Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Undersiege has sent his Week 6 play

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    nobody is even looking for you to post a play
    I am. His "systems" plays were pure fade.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    I have picked 6 straight side winners in NFL the last 4 weeks I'm trash. My system is 8-1 in hockey. I'm trash. STFU Mob before you go spreading lies about me being a loser. You will never win 6 figures like I did. I even have proof.
    All Mob and his crew does is trash people who get attention/have marginal success.

Hes silent when Iím cold or not doing well, but calls me a fake unit guy when Iím doing well. He does this shit to other posters too. Trashes Undersiege for being a chalky picker whenever he wins a bet or goes on a winning streak.
    2018 profit (all sports) : +260.59 units

RX Wizard
    Thanks Mobdeeper 7239 for not putting me on your shit list like past. Maybe you like me now. Can’t wait to see Under seige response when he comes back in 2weeks. Peace & quiet is nice. Good luck on your plays. I do see the comparison in what you said. Stanford Sam is Under Seige besty . He cracks me up , that he had to say my thread on his Under Seige pick was confusing. He had to put out same statement i did. He’s like Under Seige needs ATTETION. Extra Extra read all about it. Under Seige lose by half point. Should bought the half or do 7 point teaser . GO DODGERS

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Baronman View Post
    Thanks Mobdeeper 7239 for not putting me on your shit list like past. Maybe you like me now. Can’t wait to see Under seige response when he comes back in 2weeks. Peace & quiet is nice. Good luck on your plays. I do see the comparison in what you said. Stanford Sam is Under Seige besty . He cracks me up , that he had to say my thread on his Under Seige pick was confusing. He had to put out same statement i did. He’s like Under Seige needs ATTETION. Extra Extra read all about it. Under Seige lose by half point. Should bought the half or do 7 point teaser . GO DODGERS
    Dude, how you posted it was genuinely confusing. I know you were trying, but I just wanted it to be documented more clearly.

This thread was pretty peaceful and quiet until the haters came in and tried to escalate shit for no reason. I made this thread for purely informational reasons. If they didn’t wanna give Undersiege attention, then why did they comment?

You got it backwards, Baron. Hope you can see that, because you’re a good guy normally.

RX Wizard
    Sunshine you never won 6 figures Thats^^^$100,000. LIAR You don’t have bankroll . What do you make $15 hour. What is your job & income. Tell the truth . i didn’t post put i had a lot winners today. Had to many bets to post Do need Pats & ^^50.5 . Pats +3.5 & Kc +10.5 on bunch 7 point teasers

RX Senior
    "Nothing brings people together like when mob starts opening his mouth."

-Undersiege

Lol

RX SemiGod
    Sunshine you never won 6 figures Thats^^^$100,000. LIAR You donít have bankroll . What do you make $15 hour. What is your job & income. Tell the truth . i didnít post put i had a lot winners today. Had to many bets to post Do need Pats & ^^50.5 . Pats +3.5 & Kc +10.5 on bunch 7 point teasers
    I told you the truth before but you called me a liar. Baron you always say I'm on here 24/7 only when I'm not sleeping. I don't need to work. And I know what 6 figures looks like. Actually I'm smarter then everyone gives me credit for. If Ducks in hockey win tonight that will be 9-1 on my system plays. That's straight bets. Not chasing. ​Anyone likes to win look for me in the hockey forum.

RX Wizard
    Sunny winning!!! Bwaahahahha

RX SemiGod
    Path follow me and you will for once. Lmao

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    LOL, this coming from someone that brings absolutely Nothing to the table

maybe you should take a knee
    I havenít fully recovered from this one yet

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    I told you the truth before but you called me a liar. Baron you always say I'm on here 24/7 only when I'm not sleeping. I don't need to work. And I know what 6 figures looks like. Actually I'm smarter then everyone gives me credit for. If Ducks in hockey win tonight that will be 9-1 on my system plays. That's straight bets. Not chasing. ​Anyone likes to win look for me in the hockey forum.
    Congrats So buy new car Mr 6 figures . Get rid of that 78 Pinto. What do you really drive.

RX Local
    Congrats So buy new car Mr 6 figures . Get rid of that 78 Pinto. What do you really drive.

Flashy

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

thanks stevie ray im wondering what she really drives? You made my day go eagles tonight

RX Local
    Eagles. Lol

RX Wizard
    Stander congrats you got -10 somewhere or bought the half. Under Seige should of also, surprised he didnít bet ml ?

RX Senior
    I think the line went down to -10 most places by game time. Maybe -9.5, as Sunshine said. I bought it too early personally.