Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Baron, you going to accept my bet or apologize?

  1. #1 Baron, you going to accept my bet or apologize? 
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,629
    I'll give you a choice, (don't be stupid), either apologize for lying about my baseball record or put up cash. That's a low-life thing to say. I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you apologize. Maybe you just had a lapse in judgement, a momentary touch of insanity.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Enflameo/Defame
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    I'll give you a choice, (don't be stupid), either apologize for lying about my baseball record or put up cash. That's a low-life thing to say. I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you apologize. Maybe you just had a lapse in judgement, a momentary touch of insanity.
    Another dick licking trouble maker.

    Yeah you sal
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,066
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Another dick licking trouble maker.

    Yeah you sal

    Lol.....most everyone knows you're one of the worst pieces of garbage in at the rx with zero integrity so, coming from you.....pffft
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    On a ship
    Posts
    1,593
    Couldn't have said it better, Sal. When Greendicks says something you always have to "consider the source".

    Yea I remember that National Championship game. Michigan got their asses handed to them and that was the night Greendicks became a Welch lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal santorre View Post
    Lol.....most everyone knows you're one of the worst pieces of garbage in at the rx with zero integrity so, coming from you.....pffft
    Greenbacks i love when insecure people in here say everyone in here.HATES YOU , %++%?!!.They speak for everyone. I bet you $$$ Sal not everybody thinks GREENBACKS IS GARBAGE. I don’t so pay up BIG MOUTH.Oh i forgot EVERYONE IN HEAR SAYS YOU HAVE BIG MOUTH. BETME, BET ME, BET ME,BET ME
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Greenbacks i love when insecure people in here say everyone in here.HATES YOU , %++%?!!.They speak for everyone. I bet you $$$ Sal not everybody thinks GREENBACKS IS GARBAGE. I don’t so pay up BIG MOUTH.Oh i forgot EVERYONE IN HEAR SAYS YOU HAVE BIG MOUTH. BETME, BET ME, BET ME,BET ME
    You're almost in the same league as green balls. I just have to make allowances for you due to your retardation.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,188
    sal you are the biggest retard on here .you start thread apologize or bet me.somebody take your ball little boy. Cry me river .how old are you 7??seriously you need help. Im 8-1 today only posted few couple days ago. Tired lack sleep going to bartend now. Under seige took your cardinals to seahawks teaser Also seahawks -1 MY QB IS OUT FOR YEAR TORN MCL & ACL .IDIOT SHOULD RAN OUT INSTEAD TAKING ON PLAYER HEAD ON
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    sal you are the biggest retard on here .you start thread apologize or bet me.somebody take your ball little boy. Cry me river .how old are you 7??seriously you need help. Im 8-1 today only posted few couple days ago. Tired lack sleep going to bartend now. Under seige took your cardinals to seahawks teaser Also seahawks -1 MY QB IS OUT FOR YEAR TORN MCL & ACL .IDIOT SHOULD RAN OUT INSTEAD TAKING ON PLAYER HEAD ON
    Baron I like you dude, and I don't really know Sal at all, but I'm sure Sal is better than disposable Welchbacks.

    You can't welch, that is the most known unwritten rule in this industry, and this guy is a blatant welcher. Don't align yourself with a welcher. Good work today
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Baron I like you dude, and I don't really know Sal at all, but I'm sure Sal is better than disposable Welchbacks.

    You can't welch, that is the most known unwritten rule in this industry, and this guy is a blatant welcher. Don't align yourself with a welcher. Good work today
    Stir stir stir...fucking clown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,080
    Good job looking at teams this weekend
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Good job looking at teams this weekend
    Thanks went 2-0 in the NFL today, easy winners. If you need help next week let me know already looking at next weeks winners.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,080
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Thanks went 2-0 in the NFL today, easy winners. If you need help next week let me know already looking at next weeks winners.
    0-0*, I’ll let you know if I need help sitting on the sidelines
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    0-0*, I’ll let you know if I need help sitting on the sidelines
    Your responses are getting so weak. Such a bore.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Enflameo/Defame
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,321
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderSiege View Post
    Couldn't have said it better, Sal. When Greendicks says something you always have to "consider the source".

    Yea I remember that National Championship game. Michigan got their asses handed to them and that was the night Greendicks became a Welch lol.
    You told everyone your going to the Bears-Cardinal game.

    Meanwhile your sitting in your shack watching the game.

    Another story teller.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    11,399
    Baron kick his
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,188
    I had great day went 10-3. Won about $310.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX SemiGod Sal santorre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    bay village , oh (cleveland)
    Posts
    10,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    I had great day went 10-3. Won about $310.
    I didn't see those posted. Congrats. I went 27-2 btw won 16, 413.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    11,399
    Nice Baron. Get on Angels tonight.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,188
    Sunshine i only posted half my bets actually ended up $+282. Lost my Pats teasers $33-25, & $39-30. Didn’t post those Sal.My winners a lot were posted earlier in week. When favourites lines are low. Now where’s my apology & give me back my ball or i will be crying to mods. Sorry sal , hate to say Sunshine better capper than you. Sunshine don’t bet on Angels .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    11,399
    They will win!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    11,399
    I told you so Angels would win.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •