Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

View Poll Results: Better player, Michael Jordan or LeBron James?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Jordan

    36 80.00%
  • LeBron James

    9 20.00%

Thread: New Poll: Better player Michael Jordan or LeBron James?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. #151  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    13,339
    No one that voted James is over 40 - I guarantee that - they just didn't see Jordan play or they were 12-13 years old when they did - the vast majority of James's career he was known as a distributer - when the Cavs were in the last seconds against GS - Lue called TO and looked at Kyrie and told him - u do not let Lebron see the ball and u take the shot under all circumstances - and it was the right call - not knocking James - he is a top 10 player of all time and could be the 2nd best player
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #152  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    Doug Robinson: LeBron James' boast that he's the GOAT tells you all you need to know
    By Doug Robinson
    Published: January 15, 2019


    SALT LAKE CITY — Lincoln might have been the Greatest Of All Time — the GOAT of the White House — but he never said it and, more importantly, probably never thought about such things.


    William Shakespeare was the Greatest Of All Time among playwrights, but if he thought so, he heeded his own words: “Give thy thoughts no tongue.”


    Then there’s LeBron James. He is the GOAT of basketball. Who says so? He does.


    James declared in an ESPN interview that the debate ended when his Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Golden State Warriors to win the 2016 championship. “That one right there made me the greatest player of all time,” he says, “That's what I felt."


    If he was even mildly embarrassed at such braggadocio, he didn’t let on. But what else do you expect from a guy who has CHOSEN1 and KING JAMES tattooed on his body, and once posted a heartwarming Instagram message to himself after scoring his 30,000th point — Wanna be one of the first to Congratulate you on this accomplishment/achievement tonight that you’ll reach!


    Continuing, James explained the rationale for his latest self-coronation: "Everybody was just talking about how (the Warriors) were the greatest team of all time, like, it was the greatest team ever assembled. For us to come back the way we came back in that fashion, I was, like, 'You did something special.'"


    You have to admire how skillfully he juggles pronouns, moving from “I” and “me” to a more modest “we” and back to “I.” Self-esteem is no problem for this guy. That’s how he manages to overlook his 3-6 record in the NBA Finals and the fact that two-thirds of his championships were manufactured by his fleeing Cleveland to form his own All-Star team in Miami.


    Lincoln once said, “Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.” James has worried about his recognition since the day he entered the league. Shakespeare might have been writing for “King James” when he wrote, “Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have immortal longings in me.”instein might have been the Greatest Of All Time among physicists, but if he was smart enough to theorize about quantum physics, he was smart enough not to say he was the GOAT.


    James has been obsessed with the GOAT talk throughout his career, and the media has dutifully become his champion (one reporter referred to him as “The King” rather than by his last name). The GOAT conversation is fun, but futile. It’s impossible to compare generations. The NBA is a much different game than it was when Bill Russell or even Michael Jordan roamed the courts.


    In any case, the real point is that unless you're Muhammad Ali clowning with the media, it’s not an athlete’s place to tell people he’s the greatest (next: James will tell voters he’s already put himself in the Hall of Fame and they need not vote on the matter).


    “You don’t need to say that about yourself,” said former Celtic great Kevin McHale of James’ pronouncement. “Let other people say that for you. I mean I was kind of surprised because I’d read about it, but that’s the first time I’d actually heard him say it — ‘Made me the GOAT.’ I’m like, damn. I just didn’t like the way that sounded to me.”


    McHale said James was being disrespectful to many other players — Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan. “There are just so many,” he said. “Larry (Bird) and Magic (Johnson) just led teams and turned the league around.”


    "There's a certain thing about greatness that demands you have humility with greatness," NBA Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas said on NBA TV. "I have never heard Michael Jordan say he is the greatest of all time," Thomas continued. "Even though he may think that, even though Kareem (Abdul-Jabbar) may think that, you don't just come out and say that."


    “Why he's saying that, I don't know," Danny Ainge said on the "Toucher and Rich” show. “Maybe he thinks that that sells. Maybe he's taking the Donald Trump approach and trying to sell himself. I don't know."


    "I don't know that you can self-proclaim this," former Celtic great Paul Pierce said on ESPN. "Because when you think of all of the great players … Kareem, Magic, none of them has ever come out and said, 'I'm the GOAT.' That's up to the fans, the writers and former players."


    Maybe King James would do well to remember what poet Criss Jami wrote: “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” Let's conclude with a Spanish proverb: “Tell me what you brag, about and I’ll tell you what you lack.”
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #153  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    23,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    No one that voted James is over 40 - I guarantee that - they just didn't see Jordan play or they were 12-13 years old when they did - the vast majority of James's career he was known as a distributer - when the Cavs were in the last seconds against GS - Lue called TO and looked at Kyrie and told him - u do not let Lebron see the ball and u take the shot under all circumstances - and it was the right call - not knocking James - he is a top 10 player of all time and could be the 2nd best player
    lol nice

    I didn't know doing fantasy scenes pretending how timeout huddles went before crucial moments was a thing now.

    Too bad Spo didn't tell Wade that before Bron buried the Spurs in '13, eh?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #154  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Doug Robinson: LeBron James' boast that he's the GOAT tells you all you need to know
    By Doug Robinson
    Published: January 15, 2019


    SALT LAKE CITY — Lincoln might have been the Greatest Of All Time — the GOAT of the White House — but he never said it and, more importantly, probably never thought about such things.


    William Shakespeare was the Greatest Of All Time among playwrights, but if he thought so, he heeded his own words: “Give thy thoughts no tongue.”


    Then there’s LeBron James. He is the GOAT of basketball. Who says so? He does.


    James declared in an ESPN interview that the debate ended when his Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Golden State Warriors to win the 2016 championship. “That one right there made me the greatest player of all time,” he says, “That's what I felt."


    If he was even mildly embarrassed at such braggadocio, he didn’t let on. But what else do you expect from a guy who has CHOSEN1 and KING JAMES tattooed on his body, and once posted a heartwarming Instagram message to himself after scoring his 30,000th point — Wanna be one of the first to Congratulate you on this accomplishment/achievement tonight that you’ll reach!


    Continuing, James explained the rationale for his latest self-coronation: "Everybody was just talking about how (the Warriors) were the greatest team of all time, like, it was the greatest team ever assembled. For us to come back the way we came back in that fashion, I was, like, 'You did something special.'"


    You have to admire how skillfully he juggles pronouns, moving from “I” and “me” to a more modest “we” and back to “I.” Self-esteem is no problem for this guy. That’s how he manages to overlook his 3-6 record in the NBA Finals and the fact that two-thirds of his championships were manufactured by his fleeing Cleveland to form his own All-Star team in Miami.


    Lincoln once said, “Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.” James has worried about his recognition since the day he entered the league. Shakespeare might have been writing for “King James” when he wrote, “Give me my robe, put on my crown; I have immortal longings in me.”instein might have been the Greatest Of All Time among physicists, but if he was smart enough to theorize about quantum physics, he was smart enough not to say he was the GOAT.


    James has been obsessed with the GOAT talk throughout his career, and the media has dutifully become his champion (one reporter referred to him as “The King” rather than by his last name). The GOAT conversation is fun, but futile. It’s impossible to compare generations. The NBA is a much different game than it was when Bill Russell or even Michael Jordan roamed the courts.


    In any case, the real point is that unless you're Muhammad Ali clowning with the media, it’s not an athlete’s place to tell people he’s the greatest (next: James will tell voters he’s already put himself in the Hall of Fame and they need not vote on the matter).


    “You don’t need to say that about yourself,” said former Celtic great Kevin McHale of James’ pronouncement. “Let other people say that for you. I mean I was kind of surprised because I’d read about it, but that’s the first time I’d actually heard him say it — ‘Made me the GOAT.’ I’m like, damn. I just didn’t like the way that sounded to me.”


    McHale said James was being disrespectful to many other players — Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Michael Jordan. “There are just so many,” he said. “Larry (Bird) and Magic (Johnson) just led teams and turned the league around.”


    "There's a certain thing about greatness that demands you have humility with greatness," NBA Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas said on NBA TV. "I have never heard Michael Jordan say he is the greatest of all time," Thomas continued. "Even though he may think that, even though Kareem (Abdul-Jabbar) may think that, you don't just come out and say that."


    “Why he's saying that, I don't know," Danny Ainge said on the "Toucher and Rich” show. “Maybe he thinks that that sells. Maybe he's taking the Donald Trump approach and trying to sell himself. I don't know."


