Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Feels like Brady is going to pick the Jags apart today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    I don't think the Pats have looked this bad since they lost that playoff game to the Ravens years ago.

LOL
    that was a clunker. but they rebounded from that. this current team does not have much hope going forward. weak division may give them a home wild card game then it's off to k.c. or jax for divisional game loss.

RX Senior
    Horrible prediction aside from OP and I'm not a Patriots fan but this is the 2nd game of the season, on the road, against a pretty good team with a lot of new parts for the Pats. I highly doubt they don't make some roster moves (Dez Bryant maybe or Josh Gordon) or who knows what else. They will also the get the rookie RB involved and their main WR comes back in a couple games. They don't look great but burying them already? Highly doubtful...

Unless JC says they are going to win the superbowl, then they might not win another game this year and Brady will blow out both knees.