Forum: Industry Talk - Discuss your experiences and the benefits of betting exchanges. Sponsored by pinnaclesports.com

Thread: Beware Don Johnson Handicapping

1. #1 Beware Don Johnson Handicapping 
    RX Junior
    Just paid for Don Johnson handicapping. After I paid they give me a number to call and get my picks. Fuck that. Iím not calling to be uphold and pay for more picks. Then have these clowns call me 500 time a week. Give me the friggin picks i
    paid for. Going to have to dispute the charge with ****** now. I emailed them asking for my picks. If I get them I will post in the Handicapper forum.

RX Junior
    Sounds like old school bull shit. Sounds just like guys like, Mike Warren, (real name Mike Lasky, out of Baltimore. He had part ownership in a race horse, and the horse was entered in the Preakness, but he had to me scratched on the day of the race, a dispute over ownership and NAMES on the papers!) from decades ago. The used to yell at people and call them idiots, alway trying to get you to upgrade! Yes, I was one of them!) Check this web page for recommendations and you can PM me if you wish, I have been dealing with services for decades. Dispute the charges!

RX SemiGod
    Cowboy why pay for picks? I'm hot in NFL last 3 weeks side plays 4-0. Hot in college football.

my clock is stuck on 420 time to hit this bong brendanjack's Avatar
    Come on sunshine you can’t buy beer with food stamps