Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: NOVEMBER NBA/NHL CROSSOVER CONTEST - Sign Up Here

  1. #1 NOVEMBER NBA/NHL CROSSOVER CONTEST - Sign Up Here 
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    455
    Thanks!

    Hopefully we get some interest from Michelangelo. He should give us a chance to recoup after stomping us in baseball the latest couple of months lol...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    2017 RX CFB Contest Runner Up dnf0027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SportsBook
    Posts
    959
    in and just sent $(pp)...thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,652
    OK You guys can now take my money.

    Didn't even know you guys were working on this.

    Would have preferred 5 play max per day so I didn't hsave to concentrate on this every day of the month. If you noticed in the Baseball contest some guys seem to have trouble including this everyday.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Some want 3, some want 5.... how about we compromise with 4?

    We got 11 days til November. It may take all 11 to figure out a format for this.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,652
    4 is better. Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,652
    There should be threads about this contest (bumped daily until we start) on the Offshore, NBA, and NHL forums.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    There should be threads about this contest (bumped daily until we start) on the Offshore, NBA, and NHL forums.
    Been out there for 5 days now. Sorry I'm not bumping often enough. Anybody can do that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,652
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    Been out there for 5 days now. Sorry I'm not bumping often enough. Anybody can do that.
    Sorry, JOH. I never saw them. And I would bump if I did.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Local trytrytry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    22,006
    5 max really a must,
    life gets in the way at times, or INTERNET connections, travels, other distractions, connections battery charging
    5 seems more than fair max in case some catch up or get ahead of pace is needed.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    5 max really a must,
    life gets in the way at times, or INTERNET connections, travels, other distractions, connections battery charging
    5 seems more than fair max in case some catch up or get ahead of pace is needed.
    Not sure I'm convinced. At 4 per day - 30 days - that's 120 possible. You only need 70.... 50 plays less than max or 12 out of 30 full days you can miss.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Junior woodee12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    173
    So everyone is doing the NBA route in this contest I see....I assume there won't be one for the NHL portion then? I am fine with doing just NBA but want to make sure there is not an option where I can do NHL plays too within the cross over?
    I guess I am confused what sport will be used?

    I will get in one way or another but please clarify.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    So everyone is doing the NBA route in this contest I see....I assume there won't be one for the NHL portion then? I am fine with doing just NBA but want to make sure there is not an option where I can do NHL plays too within the cross over?
    I guess I am confused what sport will be used?

    I will get in one way or another but please clarify.
    I made a post yesterday about going with two separate contests looking for support of the suggestion. Take a look.

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post12656257

    As for all in the NBA, I edited that for all who entered Both originally. If they want to change that, they can.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior woodee12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    173
    Ok, I see it. I would be up for just NBA to get things rolling. Will get signed up this week. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    2017 RX CFB Contest Runner Up dnf0027's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SportsBook
    Posts
    959
    do I have to sign up again?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local trytrytry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    22,006
    looks like official rules day 5 max a day. good change much better. will get in this one
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Junior woodee12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    173
    So we have 7 for the NBA and 3 for NHL....

    I'm deciding if I want to get in or not as I think I'd rather do the college hoops contest than NBA as I am not into NBA that much but would do NHL most likely.

    If it stands as it is, will there still be an NHL contest with 3, or will those shift to NBA only?

    At $250 for the college contest, I think that would be more worthwhile for me at this point.

    What is everyone else thinking on it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    13,652
    NBA I'm in. No interest in anything else.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    He Scores! JOH™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    33,947
    Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    So we have 7 for the NBA and 3 for NHL....

    I'm deciding if I want to get in or not as I think I'd rather do the college hoops contest than NBA as I am not into NBA that much but would do NHL most likely.

    If it stands as it is, will there still be an NHL contest with 3, or will those shift to NBA only?

    At $250 for the college contest, I think that would be more worthwhile for me at this point.

    What is everyone else thinking on it?
    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread...1#post12665341
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •