Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Calling out little willie

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. #126  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    18,356
    WTF is this BS anyway?......Road2 none of my relation thats for sure.....Where does he get off picking a fight with longtime member Willie anyway?.....My advice to him is to give up now because hes way outclassed...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #127  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    529
    Looks like Road2beingapuss doesn't want any after all.

    Got to factual for his ass.

    Willie wins again!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #128  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Question regarding this bet.

    Are you prepared to prove all your listed bets that you posted in the baseball forum?

    And then prove your initial NFL ML parlay for the amount you posted in the NFL forum?


    Pretty straight forward questions but no response.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #129  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    529
    Wish this R2P punk would show his face again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #130  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Pretty straight forward questions but no response.
    Go to the poly forum and read the thread about Trump historic turnaround. It’s in that thread where Willie accuses him of using Monopoly money and R2P immediately called him out but Willie of course never responded.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #131  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Go to the poly forum and read the thread about Trump historic turnaround. It’s in that thread where Willie accuses him of using Monopoly money and R2P immediately called him out but Willie of course never responded.
    As I stated before anyone, R2P is full of shit!

    I dare him to answer my questions.

    He won't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #132  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    62,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    As I stated before anyone, R2P is full of shit!

    I dare him to answer my questions.

    He won't.

    Wababa couldn't and wouldn't find the truth if it were engraved on his forehead.

    As soon as a person who actually knows specifics about the
    OP's FAKE BETS shows up, the OP disappears. I don't know specifics, I don't pay attention to what he says. But it's not hard to realize who the frauds are .

    Wababa is so fucking stupid, he actually thinks what may or may not be in some account proves very large amounts were being bet as posted.

    You really can't make such ignorance up
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #133  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Wababa couldn't and wouldn't find the truth if it were engraved on his forehead.

    As soon as a person who actually knows specifics about the
    OP's FAKE BETS shows up, the OP disappears. I don't know specifics, I don't pay attention to what he says. But it's not hard to realize who the frauds are .

    Wababa is so fucking stupid, he actually thinks what may or may not be in some account proves very large amounts were being bet as posted.

    You really can't make such ignorance up
    Hey dickhead!

    you said he used Monopoly money and he immediately called you on it and offered to prove it to you and you ignored him. Then he started this thread because of your idiotic post and you say you don’t remember it. You said it and I told Keef where but he is obviously just like you so he must be an idiot also. Keep denying it and keep looking like the fucking idiot you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #134  
    Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Henderson NV
    Posts
    24,226
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Hey dickhead!

    you said he used Monopoly money and he immediately called you on it and offered to prove it to you and you ignored him. Then he started this thread because of your idiotic post and you say you don’t remember it. You said it and I told Keef where but he is obviously just like you so he must be an idiot also. Keep denying it and keep looking like the fucking idiot you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #135  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Coast
    Posts
    15,507
    Hey did you hear today?

    1) They got proof Trump helped pay off two erroneous claims by dirty sluts he never met
    2) Mueller is growing increasingly frustrated with Manafort claiming he won't give up the goods on Trump
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #136  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Hey dickhead!

    you said he used Monopoly money and he immediately called you on it and offered to prove it to you and you ignored him. Then he started this thread because of your idiotic post and you say you don’t remember it. You said it and I told Keef where but he is obviously just like you so he must be an idiot also. Keep denying it and keep looking like the fucking idiot you are.

    And there you have folks. the Liberal mind at work. Not an ounce of sound reasoning, zero critical thinking.

    I would tell the dude to fk off but he would probably get angry for me calling him a dude and not respecting his 'correct pronoun'.

    Easily one of the biggest dumbs shits on here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #137  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    62,469
    The fact that the OP ran away as soon as Prosecutor Keef showed up with specifics tells us all we need to know.

    Still at least one fucking idiot chooses to ignore the substance, and focuses on the superficial. It's genetics
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #138  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    The fact that the OP ran away as soon as Prosecutor Keef showed up with specifics tells us all we need to know.

    Still at least one fucking idiot chooses to ignore the substance, and focuses on the superficial. It's genetics
    The OP didn't run away; he's now just posting as WoodStool
    Where’s the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #139  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    The OP didn't run away; he's now just posting as WoodStool
    O look...it's the resident poop stain. How's it going today poop stain? Did you make the post for attention? How is ur whore of a mother? Disappointed in her basement dwelling homo of a son?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #140  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    The OP didn't run away; he's now just posting as WoodStool
    A ghost(standfordsam) calling accusing someone else of being a ghost......What a clown.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #141  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    62,469
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    The OP didn't run away; he's now just posting as WoodStool
    I don't see a match, radically different posting styles. Then again, I suck at ghost hunting so who knows, I could be wrong
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #142  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    62,469
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    A ghost(standfordsam) calling accusing someone else of being a ghost......What a clown.
    Who is Sam supposed to be? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just curious who everyone thinks he is.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #143  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Who is Sam supposed to be? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just curious who everyone thinks he is.

    I've been asking him that question for about 6 months now, and I never get a response. No specific name or anything. Never any logic to "why" I'm a ghost.

    I'm not a ghost. Just a "bland, boring" poster who dominates at betting baseball and sucks at every other sport.
    Where’s the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #144  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I don't see a match, radically different posting styles. Then again, I suck at ghost hunting so who knows, I could be wrong
    I think the different styles may be his tactic of hiding. But the absence of one/presence of the other is a telling sign. That, and his ability to navigate the site and desire to attack you right out of the gate definitely speaks volumes.
    Where’s the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #145  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Who is Sam supposed to be? I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I'm just curious who everyone thinks he is.
    I sent you a PM and explained the situation willie.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #146  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I sent you a PM and explained the situation willie.


    *He sent you a PM and told you a made up story.
    Where’s the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #147  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post


    *He sent you a PM and told you a made up story.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #148  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    2,658
    I know you're not one to analyze the pissing fests of the RX, Willie, but here's all you need to know.

    Stock07 was warned by the mods for following me into every thread outside of the Rubber Room, but he could not help himself and got banned because for it.

    About 90% of his posts are dedicated to trying to "expose" me for being a ghost, but he hasn't shown any sort of evidence. It's kind of like the whole Russian investigation thing. Where's the collusion? I've posted about 675 plays here since June and haven't shown any signs of "touting" or "being a ghost". Where's the evidence? I'm not the only one he has done this to apparently.
    Where’s the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #149  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,367
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I know you're not one to analyze the pissing fests of the RX, Willie, but here's all you need to know.

    Stock07 was warned by the mods for following me into every thread outside of the Rubber Room, but he could not help himself and got banned because for it.

    About 90% of his posts are dedicated to trying to "expose" me for being a ghost, but he hasn't shown any sort of evidence. It's kind of like the whole Russian investigation thing. Where's the collusion? I've posted about 675 plays here since June and haven't shown any signs of "touting" or "being a ghost". Where's the evidence? I'm not the only one he has done this to apparently.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #150  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    I know you're not one to analyze the pissing fests of the RX, Willie, but here's all you need to know.

    Stock07 was warned by the mods for following me into every thread outside of the Rubber Room, but he could not help himself and got banned because for it.

    About 90% of his posts are dedicated to trying to "expose" me for being a ghost, but he hasn't shown any sort of evidence. It's kind of like the whole Russian investigation thing. Where's the collusion? I've posted about 675 plays here since June and haven't shown any signs of "touting" or "being a ghost". Where's the evidence? I'm not the only one he has done this to apparently.
    Dear god...what an idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •