Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: underseige NFL record

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
  1. #201  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    I’d have no problem taking you up but unfortunately with me involved we all know games won’t be played fairly. It would be rigged somehow to try to get me banned. Question is why you think you can ban bet with like five posters and if you be proved to be lying only you are banned? How does that make sense? You and ERockmoney need to square off. Why are you running From Erocks wager and trying to bring everyone else in it? Act like a man. You are too big of a fucking bitch to take that bet Erock purposed.

    To be honest I do not even read Samantha’s posts. Very rarely do I. So I don’t know the history here I just know I got Erock winning this because anybody can tell from a mile away.

    We don’t want to see your fake photoshopped tickets. Get proof from the sportsbook.

    What book oil did you say it was!???? Bovada!???? That sheep book????? I thought you were a heavy hitter big baller? What’s your recreational ass doing there? Geeze. The gig is starting to unravel little girl.
    +1 ...sam doesn't want any piece of Erock. Keeps deflecting him and bringing up others who could care less about a internet wager.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #202  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    1,983
    You did exactly what I told you to do and keep an accurate record in a thread and tracker forum. You came out on top in baseball can’t argue that.”

    -stock07, September 30th, 2018

    I rest my case.

    I’ve proposed the bets here, and my asking price fair. Take it or leave it. I wouldn’t agree to a wager that wouldn’t be paid out.
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #203  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,026
    Sam you were exposed. Nothing you can do now, all eyes on you. I am done with you, my job is done here. Any other responses need to be toward erock. He challenged you, don’t run from him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #204  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    1,983
    Quite the opposite. Just an illustration of all the baseless claims you make across this place. First it was ghosts, then it was flip flopping all over the place as shown above, defending welches, defending liars. Accusing me of touting. The list goes on, and you finally got called out by BAS. That’s the reason why you’re “done with me.”

    good riddance. Hopefully you’ll behave going forward
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #205  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,112
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Sam you were exposed. Nothing you can do now, all eyes on you. I am done with you, my job is done here. Any other responses need to be toward erock. He challenged you, don’t run from him.
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #206  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,449
    Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, little bitch. With how bad you want to be relevant here, you start to slip up from time to time and expose yourself, showing your true colors. I can sniff out that scared pussy from a mile away. You are easily intimidated and that’s why you start sending negative reputation pts when you are mad and upset. I don’t think I have ever done that because I was mad at someone. You are a little girl Samantha. Not ready to act your age yet I can tell. You still want that high school attention. I don’t care what you think you can prove it will be proved false.

    Come on man you can win this ban bet with Erockmoney. Just watch that movie “Catch Me If You Can” about 15 times in one day and you will be all prepared to make those tickets for us. But the catch is a mod needs to call Bovada with those “tickets.” You are scared shitless stop lying. You can keep fronting and acting like you will take Erockmoneys money. Well, go take his money then. Why are you scared? It is because you are not what you say. There may not even be a Croatia ticket at all. What game was this btw? Who was Croatia’s opponent?

    Erock come back in here bro let’s get this squared away. We will get a mod in here to confirm things.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #207  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, little bitch. With how bad you want to be relevant here, you start to slip up from time to time and expose yourself, showing your true colors. I can sniff out that scared pussy from a mile away. You are easily intimidated and that’s why you start sending negative reputation pts when you are mad and upset. I don’t think I have ever done that because I was mad at someone. You are a little girl Samantha. Not ready to act your age yet I can tell. You still want that high school attention. I don’t care what you think you can prove it will be proved false.

    Come on man you can win this ban bet with Erockmoney. Just watch that movie “Catch Me If You Can” about 15 times in one day and you will be all prepared to make those tickets for us. But the catch is a mod needs to call Bovada with those “tickets.” You are scared shitless stop lying. You can keep fronting and acting like you will take Erockmoneys money. Well, go take his money then. Why are you scared? It is because you are not what you say. There may not even be a Croatia ticket at all. What game was this btw? Who was Croatia’s opponent?

    Erock come back in here bro let’s get this squared away. We will get a mod in here to confirm things.

    "Fake tickets"

    Says the guy who made his fake tickets in a Word document.

    Now you question the tickets I brought to the table, and it needs to be verified by calling Bovada? Dude, you couldn't even post a pic of your ticket, yet you accuse legitimate tickets of being photoshopped.

    Dude, I'll lay down any money to show a Croatia ticket. I'll risk any dollar amount, and better yet-- I won't ask for any money in return. But you, stock07, and GB all must be banned for this bet to take place. That is a the minimum cost for me. Fair is fair, you all already deserve to be banned from this site for the welching, lying, death threats, etc. It's on the table.
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #208  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    1,983
    Want to be relevant? Dude, you're speaking about yourself. BAS put it right -- you don't like people who get attention.

