I'd wear a Trump hat, or put a Trump 2020 sticker on my car... but

Search
Tokens
I'm honestly afraid that one of the Democrat Taliban terrorists would attack me, and/or fire-bomb my car.

These fucking terrorists are pure evil.

DpFuis8X4AEuoou.jpg

[h=1]Truck set on fire because of pro-Trump stickers, owner says[/h]A truck adorned with several stickers supporting President Trump was reportedly set ablaze and vandalized with spray paint outside a bar in Washington state, in what the owner believes was a targeted attack.
"If you say anything that someone doesn't like, you are ultimately a target," Johnny MacKay told KOIN-TV of Portland, Ore. "You're automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you."

After having a few drinks at the bar in Vancouver, Wash., MacKay told the station he decided to take an Uber home and leave his truck overnight in the parking lot. He said he left his vehicle under a light in hopes that it would discourage anyone from trying to break in.
The truck had two stickers on the bumper in support of President Trump, one of which read: “TRUMP 2020.”
"I literally just put them on this weekend," MacKay, who did not vote for Trump but supports the Oval Office, told the station. "If I would've known somebody would've taken politics this far -- I saw them, I thought they were funny and apparently somebody didn't get the joke."
Randy Sanchagrin, who lives across the street from the bar, told the station he ran outside after hearing an explosion to see the truck engulfed in flames.
"All of a sudden I hear a loud bomb and the windows shake," Sanchagrin said. He had his sister call police.
A video posted to Twitter showed flames spouting from the truck, and the charred aftermath.

MacKay was shocked the next morning to find his truck destroyed, as he said the “tires were melted, the windows were shattered.”
The word “Trump” appeared to be spray-painted in large white letters across the body of the vehicle.

Tokens
[ Democrat terrorist leaders, Hillary, Holder, Waters calling for their minions to commit violence. These terrorists are evil to the core ]

[h=1]Rep. Steve Scalise: When Eric Holder, other Dems call for violence, that's a direct threat to our democracy[/h]
gdm7xczm_400x400.jpg

By Rep. Steve Scalise | Fox News

[h=4]Eric Holder considers run for president[/h]Speaking in New Hampshire, former Attorney General Eric Holder says his decision about 2020 will come in early 2019; Peter Doocy reports.

This summer, California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to harass cabinet officials. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that you “cannot be civil” with members of the Republican Party. And Wednesday, videotape was released of former Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democratic audience at a campaign rally in Georgia on Sunday that they should “kick” Republicans when they perceive them as “going low.”
Despite the continued reports of politically motivated threats or violence, Democratic Party leaders have worked to keep this anger burning and incite even more harassment and violence.

Beginning with my own near-death experience at the hands of a deranged shooter who sought to assassinate a baseball field of Republicans, there is a growing list of violent or threatening actions taken against conservatives by Democrats.

• Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats.
  • Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter.
  • Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted.
  • Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh.
  • Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer.
  • Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest.
  • Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests.
  • Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants.
  • Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant.
  • Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning.
  • My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests.
  • A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents.
And this list goes on. The threats and the violence have not let up and instead of seeing my Democrat colleagues calling for an end, there have been calls for their supporters to keep going, to do even more to threaten Republicans.
In America, we win battles at the ballot box, not through mob rule or intimidation.
As a survivor of a politically motivated attack, it is tragic to think this is an acceptable state of political discourse in our country. I refuse to stand for this and I will continue to call for an end to it. A healthy, strong democracy is not possible if anyone lives in fear of expressing their views.
If this is going to stop, it must start with Democratic leaders, who need to condemn, rather than promote these dangerous calls to action.
In America, we win battles at the ballot box, not through mob rule or intimidation. While it’s clear many Democrats refuse to accept the election of President Trump, if they want change, they need to convince people with their ideas and actually win elections, rather than call for violent resistance, harassment, and mob rule.
As I see, working in Congress every day, it’s possible to agree without being disagreeable and address political differences in a civil manner. That’s an example leaders need to continue to set.
Instead, when Democratic leaders like Eric Holder call for violence, that is a direct threat to our democracy.
I hope he and others think long and hard about the world they are creating and the impact they are leaving on this country.
As the oldest democracy, our country has long been heralded as the freest country in the world. It doesn’t feel so free if anyone lives in fear for holding or expressing a differing opinion.
Let’s end this violence and return to civility before someone else gets hurt.
Steve Scalise represents Louisiana's first Congressional district and serves as the Republican majority whip. On June 14, 2017, he was shot by a deranged Bernie Sanders supporter while practicing with fellow Republicans for a Congressional baseball game. He nearly died, and underwent multiple surgeries before returning to the House on Sept. 28, 2017, to bipartisan applause.

