Forum: Boxing, UFC, Mixed Martial Arts Forum - Picks, discussion and fighter analysis. This is TheRx's official fighting and combat forum.

Thread: Ufc 229

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I agree about him not trying to stop Lewis more, but a Ref that doesn’t stop that fight has no business reffing any fights, not even local amateur ones. That’s not even scored as a TKO, that’s a legit KO all day...
    To be honest just mad as I lost money on that fucker. Just sucks to see a sure fire winner (unless the GGG-Canelo judges were the ones scoring this fight lol) to a loser with 10 seconds left in the fight!

I am annoyed at Felice as she is a friend of mine and I can't believe how she just gave that fight away by not really doing anything when the chances were clearly there. I am starting to question her coaching after these last 2 fights.
    Boise State Broncos: 2 Time Uncrowned National Champions!

Felice totally gave the fight away. She was the stronger and better fighter of the two, and had the control the whole fight, only to do nothing. She even sat in guard and lost that exchange as well with elbows from the bottom. I was afraid she may not lay it all out there, and she did just that. IDK wtf she is thinking sometimes. It's like should I fight, or should I go fitness bodybuilding.

I, too, agree that she should leave the Curran camp and seek out training elsewhere. Go to a gym with some elite women fighters, or a gym with lots of fighters training for fights. ATT would be a solid fit, along with a host of others, but I just don't see it happening. Tell her to woman up and make it happen...lol

RX Local
    Felice totally gave the fight away. She was the stronger and better fighter of the two, and had the control the whole fight, only to do nothing. She even sat in guard and lost that exchange as well with elbows from the bottom. I was afraid she may not lay it all out there, and she did just that. IDK wtf she is thinking sometimes. It's like should I fight, or should I go fitness bodybuilding.

I, too, agree that she should leave the Curran camp and seek out training elsewhere. Go to a gym with some elite women fighters, or a gym with lots of fighters training for fights. ATT would be a solid fit, along with a host of others, but I just don't see it happening. Tell her to woman up and make it happen...lol
    It was a really weird and hard fight to watch if you were on Herrig. She dominated position all fight but really didn't do anything with it. She just kind of layed on Waterson even while on top of her. She's been around a bit...you'd think she'd be better than she is.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    Hey Greenbacks, arenít you really glad you donít have a lot of money to fade me?!

One Star. Lmfao!!

Come on in here and get you some big boy...
    He's calling me the "UFC Crap Capper" now in the RR. He won't post here because he has nothing to offer other than rating your threads with a star.
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    He's calling me the "UFC Crap Capper" now in the RR. He won't post here because he has nothing to offer other than rating your threads with a star.
    That is correct, sir...

He’s now up to 10 post in a row talking to himself down there as well. How pathetic...

I honestly wish he would talk in here, but he and anyone with a little common sense knows he is FOS and has no idea what he is talking about...

Hell, he’s not even good at stirring the pot and trying to be an instigator anymore...

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    His last two fights may have been the easiest two fights to predict in the history of combat sports
    Jesus Christ. He's talking about McGregor here.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    That is correct, sir...

He’s now up to 10 post in a row talking to himself down there as well. How pathetic...

I honestly wish he would talk in here, but he and anyone with a little common sense knows he is FOS and has no idea what he is talking about...

Hell, he’s not even good at stirring the pot and trying to be an instigator anymore...
    I mean, he can say what he wants but all my UFC plays have now been documented on betmma.tips and I'm sitting now at #98 out of almost 400 UFC cappers.

I'm not the best but have profited in 11 of my last 13 events and had stupid Volkov not shit the bed with .11 to go, I would've killed this card too. That loss cost me 4U as it was my biggest bet on the card. I'm still sick over that loss.
    Welchers are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Jesus Christ. He's talking about McGregor here.

You think you hero now?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    You think you hero now?
    Don’t think anything other than the fact you’re a douchebag.

If you’re so good, get in here and pick some fights. Put yourself out there.
    Welchers are the worst.