Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Tigertoy NFL 2018 With Underdogs Upset Special

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RX Junior
    TigerToy new to the forum here BOL on your action today!!��

1-1 on Monday night. It's probably also my fault that I did not mention that Den will be my play on Monday. I personally had Den at +4.5 on Sunday and plan to use it as my best bet couple it with the Under. I did not expect it to drop one whole point to 3.5 and the hook got us. Our Underlook good from the beginning until the end.

A a small profit for the week. Hope to get a better one next week.

This Week: 6-5

YTD: 11-7

See you all later.

Quote Originally Posted by RyeRye View Post
    TigerToy new to the forum here BOL on your action today!!��
    Thanks RyeRye for stopping by saying hello. Welcome to the RX forum. We have many good handicappers in here. I think you will enjoy their expert opinions and their picks. Best of luck to you.

Tough week coming ahead. Hope to get a good start going.

After blowing red hot Dolphins away last week, here come the underperform Colts in town. The Pats seem to get back to their self Super Bowl contender. However, I stil have doubts and will not let an opportunity of more than double digits slipping away.

Indianapolis +10.5

Ind/NE Under 51

Best of luck all.

RX Member
    BB, TB still and always look forward to play w Indy, in memory of deflategate where it come fr

0-2 today. Bad day and bad start. So sorry

Very tough week this week. It's difficult for me to find good dogs up to fight. We're already down two games earlier and need to get hot to get into positive week. Some of my plays look so squared and some are public favorited teams.

Here are my posted plays for today:

Jacksonville +3

Pittsburgh -3 (-115)

Detroit P

NY Giants +6.5

Miami +6

Oakland +5.5

Seattle +7.5

Best of luck all.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL today Tiger

Thanks Tiger for all you do. Best of luck today.

I absolutely love and appreciate the early posts. It really helps when going to a 1:00 game. Thanks again. (I realize you are currently in a time zone about 12 hours ahead of us.)

T.Toy……...solid card buddy...…...BOL with all your action today......on Det. and Sea. with you...…...indy

I might not waking up in time to post my plays for Sunday and Monday night games so I will post them early.

Houston -3 (-125)

Washington +6.5

Best of luck all. Good night

T. Toy.....continued success buddy......on both with you...….indy

Could not get things rolling today and ending the day at 4-3-1. I took NY Jets off my posted plays and replaced it with Oakland because too many games playing at 1 pm (6) and only one (Seattle) playing at 4 pm. Wrong decision. All our dogs fought hard and our chalk, Pittsburgh, easily blown Atlanta away.

Miami screwed us the most with their fumbles. Leading by 14 before I went to bed and thought we have this game in the bag. Jax’s playing bad game and can not compete with the Chiefs. We pushed on our Hou/Dal game at -3. Hope you all bought a hook on Houston as I did.

Looking forward to cheer my Redskins team on Monday night football. It’s going to be a good game. I might have Total play also. Look like it’s going to be Over and public also on the Over. I hate to play Over and hate to side with the public. Let’s see how it’s unfold.

May all your picks be winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    GL today Tiger
    Thanks Hache Man. Same to you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Fishing View Post
    Thanks Tiger for all you do. Best of luck today.
    Thank you Ice Fishing. Trying my best. Hope you have a great day and thank you for visiting my thread.

I absolutely love and appreciate the early posts. It really helps when going to a 1:00 game. Thanks again. (I realize you are currently in a time zone about 12 hours ahead of us.)
    Yes, we are on opposite side of the world now. Trying to post as early as I can but sometimes it's not completely done yet. Glad you enjoy my posted plays and hope it help one way or the other. We did not get it rolling yet and would be more fun when we start getting more winners. Good luck my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by indiana View Post
    T.Toy……...solid card buddy...…...BOL with all your action today......on Det. and Sea. with you...…...indy
    Thanks Indy. Look like you have a great day. Very very nice.

T. Toy.....continued success buddy......on both with you...….indy
    Yes, go and get them Redskins. We're a minority here. Hope we're right. And thanks again for your kind words.

I have one more play for Monday night football. I will post it now because I don't think I will wake up in time to post it.

Was/NO Under 52
    Best of luck everyone.

RX SemiGod
    Fading the public here? Any reason why you like it?

Starting on Thursday night bad (0-2) and ending the week on Monday night bad (0-2). No excuse here for redskins with an extra week to prepare for this game.

First posted plays losing week of the season at 4-7-1.

This Week: 4-7-1

YTD: 15-14-1

We will get up and fight back. I will try to do a better job next week. Dogs will have their days.

T.Toy……..we've all had those weeks buddy, no issues …...turn around week coming, let's do this...….continue those winning ways ….indy

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Fading the public here? Any reason why you like it?
    When we betting on Underdog and Under, 80-90% of the time we're already fade the public. Handicapping on any sports betting is not just 10 minutes looking to fade public. Good handicappers consideri stats, injury reports, angles, trends, weather, motivations, coaching, etc. It takes years of experiences in doing so. Money managements and disciplines are also required to be successful.

Any how, wishing you the best and good luck with your handicapping.

T.Toy……..we've all had those weeks buddy, no issues …...turn around week coming, let's do this...….continue those winning ways ….indy
    Thanks Indy. Can not get things rolling yet. Hope to have it turns around quick.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwood View Post
    1). Good handicappers pay NO ATTENTION to injuries, as they are already figured into the line. Instead they use the injuries to their advantage and play the overreaction to said injury or injuries

2), Good handicappers pay zero attention to useless fucking trends, as they mean absolutely jack. With thousands of games played over time, trends will develop and some will stick out like a sore thumb. To use them as a criteria is fucking stupid.

3). Weather? I never heard someone say my team covered because it was cold or raining. Referring to totals and strong winds? Oddsmakers have that info and it's figured into the line.

With all due respect, you have no idea about handicapping and what it takes to win if the above criteria is what you are using.

Sorry.
    1) Pay no attention to injuries because they're already figured into the line. I understand that the line makers are the smartest people knowing their business very well to set the line on each game up. Some lines will look too good to be true because injury to key players. I do pay attention to injury reports because I would like to know my quarter back running backs, wild receivers, offensive/defensive line men or my opponent playing or not. If they're not playing, will it be enough to cover the points spread? Great for you not taking injuries into your handicapping.

2) Useless fucking trends? Some teams seem to play well against other teams or playing bad after the bye-week (last week Washington). What the hell is the trend set 10-15 years ago got to do with actually game playing now? May be nothing, don't worry about it but history usually repeats itself. Will it be enough to lay off this game, bet opposite, or continue with those trends but I rather know about it before I actually bet on any particular team? You don't use them, another good for you.

3) Weather? Yes, whether. You're probably haven't heard or don't know about "Frozen Thundra" or Jacksonville playing in cold weather. Rainning and windy effect the outcome of the games, especially, Over/Under. When it's raining or windy many coaching will use more of run control game (killing the clock) and passing only when necessary. This may also runs into their opponent's strength. Yes, the line on total will drop 1-2 points or more but will be enough to compensate for raining, snowing and windy conditions. You might not using it because it already figured into line. Another good for you.

All the the above mentioned do not guarantee winning but I choose to use them. It's my way of handicapping not your. It's very convenience for you to use "it already figured into lines" People have their own up and down. Even the best atheletics go into slum. Nobody can winning 80% for a long period of time. Hope, it's you.

Where were you last five weeks of regular season last year, when my records were 9-1-1, 6-5, 8-3, 7-3, 7-1 (74%) and continued hot thru the playoffs? My SuperBowl prediction hitting both side and total. That's more than 3 months of continuous super red hot. A year before that, in the playoffs I think my record was 12-2-1. All documented in this Forum.

I'm glad you're in this Forum posting winners. I'm not the best, not even, one of the best handicappers in here. But my intend of posting my plays is to help other and been doing so for more than 10 years. I'm not sure about your intend asking people to follow you or search your name in other websites.

This will be my last response to you. I'm not a good in writing and I have no time for people who knows them all like you. I don't need to know how you handicapping your games. Please do it on your own thread not on my thread.

So sorry
    to say this but I had been professional gambler for more than 30 years. I had been invited to SuperBowl party in LasVegas with fully comp more than 10 times. I retired at age 55 and financially secured and comfortably travel around the world 8-10 months out of a year. I'm no longer seriously betting for money but betting for fun to sastify my habits. When you grown up and retired like me then may be you can come to criticize other when they had a bad week and you have a good week.

Best of luck to you and continue your success in handicapping NFL football.

RX Member
    No need to have to defend yourself from a-holes coming into your thread looking to provoke you....your record over the years speaks for itself. Whatever you're doing, keep doing as it is very much appreciated!

Not sure what happened here. Sherman has never been known to go into someone else's thread and post something like that.
    at least I've never seen it myself.

I'm hoping this will NOT continue

Thanks to All and BOL ! moving forward

Not to be deterred from last week, I have another dog coming up to fight tonight. Hope it barks and bites hard at home to get us starting out of gate winning.

NY Giants +2
    I have them at +3 but will use the current line +2 now.

PHi/NYG Under 44.5

I normally don't put the reasons on my post plays because I'm not good at writing and other will always find reasons to argue their points of view. It will take me 4-6 hours to reason all my posted plays LOL. And it will take me 4-6 hours to answer them. However. Giants play tonight fall into two of my system and trend plays.

1. Bet on divisional home underdog on prime time. I usually bet them both prime and not prime time.
    2. Bet against SuperBowl Champ.

Again, this's my trend and system play and I'm stick with it. Regardless of the outcome tonight, I probably will get into arguments with other concerning these trend and system. Oh well, the way things going with me now, both posted plays will probably loses.

Good luck all.

T.Toy…..BOL with your early week action...…..indy