Tokens
[ These terrorist leaders, Holder, Clinton and the rest are hoping to call out some more shooters, like the terrorist that shot up the GOP congressional baseball field ]

Tokens
[h=1]A shooter opened fire at a GOP baseball practice. Here’s what happened, in maps and photos.[/h]Updated June 15 at 4:28 p.m.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google Plus
Share via Email
Share on LinkedIn
Share on Pinterest
Share on Tumblr

Print Article
Comments256

A gunman shot four people, including Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.), at a baseball field in Alexandria, Va., on Wednesday as Republican congressmen were practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game. The shooter was pronounced dead at a hospital after a gun battle with police.

alexandria-shooting-A-280.jpg
2,000 FT.
Eugene Simpson
Stadium Park

ALEXANDRIA

Md.

D.C.

Braddock Road
Metro Station

Va.

Detail

OLD TOWN

alexandria-shooting-B-720.jpg
Witnesses placed the shooter outside the field around third base and home plate as shots were fired.

Third base

Home plate

Car windows shattered

Windows shattered
at YMCA Alexandria

In addition to Scalise, who was in critical condition Wednesday night, the gunman shot a lobbyist, a congressional aide and a Capitol Police special agent who was a member of Scalise’s security detail. Another Capitol Police agent sustained a minor injury and Rep. Roger Williams (R-Tex.) injured his ankle diving into a dugout. The shooter was James T. Hodgkinson of Illinois.
According to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who was in a batting cage along the right-field line when shooting began at 7:02 a.m., the shooter shot once, then fired 50 to 60 more shots. Two Capitol Police officers, who are members of Scalise’s security detail and had been positioned behind the first-base dugout, began firing back at him. They were soon joined by Alexandria police. Witnesses said the shooter moved outside a chain-link fence along the third-base side until police pinned him down.
[Map: Where the GOP baseball team was when the shooting began]

alexandria-shooting-C-980.jpg
A staffer was
shot in the leg and ran to the first-base dugout.

Sen. Rand Paul was in a batting cage. Two staffers lay down in right field, then one hopped the fence, and he and Paul ran behind a tree.

The shooter aimed
at Rep. Trent Kelly at third base, but missed.

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot at second base and crawled to the outfield.

The shooter, James T. Hodgkinson, began firing from behind the fence. He moved toward home plate and back toward the dugout.

Some players temporarily took cover behind the first-base dugout.

The Capitol Police, initially stationed behind the first-base dugout, pinned the shooter face-down on the pavement behind the third-base dugout.

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), who was standing along the first-base line when shooting began before running into the dugout, said he didn’t hear the gunman speak. “There was a lot of yelling around, but I couldn’t tell what was what. For a while, there in the dugout, when a security detail opened fire I didn’t know if that was friendly fire or not. He was using our dugout as kind of shelter to fire on the gunman. And I kept yelling: ‘Are you friendly? Are you friendly?’ And he yelled back: ‘Yes.’”
[Hodgkinson, the suspect in shooting at congressional ballgame practice, had posted anti-Trump rhetoric on social media]

fleischmann-photo-600.jpg
“I was very fortunate.”

— Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R-Tenn.)

(AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

“We didn’t know exactly where all the shots were firing from and whether or not it was only one shooter,” said Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (R-Tenn.). “I had to walk right past him when I walked past third base to left field and he just decided not to shoot me.”
[The Congressional Baseball Game has been ‘a great bipartisan tradition’ for 100 years]
Rep. Mike Bishop (R-Mich.) told a Detroit radio station, “I was standing at home plate and he was in the third base line. He had a rifle that was clearly meant for the job of taking people out, multiple casualties, and he had several rounds and magazines that he kept unloading and reloading.”

brooks-photo-600.jpg
“It was bedlam.”

— Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.)

(AP Photo/Cliff Owen)

[Lawmaker Steve Scalise injured in GOP baseball shooting; suspect James T. Hodgkinson dies after shootout]
Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) was stepping up to bat at home plate when the shooting began. Brooks said he ran behind a batting cage, then into the first-base dugout. “Once we got the all clear that the shooter was down, we went out to the outfield for Steve Scalise, he had crawled out in the outfield leaving a trail of blood.”

The shooting occurred at a recreational area in Alexandria’s Del Ray neighborhood that includes a baseball field, basketball court, soccer fields and a dog park. The park shares a parking lot with a YMCA, where gunfire shattered windows. A witness said a bullet landed in the pool.

ymca1.jpg
Joe Miscavige was at the YMCA that shares a parking lot with the baseball field. He tweeted photos of broken windows at the facility. (AP)

ymca2.jpg
Witness Owen Britton said two bullets went through a window in the pool area. (AP)

The FBI identified the shooter’s weapons as a 9mm handgun and a 7.62-caliber rifle, and said it appeared that Hodgkinson had legally purchased both guns.

[h=3]The victims[/h]

scalise.jpg
Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.)

mika.jpg
Matt Mika, a lobbyist for Tyson Foods

Zachary Barth, a legislative correspondent for
Rep. Roger Williams (R-Tex.)

Capitol Police special agent David Bailey

Capitol Police special agent Crystal Griner was also injured. United States Capitol Police Chief Matthew R. Verderosa said Griner was shot in the ankle, and was in good condition on Wednesday afternoon. Verderosa also said Bailey sustained a minor injury and has already been released from the hospital.
Scalise, who was shot once in the hip, suffered organ damage and severe bleeding and underwent immediate surgery, according to a news release from MedStar Washington Hospital Center. He will require additional surgeries, the release said.
Mika was in critical condition on Wednesday afternoon, according to a George Washington Hospital spokeswoman. Barth was shot but is expected to make a full recovery.

Tokens
The Democrats are sickening terrorist losers.

You see what's going on in Portland while the cops just stand down? Antifa running around everywhere destroying property, harassing white people, elderly folks, Trump supporters..

Going to be blood shed soon and the cork is going to pop.

Tokens
The Democrats are sickening terrorist losers.

You see what's going on in Portland while the cops just stand down? Antifa running around everywhere destroying property, harassing white people, elderly folks, Trump supporters..

Going to be blood shed soon and the cork is going to pop.

Yup.

If you troll and get into faces of everyone you can...eventually, you’ll fuck with the wrong person who won’t take it well. One of these shitheads is going to get killed, and I won’t feel the least bit sorry for them.

Tokens
Yup.

If you troll and get into faces of everyone you can...eventually, you’ll fuck with the wrong person who won’t take it well. One of these shitheads is going to get killed, and I won’t feel the least bit sorry for them.
+1 & needs to happen!

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Hillary actually said "they have to stop being civil", you just can't make such ignorance up

The dots don't connect, she's one stupid bitch

Handicapper
Tokens
Sooner then later 1 of these protesters are going to say shame to the wrong person.

And they are going to catch a serious beating.

And I'm going to bail that person out of jail.

I can't wait.

It's coming

Never bet against America.
Tokens
I just don’t think this is going to take hold on a mass scale. The silent majority simply doesn’t buy in to the bullshit.

Handicapper
Tokens

Tokens
Not saying I would slap that fat bitch but not saying I wouldn’t. Lol

Tokens
[ Speaking of Democrat Taliban terrorists... ]

[h=1]Senate Dem hopeful Kyrsten Sinema said 'I don't care' if people go to fight for Taliban against US[/h]By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

[h=4]Arizona Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema's controversial interview resurfaces[/h]An old interview has surfaced with Arizona senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema, in which she co-hosted a show with a conspiracy theorists who blames 9/11 on the US. Government. Sinema separately said she didn't object to individuals going abroad and fighting for groups hostile to the U.S.

U.S. Democratic Senate hopeful Kyrsten Sinema said “I don’t care” if people go and fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan in a newly resurfaced radio interview and co-hosted a radio show with a conspiracy theorist who claimed the September 11, 2001 terror attacks were perpetrated by the government, Fox News can reveal.
Sinema appeared on a radio show in February 2003 hosted by Ernest Hancock, a libertarian activist who presented “The Valley of the Sun” program on a local Arizona radio station.

During the interview, Sinema told the host that she didn't object to individuals going abroad and fighting for groups hostile to the U.S.
“As an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there, and I’m fighting for the Taliban, I’m saying that’s a personal decision,” Hancock told Sinema, who was then a Green Party activist.
“Fine. I don’t care if you go and do that, go ahead,” she replied, according to the audio recording obtained by Fox News.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)]Video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5847688464001

IN ARIZONA SENATE RACE, MCSALLY CONTINUES GAINING GROUND AFTER A BOOST FROM KAVANAUGH HEARINGS
In the same interview, Sinema said the U.S. military went into the Middle East for “a number of reasons,” including “oil, power, control” of the region.
“There’s also, what I think is rather convenient, which is the switch and bait theory, which is, don’t pay attention to the falling economy, don’t pay attention to the tax cuts for wealthy, let’s pay attention to this horrible imminent threat,” she added.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)]Video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5835610849001

Just two months after the interview and a month after the start of the Iraq War, she told the Arizona Republic that “we should feel compassion” for enemy combatants killed in the country.
The Sinema campaign did not respond to Fox News’ multiple requests for a comment.
Fox News can also disclose that, in 2005, she befriended a conspiracy theorist who believes 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government.

Truth.jpg

Between 2005 and 2006, Sinema co-hosted a radio show together with Jeff Farias.

Between 2005 and 2006, Sinema co-hosted a radio show together with Jeff Farias. Farias is a conspiracy theorist who signed a 2008 petition that claims the World Trade Center collapsed because of explosives planted inside the buildings by the U.S. government.
Farias frequently promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories during his radio show up until 2010 and was the co-master of a conference in 2007 that rejected the government’s explanation of the 2001 terror attacks. The conference was attended by InfoWars’ Alex Jones.
He also asked his guests on his radio shows in 2006 whether they saw the film “Loose Change 9/11” – a film that was produced in part by Jones. The premise of the movie is that the U.S. government planned the 9/11 attacks.
"They go into a lot of the scientific explanations of how the buildings came down, but they also talk about how no plane remains were found either in Pennsylvania or at the Pentagon, and it’s impossible that nineteen people, you know, with box cutters were able to pull this off."
— Jeff Farias
“It’s a really fascinating film, and a part of what their premise is, is that what we were told about what happened on 9/11 is not the truth,” Farias said of the conspiracy movie. “They go into a lot of the scientific explanations of how the buildings came down, but they also talk about how no plane remains were found either in Pennsylvania or at the Pentagon, and it’s impossible that nineteen people, you know, with box cutters were able to pull this off.”
While Sinema doesn’t appear to speak out about the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on the show, she maintained a close relationship with Farias throughout the years and attended an event co-sponsored by a conspiracy group.

sinema-event-911.jpg

In 2006, both Sinema and Farias spoke at an anti-war rally called “End The US Occupation Of Iraq,” an event sponsored by multiple groups, including 911 Truth Of Arizona.

In 2006, both Sinema and Farias spoke at an anti-war rally called “End The US Occupation Of Iraq,” an event sponsored by multiple groups, including 911 Truth Of Arizona.
The latter group states its mission is “to expose the official lies and cover-up surrounding the events of September 11th, 2001 in a way that inspires the people to overcome denial and understand the truth; namely, that elements within the US government and covert policy apparatus must have orchestrated or participated in the execution of the attacks for these to have happened in the way that they did.”
Sinema continued to appear on Farias’ own radio show. She was interviewed by him in 2010 and 2012, while remaining Facebook friends. Sinema also participated in a 2010 panel discussion moderated by Farias.
In 2015, Farias posted a picture from 2005 featuring Sinema and himself in a radio studio, adding in the comments that he saw her recently.
Farias did not respond to multiple Fox News’ request for an interview.