    I honestly don't give a fuck about attention. I criticize people like you because I think you are awful for the site. You bring nothing to the table -- no insight, picks, etc. All you do is run around the place and lose arguments.

    You literally blamed the nature of the site for not being able to post plays. Think about that for a second folks. Mob blamed THE RX for not posting plays. That makes literally no sense...on any level.

    People like Patsfan get a kick out of have back and forths with you, because it's fascinating to see how retarded a person can be. It's like engaging with a primate. You sputter out this theory that you have bets that hit "100% of the time", yet you post 0% of those plays on the Rx. I'll admit, I get a kick out of coming down the Rubber Room and watching you look like the ape that you are. It's genuinely entertaining, and fascinating.

    Face it dude, you're a salty piece of shit that doesn't like it when good bettors get attention. Why don't you post picks? Because of the state or the RX? or some bullshit like that? If you want to be relevant or bring value to this site, how about you actually do something productive like make picks, support posters, etc. I know you're not great at doing those things, but that at least bring some value.

    I care about the site and really like this place. I think there is some good information posted that I find useful for several sports, and I look supporting others in our joint quest to beat the books. You show none of these characteristics. You're literally the opposite; you just come here and complain about the site, and get in pointless arguments with people who all think you're trash.

    That's why I want you banned, and the dishonorable welches that seem to be the only ones that have your back. I'll risk any dollar amount in a bet with ANYONE. But I'm not making a wager unless I know for sure that you are permanently gone, regardless of the outcome of the wager.

    If you're not on board with that and willing to be off the site forever, then forget about it. Based on how often you shit on the RX, I'd imagine you would be.

    I can live with you all being around, but I'd prefer to see you all go. I don't really care. I'm perfectly fine with the ways are going as is, and am looking forward to betting on more sports games and learning from other posters here who actually mean something to the site.
    “On both sides of a bet are a thief and a fool.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #209  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Back Seat of my Car, Most of the time
    Posts
    2,026
    Just a matter of time sam, just a matter of time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #210  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Want to be relevant? Dude, you're speaking about yourself. BAS put it right -- you don't like people who get attention.

    I honestly don't give a fuck about attention. I criticize people like you because I think you are awful for the site. You bring nothing to the table -- no insight, picks, etc. All you do is run around the place and lose arguments.

    You literally blamed the nature of the site for not being able to post plays. Think about that for a second folks. Mob blamed THE RX for not posting plays. That makes literally no sense...on any level.

    People like Patsfan get a kick out of have back and forths with you, because it's fascinating to see how retarded a person can be. It's like engaging with a primate. You sputter out this theory that you have bets that hit "100% of the time", yet you post 0% of those plays on the Rx. I'll admit, I get a kick out of coming down the Rubber Room and watching you look like the ape that you are. It's genuinely entertaining, and fascinating.

    Face it dude, you're a salty piece of shit that doesn't like it when good bettors get attention. Why don't you post picks? Because of the state or the RX? or some bullshit like that? If you want to be relevant or bring value to this site, how about you actually do something productive like make picks, support posters, etc. I know you're not great at doing those things, but that at least bring some value.

    I care about the site and really like this place. I think there is some good information posted that I find useful for several sports, and I look supporting others in our joint quest to beat the books. You show none of these characteristics. You're literally the opposite; you just come here and complain about the site, and get in pointless arguments with people who all think you're trash.

    That's why I want you banned, and the dishonorable welches that seem to be the only ones that have your back. I'll risk any dollar amount in a bet with ANYONE. But I'm not making a wager unless I know for sure that you are permanently gone, regardless of the outcome of the wager.

    If you're not on board with that and willing to be off the site forever, then forget about it. Based on how often you shit on the RX, I'd imagine you would be.

    I can live with you all being around, but I'd prefer to see you all go. I don't really care. I'm perfectly fine with the ways are going as is, and am looking forward to betting on more sports games and learning from other posters here who actually mean something to the site.
    Please don't take him up on this mobdeeper. Then we'll hAve to read more trash/senseless drivel like this. Dude needs a new hobby enough with the essays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #211  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Can't you read idiot I counted it as a loser
    DAMIAN DUMBASS TRYING TO MAKE IT PUSH WHEN UNDER SEIGE POSTED -10.5, SAYING IT WENT TO 10 SINCE NOT AVAILABLE RX FORUMN RULES WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT YOU BET AT 10.5, NOT 10. UNDER SEIGE GOT JILLED IN HIS MINNY /PHILLY PLAYOFF GAME 2017. SOMEBODY POSTED IT LAST WEEK. Sorry i don’t know how to paste . Damian , do you & stanford Sam fight over your boy , when he comes back .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #212  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    gutter
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Just a matter of time sam, just a matter of time.
    You are a ball washing faggot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #213  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Crvsades View Post
    You are a ball washing faggot.
    +1
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •