Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. All others will be moved to appropriate forums. Do not post your own private plays in this forum, please use Sport Forums.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Friday Service Plays 10/12/18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    VIRGOBBI SPORTS:

    CFB 10/12:

    AF-SDSU o44 (-110)
    ARI +15.5 (-110)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    Burns

    PF San Diego St
    ST utah game OVER
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMess View Post
    BAS any doctors tonite?
    no hockey games tonight
    and nothing on CFB or MLB yet
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    PowerGroupSports

    1* milwaukee brewers +129
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    627
    Seabass : 700 Hamilton(CFL), 400 Utah , 500 Utah/ Arizona under, 300 Tulsa , 500 S Diego St
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4
    NFAC Dodgers -160 Series 10*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX Senior shocker7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    MIDWEST
    Posts
    1,209
    Paramount 30 - Arizona
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Sean Michaels

    100 DIME

    Max Wager

    College Play of the Season

    Utah

    Sean michaels is on arizona confirmed by me..stop posting fake plays
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    Quote Originally Posted by ms71906 View Post
    Sean michaels is on arizona confirmed by me..stop posting fake plays
    nobody is posting fake plays, it's the same play that's going around at other places.

    if it's a mistake, just say so. no reason to be a smart @ss
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    269
    Not being a smart ass if someones posting a play and not sure say “not onfirmed” because i gurantee u 99% of the ppl put bets in already thinking its utah...not that hard to do
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    Quote Originally Posted by ms71906 View Post
    Not being a smart ass if someones posting a play and not sure say “not onfirmed” because i gurantee u 99% of the ppl put bets in already thinking its utah...not that hard to do
    I don't have time for that, think one mistake on a so so capper isn't the worst thing in the world.
    and if it's Confirmed by you, maybe you should have posted it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10
    Ben Burns was on -150 LAD *8 today. On HOU +1.5 *6 tomorrow. He hasn’t been on this post-season. Lost 3/5 for -2320 units.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    94,588
    Quote Originally Posted by ms71906 View Post
    Sean michaels is on arizona confirmed by me..stop posting fake plays
    Quote Originally Posted by ms71906 View Post
    Not being a smart ass if someones posting a play and not sure say “not onfirmed” because i gurantee u 99% of the ppl put bets in already thinking its utah...not that hard to do
    So when you were over at SBR, this was your Post, is this how you Confirmed the play ? because here you do sat Confirmed by You

    Today 08:05 PM
    ms71906

    Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-27-18
    Posts: 77
    Betpoints: 234


    Originally Posted by ROCKY007
    Arizona at Utah. The Wildcats are +14 as of 11:35 my time here in Vegas on Friday morning.



    Arizona is sean michaels play?



    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,094
    Quote Originally Posted by ms71906 View Post
    Sean michaels is on arizona confirmed by me..stop posting fake plays
    Do u honestly think he would post a fake play on purpose? Don’t be a dummy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Goodfella

    3* N.L. GOM

    Milwaukee +1.5 (-120)
    Nice win tonigh Bookiekilla35. Oh wait. You say you don’t follow Goodfella anymore. LMAO. LOSER.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    358
    I took Arizona LOL Another Loser for me!!! Utah kicking some ass
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •