Forum: Hockey Forum - Sponsored by: bet365.com
Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting hockey here.

Thread: 2018/2019 Season Thread

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RX Junior
    adding:
    Winnipeg over 3.5 goals -130 2 units
    follows the same logic as earlier. i see 4-5 goals from a team that should control the puck and be on the offensive most of the game. little faith in detroit.

RX Junior
    ytd 36-24-1 +26.33 units
    Tampa/NYI over 6.5 -105 2 units
    much improved defense for NYI but i still think tampa gets theirs. tampa plays such a wide open game that they score and give up points as well.

liking winnipeg in regulation and maybe PL as well as the under in carolina. will post if i play those but for now a tampa over juiced only to 105 is the only thing i like thus far

RX Junior
    ytd 36-25-1 +24.23 units

Chicago +140 2 units
    New Jersey just shouldnt be that big of a favorite to anyone. Recent competition for the blackhawks has been brutal and this shout be a step down from that. Devils at home has been solid this year however they arent worthy of a -160 line. Chicago should be in this til the end and a good shot to get the win.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL tonight skins

Quote Originally Posted by skins85 View Post
    ytd 36-25-1 +24.23 units

Chicago +140 2 units
    New Jersey just shouldnt be that big of a favorite to anyone. Recent competition for the blackhawks has been brutal and this shout be a step down from that. Devils at home has been solid this year however they arent worthy of a -160 line. Chicago should be in this til the end and a good shot to get the win.
    Go HAWKS!!!

RX Junior
    thanks hache and varkey, that game really didnt go as i expected. when its ugly for the blackhawks it really ugly.
    ytd 36-26-1 + 22.23 units
    Winnipeg -125 2 units
    somewhat of a revenge game for them after losing at home to them last year to end their season. overall i think winnipeg is the better team and given that they are at home and with extra motivation they should get the win.

RX Junior
    ytd 37-26-1 24.23 units
    nice win from winnipeg last night so happy to get back on the winning side

Boston team total over 3.5 +115 2 units
    im not sure i like boston to win tonight but i think they can score. i dont think its worth laying any high juice on the road. if boston wins i suspect it will take 4 to do so. they could lay an egg but as i see the game playing out if boston wins they should hit the over by themselves. philly can be dominated and one wouldnt be surprised if a lot of penalty minutes were assessed tonight and plenty of open ice. this is a rivalry game so always play with caution but if philly lays an egg boston hits the tt over, if they dont and they show up it loses but without juice so ill take my chances.

RX Junior
    Good luck skins, impressive ytd figure, hockey has to be one of the most difficult sports to show a profit.

RX Junior
    thanks bigbird, tough one last night.
    great start for the bruins only to fall flat the rest of the way. loss but no added juice so happy i didnt take the bruins to win

ytd 37-27-1 +22.23 units
    tampa bay -145 2 units
    not much surprise here. toronto in a tight race for second and tampa probably the best team in the east. great divisional game and a lot of talent out there but tampa is 19-4 at home so hard to go against that.

Super Moderator
    Go LIghtning

RX Junior
    thanks hache
    ytd 37-28-1 19.33 units
    tough loss last night, suppose the line should have been a tell but tampa is a tough team to pass up at home

Florida +110 2 units
    toronto with an impressive win last night but have to turn around and play a team on a 7 game losing streak. line should be higher imo so thinking a reason to take the home dog in this situation. i can see the home team being focused after a losing streak and catching a team playing back to backs.

Capitals in regulation -110 2 units
    a slight losing streak and needing to right the ship with the metro getting close now. Trotz returning to washington should be a nice story but the caps focus should be on the game and playing better. i think they rebound tonight at home with a nice win. wont risk the juice of 185 though, for a team that is struggling i wouldnt pay that price.

RX Junior
    ytd 38-29-1 + 19.33 units
    Nashville/Colorado over 6 -120 2 units
    all star game coming has a lot of teams coasting towards it and not playing their best, tough to pick sides but i like both offenses here.

