't see this being a problem. Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor struggled against the Saints last year while playing for Buffalo, passing for a mere 56 yards and was intercepted before being removed from the contest.

Last week, Taylor's Browns debut was ugly, as he went 15 for 40 passing. And the pressure has to be mounting with 2018 top draft choice Baker Mayfield waiting in the wings.

I'll play the Under, as I think both defensive units step up.

4* UNDER Browns-Saints

The Last Call

Early Sunday's Free Play: LA Rams - 13

FRANK SAWYER
    NFL | Sep 16, 2018
    Browns vs. Saints
    Saints-9

Take the New Orleans Saints minus the points versus the Cleveland Browns. New Orleans (0-1) looks to bounce-back from a 48-40 upset loss at home to Tampa Bay last week as 10-point favorites last Sunday. The Saints have rebounded to cover the point spread in 9 of their last 12 games after allowing at least 30 points in their last game. New Orleans has also covered the point spread in 9 of their last 13 games against teams with a losing record. Cleveland (0-0-1) comes off their 21-21 tie with Pittsburgh at home last week as a 3.5-point underdog. The Browns surrendered 335 passing yards to the Steelers in that game — and they are just 5-20-1 ATS in their last 26 games after allowing at least 250 yards in their last game. Cleveland is also just 5-15-1 ATS in their last 21 games on the road. Take New Orleans minus the points. Best of luck — Frank.

DUSTIN HAWKINS
    MLB | Sep 16, 2018
    Dodgers vs. Cardinals
    Free Play on Dodgers -146