    "I don't know that you can self-proclaim this," former Celtic great Paul Pierce said on ESPN. "Because when you think of all of the great players … Kareem, Magic, none of them has ever come out and said, 'I'm the GOAT.' That's up to the fans, the writers and former players."


    Maybe King James would do well to remember what poet Criss Jami wrote: “The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.” Let's conclude with a Spanish proverb: “Tell me what you brag, about and I’ll tell you what you lack.”

    Lol, Greatest team of all time. Anybody on this site that says they would take Curry, Thompson and Draymond over Lebron, Irving and Love are either lying to themselves/us or don't know basketball. Forget the role players, we know Goldenstate had the better team overall. But when Lebron thinks he pulled off a monumental upset when he had Irving and Love, no Durant yet in Goldenstate, Draymond suspended for a key game and I believe Curry was banged up and playing through it (don't quote me on that one I can't remember and too lazy to google)

    Lebron trying to convince the world he's the GOAT and he reeks of desperation. I guess he realizes he's going to be stuck at 3 rings forever. Half the amount the REAL GOAT won so he's resorting to creating drama and talking shit. Pathetic really. Transparent also.

    JORDAN=GOAT
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #155  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Even the majority of current players say MJ over LeBron.

    What else do we need??

    Kevin Durant just reiterated this recently and said it's not even close, MJ by a mile.
    We don't need anything. Lebron and his supporters are the ones so desperate to prove he is the GOAT because they know the burden of proof is on them. Why? Because everybody knows MJ is the GOAT and the onus is on Lebron and his clueless living in the moment supporters to prove otherwise and they can't. They're trying desperately but they can't.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #156  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Former players are filled with an assortment of biases and logical fallacies when it comes to evaluating their peers.

    A few of them sound intelligent but most of them just default to sports radio platitudes when discussing players.

    The better the player, the worse the takes from what I've seen. The roleplayers seem to have the best insight. Even then, it can be surprising how dumb some of them sound.

    You would think Robert Horry would be a smart guy cause he was an intelligent player, but I've seen him be interviewed and it seemed like he can't even remember what teams he was on.

    You keep attempting to sound intelligent or trying to prove you are somehow more enlightened on the subject yet you fail each time.

    I tried to extend an olive branch but seeing as how you're still trolling me like a petty, insecure troll, I'll call you out for YOUR idiotic post.

    Players are better judges because they actually play against other NBA players and know how difficult it is to guard a player or score on them etc. They are a good judge of character.

    If you have ever played a sport in your life you know it's easier to judge talent when you've actually played the sport yourself.

    Players having played in the NBA don't know the game they are playing and can't judge talent objectively? Dumbest thing I've ever heard and the fact that you and justinecruise both agree on this doesn't surprise. Not the 2 sharpest knives around.

    Role players have the best insight huh? Even they sound dumb at times huh? You just make shit up as you go along. Lol.

    You're all over the place, Horry was an intelligent player but he wasn't smart? How do you know he isn't smart? Because you saw him in an interview? You seriously just sound judgmental, self righteous and ignorant.

    The better the player the worse takes you've seen from them? Literally just making shit up as you go. (now watch him predictably go google a couple examples to ''support his case'' and post them''

    Anybody that thinks NBA players aren't very good judges of talent has no credibility left. Most ignorant statement I've read today. Lol

    These guys play basketball at the highest level. They got there because they are talented and they know the game. I find it very insulting towards them that you think they can't judge talent.

    Logical fallacies. Give me a break. You should talk.

    Biases? Sure. Of course. But I doubt they they are petty and biased. Most these NBA players are saying Jordan is better from what I can see. Even coaches. Are coaches biased too? I guess they don't know the game either right?


    Man, some of the arguments in Lebron's favor reeks of desperation and some of the posts in this thread are downright comical.

    Yeah. The NBA is full of a bunch of players that lie cause of bias, all of them lie when asked who's better. Also, they all don't know basketball or can't judge talent even though they've made a living of playing that sport. Give me a break.

    You can spin it however you want but these guys know the game. They know talent. Some of these former players and coaches, from what I've seen and read make EXCELLENT points as to why Jordan is better, things an average fan wouldn't even conceive of. I think you should give them more credit and yourself a lot less.

    Reality check.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #157  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    23,710
    Lol

    That is an Asperger fueled diatribe about nothing.