Super Moderator
    GL skins

Gl skins. Was on this myself as all signs pointed to a shootout. Going to need a huge period somewhere.

RX Junior
    thanks guys, that sucked. nice second period but aside from the it just didnt pan out
    ytd 38-30-1 +16.93
    Caps team total over 3.5 -120 2 units
    like the over in the game but at some point i think the caps do come through with a good defensive effort, could very well be tonight. caps have a bunch of guys slumping right now in the goal scoring department and catching a san jose team on back to back with the backup goalie in could bode well for them. the power play has been lacking and kuznetsov has just disappeared on offense. the 5 goals they had on offense came all from defense man....orpik, orlov, carlsen with 2 and niskanen...i expect the offense to respond well at home against a team that has given up 6 goals in 3 straight. expect the caps to just keep shooting tonight and get better play from their forwards.

RX Junior
    ytd 39-30-1 +18.93 units
    needed a easy win on the tt like that but a terrible collapse by the capitals. they are a team desperate for the all star break. gonna take the night off tonight and hope the caps can get a result against at tough opponent.
    be back after the all star break

RX Junior
    ytd 39-30-1 +18.93 units
    New York Rangers -1/2 +135
    better team and at home playing a team on back to backs. philly has played well recently but rangers are sneaky good at home

RX Junior
    ytd 39-31-1 +16.93 units
    Tampa tt over 3.5 2 units -125
    prior to the break pitt had given up 7 to vegas, 2 to arizona, 5 to san jose, 5 to the kings and 4 to the ducks. they sent oleksiak packing and give up more shorthanded goals than anyone in hockey. last time these two played the accounted for 7 goals in the first 2 periods, then nothing in the third. there were a ton of power plays in that previous game and tampa scored 4 power play goals. pitt on the back end has been up and down this year and hopefully tampa is the team that can exploit it tonight

RX Junior
    ytd 39-32-1 +14.43 units
    Toronto -1.5 -105 2 units
    anaheim is playing terrible and coming off a whipping by winnipeg. worst +/- in the nhl and starting to look like a team that has given up. toronto has been up and down but they rallied well against pittsburgh and i expect them to win comfortably at home tonight.

Nice call on the Leafs!

RX Junior
    thanks vark. any win is a good win
    ytd 40-32-1 +16.43 units
    NJ Devils -1.5 +170 1 unit
    If im gonna take the devils im gonna take them at high positive money. The kings are terrible, the win last night was against an uninspired ranger team. Kings havnt won back to backs in a while, let alone back to backs on the road. after an overtime game they play a devils team that has a winning record at home despite being the worst team in the metropolitan. ill take it for 1 unit cause i dont like risking much on bad teams to show up.

likely have more but that one i have already placed. didnt want to think about it too much so just submitted it and moved along.

RX Junior
    ytd 40-33-1 + 15.43 units
    Buffalo Sabres Even 2 units
    i felt the carolina win over the pens showed more about the pens than carolina. they played well but the pens get up for big opponents and play down for others. ullmark is the backup but played well against minnesota and has a 5-2 record at home. overall i think even money on the sabres is worth the play.

RX Junior
    Washington Capitals -140 2 units
    they are on a six game homestand and get the luxury of a team that is struggling to stop goals. caps offense is finding its rhythm while their defense still gives up too many opportunities. id lean over for the game but the caps are starting to put it together for a second half run and a push for the metro division lead. i think the caps take care of business at home. really like the pl here too but feel like a win is important and will risk the juice

RX Junior
    yesterday 1-1 no money won or lost
    ytd 41-34-1 +15.43 units
    wont be playing anything on the one game tonight.

RX Junior
    Pitt -120 2 units
    sorta expect the metro to start taking its normal shape. Philly had played very well against some decent opponents but the goaltending problems have not been sorted out. Pitts offensive talent should exploit it. Great rivalry game but penguins are the better team and the recent success of philly gives too much credit to an average at best flyers team.