06939409-farias-met.jpg

In 2015, Jeff Farias (left) posted a picture from 2005 featuring Kyrsten Sinema (right) and himself in a radio studio, adding in the comments that he saw her recently.

The comments and associations follow a series of recent revelations about Sinema, who has portrayed herself as a moderate Democrat throughout the Senate race against Republican Martha McSally.
SENATE DEM HOPEFUL KYRSTEN SINEMA PROMOTED EVENTS FEATURING CONVICTED TERROR LAWYER
Fox News previously reported that in 2003 Sinema also promoted events at Arizona State University featuring a lawyer convicted for aiding an Islamist terror organization and its leader, who was charged and sentenced to life in the 1990s for plotting to blow up the United Nations, an FBI building, two tunnels, and a bridge in New York City.
In a 2011 leaked video, Sinema said her home state produced “crazy” and advised liberal activists how to “stop your state from becoming Arizona.”
A Fox News poll taken last month showed Sinema with a two-point lead over McSally, 47 percent to 45 percent.
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Tokens
[ Terrorists are following the DemoScum leaders' orders ]

Democrat Terrorists Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan

1604906_797136927006410_4851842311575212973_n-640x480.jpg
Facebook / @metclubnyc12 Oct 20183,273Vandals targeted the Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan on Thursday evening in an apparent politically-motivated intimidation campaign.

In exclusive statements to Breitbart News, officials with the Metropolitan Republican Club said Antifa had been trying to shut down their event on Friday evening with conservative pundit Gavin McInnes.
According to one official, members of Antifa had harassed the online ticket vendor Eventbrite, which the GOP Metropolitan Club used to sell tickets for the McInnes event at their headquarters.

The official said Antifa had “desperately” been trying to get the Metropolitan Republican Club to cancel the McInnes speech. The group’s latest attempt came shut down the event involved vandalising the club’s 1930s, pre-war building and leaving a threatening letter, which Breitbart News has obtained.
(A letter left by Antifa vandals which threatens the Metropolitan Republican Club with violence.)
An apparent anarchist symbol was spray-painted on the doors of the club’s 1930s, pre-war building.
A closeup of the building’s smashed window.
“Tonight, we put the Republican Party on notice,” the letter begins, labeling McInnes a “hipster-fascist clown” and accused the club members of “treachery against humanity.”
“Our attack is merely a beginning. We are not passive, we are not civil, and we will not apologize,” the letter continues. “Those of good conscience and clear mind know this state of oppression cannot remain.”
Metropolitan Republican Club officials say they are not canceling their event with McInnes and that they will “move forward” from the vandalism.
A full statement from the club, obtained by Breitbart News, states:
Last night the Metropolitan Republican Club was vandalized by the leftist hate group Antifa, who also left a note promising ‘this is just the beginning’ and threatening more violence. Republicans are a minority party in NYC by a wide margin, and while most city residents are respectful of our activities, our grassroots efforts are often met with hostility. Last night’s shameful assault by Antifa cowards represents a tragic new low, and is sadly only the most recent example of leftist violence and aggression against the conservative movement. But rest assured that we will not be intimidated by violence, threats, or hate speech. We will continue to fight for freedom and liberty here in New York City and all across this great nation.
The club, a famed meeting place and campaign headquarters for countless Republicans, had its windows shattered and doors defaced with spray paint.
“I cannot recall something like this,” Ed Cox, Chairman of the Republican Party of New York State, told the New York Times’ Shane Goldmacher. “Whoever these people are, we don’t want to be part of getting their message out. They don’t deserve it.”
Deborah Coughlin, the club’s president, called the police after spotting the vandalism, according to Cox.

Tokens
Bloodshed is coming. It wont be long before one of these Antifa clowns kills some people and then shit hits the fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88forum
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com