    If you want to appeal to authority, then use someone that doesn't sound like a moron and has reason, objectivity and real nuanced analysis. Whether they played or not doesn't really matter to me, but often times former players (particularly the ones that make their way into the media since again their goal is to entertain, rather than provide insightful analysis) come up short in this regard.

    Obviously plenty of former players aren't stone morons, but there is also a reason former players have been getting purged from front offices for smarter, more savvy outsiders for over a decade now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #158  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Lol

    That is an Asperger fueled diatribe about nothing.

    If you want to appeal to authority, then use someone that doesn't sound like a moron and has reason, objectivity and real nuanced analysis. Whether they played or not doesn't really matter to me, but often times former players (particularly the ones that make their way into the media since again their goal is to entertain, rather than provide insightful analysis) come up short in this regard.

    Obviously plenty of former players aren't stone morons, but there is also a reason former players have been getting purged from front offices for smarter, more savvy outsiders for over a decade now.
    Futile attempt at a save for your earlier baseless and illogical post. Just be a man and admit you inserted your foot in your mouth with that post and I called you our for bullshit. You'd save more face that way.

    Guys like Pippen, Paul Pierce, even Tmac, others provide insight and comments about the game that we could never understand. They know the game, they know what it takes and the know little things about playing the game that the average fan can't possibly know.

    I played bball at the college level. There's a lot of little things like body positioning and footwork, art of setting picks properly, a lot of technical stuff that the average fan can't comprehend or appreciate because these pros make it looks so routine.

    You would say that many of these players have no idea what they are talking about or aren't a judge of talent and skill? Especially moreso than an average fan who can't even understand these things?

    ''obviously plenty of former players aren't morons'' That's weak backtracking but you should just have admitted you misspoke altogether. Now many of these players might not be articulate or well spoken, maybe they can't convey what they are talking about eloquently (though many do) but that doesn't mean they don't know the game. If they aren't articulate enough to be on a tv show maybe I can understand that argument but even that I don't agree with cause most do an ok job or are at the very least still entertaining. Charles Barkely being my favorite. But you were stating that these guys just aren't good judge of talent and skill. Way off.

    Man I'm typing away and I have to get back to work. I can't explain things to people like you that just make up shit as they go. There's no point.

    You make idiotic comments like I must be holding up lines cause I pay in cash. Just outright assumptions for no reason to fit your argument. That's not how debates work boy. Paying in cash or paying with debit or credit cards can both hold up the line if you don't have your card or change/cash out. Especially when the pin doesn't work the first time and you have to wait for the whole process again. Yeah..I guess that's what makes you a boss. Lol.

    You repeatedly make shit up as you go to fit your little story in your head. Lol.

    Up late at night? Must be drunk. (I'm a nightowl yes but out of all the times I've posted late I was probably drinking 2 or 3 times lol)

    Paying in cash/change? Must be holding up the line.

    Most NBA players are bias or can't judge talent objectively even though that's what they worked at for most of their lives, spent years perfecting the skill, learning from coaches at the college and pro level. Yeah they can't assess talent or skill or objectively state that Jordan is better than Lebron. Or vice versa.

    You've wasted my time. You don't want to learn. You just want to troll and make shit up as you go. That's fine. It's the internet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #159  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    23,710
    Another Asperger fueled diatribe.

    No one said they have no knowledge whatsoever, you just projected that I said that. They have blind spots and biases. I'm not going to get into examples of that because I don't really think you meet the basic threshold for conversation on here. If you find listening to Charles Barkley rather than someone like Zach Lowe to be insightful then GL w/ that. It'll probably lead you to think "killer instinct" is something Kobe has in spades and LeBron has none of. Or that it's gonna come down to "which team plays with more urgency" or "Back in my day, we never did this!" and other brilliant gems.

    I dunno wtf the 2nd half of your post even means. You obviously have some legitimate problems and basketball is an emotional subject for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #160  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Another Asperger fueled diatribe.

    No one said they have no knowledge whatsoever, you just projected that I said that. They have blind spots and biases. I'm not going to get into examples of that because I don't really think you meet the basic threshold for conversation on here. If you find listening to Charles Barkley rather than someone like Zach Lowe to be insightful then GL w/ that. It'll probably lead you to think "killer instinct" is something Kobe has in spades and LeBron has none of. Or that it's gonna come down to "which team plays with more urgency" or "Back in my day, we never did this!" and other brilliant gems.

    I dunno wtf the 2nd half of your post even means. You obviously have some legitimate problems and basketball is an emotional subject for you.

    My God you post a lot of drivel and nonsense. So why you believe any of your rubbish has any merit or logic. You need some common sense. You're arguing with yourself at times.

    Jebus. Wasting my times with these clowns. Pats fan patsfantatic whichever one you are. My God what idiocy.

    Goodbye.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #161  
    RX Senior Shub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,433
    I know they play different positions but I put Duncan above lebron
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #162  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    I know they play different positions but I put Duncan above lebron
    Dude
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #163  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Shub View Post
    I know they play different positions but I put Duncan above lebron



    Can't disagree

    You could basically argue that Duncan, Lebron, Bird, Durant, Magic, Kobe, Shaq, and a few others are all in the same category.

    MJ is in an elite league & status all by himself.

    He just is.

    All of the players above know this & accept it openly.

    Well, all except 1 grossly arrogant guy who has believed he is atop the list ever since he entered the league.

    The same guy who also believes he is one of the world's most knowledgeable ppl in politics.

    No surprise coming from a guy that barely attended high school and didn't attend college.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #164  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,588
    It's really not worth debating because 99% of MJ guys will never change their mind. How do you argue when guys say stuff like. Mj is better, "he just is"


    I am in the 1% that did change their mind
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #165  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    It's really not worth debating because 99% of MJ guys will never change their mind. How do you argue when guys say stuff like. Mj is better, "he just is"


    I am in the 1% that did change their mind


    And how do you argue with guys who haven't followed the sport religiously most of their life and haven't seen all of these players like many of us actually gave.

    And you wonder why ppl on her give you a hard time on here with your wise cracks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #166  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    And how do you argue with guys who haven't followed the sport religiously most of their life and haven't seen all of these players like many of us actually gave.

    And you wonder why ppl on her give you a hard time on here with your wise cracks.

    That's a major part of why I don't take Lebron supporters seriously. Most of them haven't seen Jordan play on a regular basis. They watch a couple highlights or hear things from other Lebron supporters and speak out of ignorance. At least guys that have seen both play on a regular basis throughout their careers can make a better judgement.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #167  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    That's a major part of why I don't take Lebron supporters seriously. Most of them haven't seen Jordan play on a regular basis. They watch a couple highlights or hear things from other Lebron supporters and speak out of ignorance. At least guys that have seen both play on a regular basis throughout their careers can make a better judgement.


    Pretty accurate assessment

    In MLB you can debate who the greatest player ever is

    In NFL you can debate who the greatest player is

    In NHL you can debate who the greatest player is

    But in the NBA it's different

    Jordan was/is a God.

    Nobody compares
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #168  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    On top of the World
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    Pretty accurate assessment

    In MLB you can debate who the greatest player ever is

    In NFL you can debate who the greatest player is

    In NHL you can debate who the greatest player is

    But in the NBA it's different

    Jordan was/is a God.

    Nobody compares

    Perfect!

    Now if only we could end this thread on that note it would be fantastic lol.

    Anyways, weekend time! Time to go sin like a !#@#$%

    Have a good one everybody. See ya.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #169  
    RX Senior Shub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,433
    “I find it quite disrespectful that they don’t bring Kobe’s name up,” he says of his onetime teammate and rival. “That kind of pisses me off how they just skip over him and say, ‘LeBron.’ I don’t understand that. Because I was there with him, and he was a bad mother(expletive), too.”


    Shaq on Kobe being disrespected
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #170  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    37,020
    Scottie Pippin: Lebron James is not clutch like Jordan or Kobie



    Stephen Smith (1:22) "half the time LeBron doesn't play that much defense"
    (4:39) "the maturity that LeBron has taken his whole career to attain, Jordan had when he came into the league"
    Scottie Pippin "I agree"
    (4:48) "When I look at LeBron, he's not what Michael was as a player, he's not even what Kobe was"
    "When I look at Jordan's ability to take over games, that killer instinct, LeBron doesn't have that gene, that's not in him"
    (5:50) "I watched LeBron the other night with the game on the line, he made little or no effort to go after the ball"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #171  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    I don't usually agree with Stephen A Smith, but he knows what he's talking about here.





    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #172  
    Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    Hache Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    121,294
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •