Tuesday 10/23/2018 ... Comps / Bonus Plays / Trends / Betting Info / Requests Etc

Search

Tokens
Preview: 76ers at Pistons

The Detroit Pistons look to open the campaign with their third straight victory when they host the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Forward Blake Griffin averaged 29.5 points and 10 rebounds as Detroit beat the Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls.

Griffin is in the early stages of his full first season with the Pistons and he said that the club is already playing with an urgency under new coach Dwane Casey. “These are must-win games,” Griffin told reporters. “The goal is to get to the playoffs, but it’s small steps along the way. We’ve got to be locked in.” Philadelphia has won two straight after losing its opener but could be without point guard Ben Simmons (back), who is questionable after playing just eight minutes before departing Saturday's win over the Orlando Magic. "Nobody said he's definitely not playing," 76ers coach Brett Brown told reporters after Monday's practice. "He's progressing. He did not go through practice ... but he's progressing."

TV: 7 p.m. ET, NBATV, NBCS Philadelphia, FS Detroit

ABOUT THE 76ERS (2-1): Veteran shooting guard JJ Redick is being utilized as a sixth man and he played the role well with a 31-point effort in the 116-115 victory over Orlando. The 34-year-old Redick knocked down eight 3-point baskets - including the decisive one with 17 seconds left - while falling one shy of his personal best for long-range makes. "I love playing with him," center Joel Embiid told reporters. "When it comes to sharing the ball, whether I'm going to set a screen for him or just hand the ball off, I know I'm going to be happy with the outcome. The only thing is I wish he was 24 years old so we could play 10 years together, but he's old."

ABOUT THE PISTONS (2-0): Casey is learning his new players after spending seven seasons with the Toronto Raptors and has been surprisingly impressed with Griffin's intelligence. “Blake’s an All-Star. He’s an All-Pro,” Casey told reporters. “He’s finally healthy. When teams try to double team, he makes the right decisions. I didn’t know his basketball IQ was as high as it is. Unbelievable. He sees things before it happens.” Center Andre Drummond, who is averaging 17 points and 16.5 rebounds, missed Monday's practice with the flu and will be a game-time decision, according to Casey.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The 76ers went 4-0 against the Pistons last season after Detroit prevailed in six of the previous seven meetings.

2. Embiid has reached at least 30 points in two straight games and is averaging 28.3 points and 10.7 rebounds.

3. Detroit backup PG Ish Smith is averaging 13 points and scored in double digits in both games.

PREDICTION: 76ers 105, Pistons 103

Tokens
ATS Trends
Philadelphia

76ers are 21-8 ATS in their last 29 games playing on 2 days rest.
76ers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
76ers are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 vs. Eastern Conference.
76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 road games.
76ers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
76ers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

Detroit

Pistons are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Pistons are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Pistons are 9-3 ATS in their last 12 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pistons are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS loss.
Pistons are 12-5 ATS in their last 17 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Pistons are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 home games.
Pistons are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pistons are 7-17 ATS in their last 24 vs. NBA Atlantic.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Pistons are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Pistons are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games playing on 2 days rest.
Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

OU Trends
Philadelphia

Over is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 vs. NBA Central.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Over is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Under is 5-1 in 76ers last 6 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 Tuesday games.
Over is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 road games.
Under is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.

Detroit

Under is 7-1 in Pistons last 8 Tuesday games.
Under is 16-4-2 in Pistons last 22 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 6-2 in Pistons last 8 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Under is 53-22-3 in Pistons last 78 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 12-5 in Pistons last 17 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 7-3 in Pistons last 10 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.

Head to Head

76ers are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Detroit.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
Favorite is 41-18-1 ATS in the last 60 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Clippers at Pelicans
Gracenote
Oct 22, 2018

The New Orleans Pelicans averaged 140 points while winning their first two games and look for another scoring splurge when they host the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday. The Pelicans scored 131 points in their season-opening pounding of the Houston Rockets and followed up with a franchise-record 149 in a rout of the Sacramento Kings.

Forward Nikola Mirotic is averaging 33 points and 9.5 rebounds while big man Anthony Davis is contributing 28.5 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists as New Orleans won its first two games by an average of 19.5 points. "We've been just playing fast, sharing the ball, playing very unselfish," Mirotic told reporters. "I think we're going to be big trouble for the rest of the teams." The Clippers went 2-1 on a season-opening three-game homestand and are starting a stretch in which six of eight games are on the road. Los Angeles established a franchise record by making all 26 free throws during Sunday's 115-112 win over the Houston Rockets.

TV: 8 p.m. ET, FS West (Los Angeles), FS New Orleans

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (2-1): Rookie guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is displaying that he will be an immediate contributor as he reached double digits twice while averaging 8.3 points during the homestand. The 20-year-old had a solid all-around game in the win over the Rockets with 12 points, five rebounds and four assists and also is an asset on the defensive end. "We're all composed and not fazed by the moment," Gilgeous-Alexander told reporters. "I'm always really confident in myself. I know how hard I work and it pays off."

ABOUT THE PELICANS (2-0): Mirotic is a scorching 11-of-17 from 3-point range and has tallied 30 or more points in both games, including a career-high 36 in the triumph over the Kings. "I had all of preseason to understand where I need to be, where are my best spots," Mirotic told reporters, referencing his February arrival last season in a trade from the Chicago Bulls. "I think this is going to be a great year, but I want to be solid on both sides of the court. I know defensively I can step up, be better and rebound the ball. Those are my goals." Davis registered double-doubles in both games and has made 21-of-33 shots from the field.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. Davis averaged 29.8 points and 11.5 rebounds as the Pelicans went 3-1 against the Clippers last season.

2. Los Angeles F Danilo Gallinari has scored at least 20 points in consecutive games for the second time since joining the team last season.

3. New Orleans PF Julius Randle is averaging 19 points and 11 rebounds in his first two games since being signed as a free agent in the offseason.

PREDICTION: Pelicans 113, Clippers 105

Tokens
ATS Trends
L.A. Clippers

Clippers are 20-9-1 ATS in their last 30 road games.
Clippers are 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games following a straight up win.
Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 vs. Western Conference.
Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Clippers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Clippers are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games following a ATS win.
Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Clippers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.

New Orleans

Pelicans are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Pelicans are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 home games.
Pelicans are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 vs. NBA Pacific.
Pelicans are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Pelicans are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.
Pelicans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Pelicans are 20-6 ATS in their last 26 games following a straight up win.
Pelicans are 23-7 ATS in their last 30 vs. Western Conference.
Pelicans are 21-7 ATS in their last 28 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 games overall.
Pelicans are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 23-9 ATS in their last 32 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Pelicans are 35-17 ATS in their last 52 games following a ATS win.
Pelicans are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games playing on 3 or more days rest.

OU Trends
L.A. Clippers

Under is 3-0-1 in Clippers last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 road games.
Under is 7-2 in Clippers last 9 games following a straight up win.
Under is 3-1-1 in Clippers last 5 overall.
Under is 3-1-1 in Clippers last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 5-2-1 in Clippers last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games following a ATS win.
Over is 7-3 in Clippers last 10 Tuesday games.
Under is 7-3 in Clippers last 10 vs. NBA Southwest.
Under is 7-3-1 in Clippers last 11 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.

New Orleans

Over is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games following a straight up win.
Over is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 8-3 in Pelicans last 11 Tuesday games.
Over is 8-3 in Pelicans last 11 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Over is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 home games.
Over is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 9-4 in Pelicans last 13 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 37-18 in Pelicans last 55 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.

Head to Head

Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Clippers are 5-15 ATS in the last 20 meetings in New Orleans.
Clippers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Kings at Nuggets
Gracenote
Oct 22, 2018

The Denver Nuggets are off to their best start in nine years and look to post a fourth straight win when they host the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday. The Nuggets defeated the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors in their last outing to record their best opening stretch since winning their first five in the 2009-10 campaign.

Denver held each of its first three opponents under 100 points and is allowing 95.7, a figure that highly pleases coach Michael Malone. "The thing that stands out to me is keeping three straight opponents under 100 points - means our guys care about it, they are committed to it, and the multiple effort is there," Malone told reporters. "... If we continue to defend at the level we're defending at and we get our offensive rhythm going, I think we could be a really good team." Sacramento has averaged 130 points while splitting the first two contests of a three-game road trip, and is coming off a 131-120 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Sunday. Guard Iman Shumpert scored 26 points as one of seven Kings to score in double digits.

TV: 9 p.m. ET, NBCS California (Sacramento), Altitude (Denver)

ABOUT THE KINGS (1-2): Shumpert's high-scoring effort was a welcome sign as the former Cleveland Cavaliers' starter is now healthy from the foot injury that limited him to 14 games with the Cavs before the February trade to the Kings. "Being able to play that preseason game, that was a different type of happiness for me after sitting out a year," Shumpert told reporters. "I joke around about it a lot, but I'm serious as a heart attack when I say it: I don't wish that on anybody, not being able to play." Point guard De'Aaron Fox is playing well with averages of 20.3 points and 7.7 assists after contributing 22 points and 10 assists against Oklahoma City.

ABOUT THE NUGGETS (3-0): Denver was dealt a blow when it learned Monday that explosive small forward Will Barton will require hip surgery and miss approximately five to six weeks. Barton was injured on Saturday against the Phoenix Suns when he felt a pop while driving to the basket and was eventually carted off before undergoing an MRI exam on Sunday. Barton, who averaged 15.7 points last season, had won a starting position in training camp and the expectation was that he might become a 20-point scorer with the increase in minutes.

BUZZER BEATERS

1. The Nuggets went 3-1 against the Kings last season.

2. Sacramento rookie F Marvin Bagley III is averaging 16 points and 7.5 rebounds over the past two games.

3. Denver PG Jamal Murray (leg) suffered through a 0-of-9 shooting night against Golden State but is expected to play Tuesday.

PREDICTION: Nuggets 105, Kings 98

Tokens
ATS Trends
Sacramento

Kings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
Kings are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. NBA Northwest.
Kings are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Kings are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
Kings are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Kings are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
Kings are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 road games.
Kings are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
Kings are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.

Denver

Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 vs. NBA Pacific.
Nuggets are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a straight up win.
Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
Nuggets are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Nuggets are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 Tuesday games.

OU Trends
Sacramento

Under is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 10-2 in Kings last 12 vs. NBA Northwest.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games following a straight up win.
Under is 12-4 in Kings last 16 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Over is 6-2 in Kings last 8 vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
Under is 10-4 in Kings last 14 overall.
Under is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games following a straight up win of more than 10 points.
Under is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games following a ATS win.
Over is 14-6 in Kings last 20 games after scoring more than 125 points in their previous game.
Under is 7-3 in Kings last 10 vs. Western Conference.

Denver

Under is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 home games.
Under is 4-0 in Nuggets last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 overall.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games following a straight up win.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 vs. Western Conference.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 vs. NBA Pacific.
Under is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games following a ATS win.
Under is 5-2 in Nuggets last 7 vs. a team with a losing straight up record.
Over is 5-2 in Nuggets last 7 Tuesday games.

Head to Head

Favorite is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Denver.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
Home team is 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
Kings are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.

Tokens
(703) LA CLIPPERS @ (704) NEW ORLEANS | 10/23/2018 - 8:05 PM
Play ON NEW ORLEANS using the money line in Home games after allowing 115 points or more
The record is 38 Wins and 19 Losses since 1996 (+27.05 units)

Tokens
Play OVER NEW ORLEANS on the first half total in All games in the first half of the season
The record is 27 Overs and 10 Unders for the last two seasons (+16.00 units)

Tokens
(705) SACRAMENTO @ (706) DENVER | 10/23/2018 - 9:05 PM
Play ON SACRAMENTO using the money line in All games after allowing 115 points or more
The record is 17 Wins and 16 Losses for the last three seasons (+22.70 units)

Tokens
Play OVER NEW ORLEANS on the first half total in Home games after allowing 115 points or more
The record is 13 Overs and 2 Unders for the last two seasons (+10.80 units)

Tokens
NBA

Tuesday, October 23

Ben Simmons (back) is a ?? here; check status. 76ers won their last two games, scoring 121.5 ppg; they lost their only road game by 18 at Boston. Over is 2-1 in Sixer games. Pistons won their first two games (over 1-1); beating Nets by 3 in only home game. 76ers won/covered last four games with Detroit; Sixers won three of last four visits to the Motor City. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games.

Clippers are off to a 2-1 start; this is their road opener. Under is 2-1 in their games. Pelicans scored 131-149 points in winning their first two games (over 2-0), beating Kings by 20 in only home game. Clippers lost four of last five games with New Orleans; they’re 3-3 vs spread in their last six visits to Bourbon Street. Four of last five series games stayed under the total.

Kings lost two of first three games (2-1 vs spread); all three games went over- they split two road games, winning in Oklahoma Sunday. Nuggets won/covered their first three games (under 3-0): they beat the Warriors in last game Sunday. Denver won/covered five of last six games with Sacramento; Kings are 0-3 vs spread in their last three visits to Colorado. Under is 5-2 in last seven series games.

Tokens
NBA

Tuesday, October 23

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trend Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philadelphia 76ers
Philadelphia is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games
Philadelphia is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Philadelphia is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games on the road
Philadelphia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 8 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Philadelphia is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Detroit
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games when playing on the road against Detroit
Detroit Pistons
Detroit is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Detroit is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
Detroit is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games at home
Detroit is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
Detroit is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
Detroit is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
Detroit is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia

Los Angeles Clippers
LA Clippers is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
LA Clippers is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers's last 9 games
LA Clippers is 15-8 ATS in its last 23 games on the road
LA Clippers is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games on the road
LA Clippers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 14-7 SU in its last 21 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 5 games when playing New Orleans
LA Clippers is 5-15 ATS in its last 20 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
LA Clippers is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone OVER in 15 of LA Clippers's last 23 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers's last 6 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
New Orleans Pelicans
New Orleans is 14-2 ATS in its last 16 games
New Orleans is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
The total has gone OVER in 6 of New Orleans's last 9 games
New Orleans is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games at home
New Orleans is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of New Orleans's last 7 games at home
New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games when playing LA Clippers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing LA Clippers
New Orleans is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
New Orleans is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
The total has gone OVER in 15 of New Orleans's last 23 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games when playing at home against LA Clippers

Sacramento Kings
Sacramento is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Sacramento is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Sacramento's last 14 games
Sacramento is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games on the road
Sacramento is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Sacramento's last 6 games on the road
Sacramento is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Denver
Sacramento is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Denver
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Sacramento's last 15 games when playing Denver
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Sacramento's last 7 games when playing Denver
Sacramento is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Denver
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Sacramento's last 8 games when playing on the road against Denver
Denver Nuggets
Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Denver is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games
Denver is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 5 games at home
Denver is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento
Denver is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Sacramento
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Denver's last 15 games when playing Sacramento
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 7 games when playing Sacramento
Denver is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against Sacramento
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver's last 8 games when playing at home against Sacramento

Tokens
Preview: Panthers at Rangers

The Florida Panthers begin life on the road Tuesday when they play the first of five games away from home against the New York Rangers. The Panthers will remain in the Metropolitan area with stops versus the New York Islanders (Wednesday) and New Jersey (Saturday) before heading to Finland to face Winnipeg as part of the 2018 NHL Global Series.

After notching its first victory on Friday, Florida ventured past regulation for the third straight outing the following night before dropping a 4-3 overtime decision to previously winless Detroit. Mike Hoffman scored versus the Red Wings to extend his point streak to four games (two goals, two assists), however the 28-year-old was kept off the scoresheet in all three encounters versus the Rangers in 2017-18. While the Panthers posted a 2-0-1 mark against New York last season, the Rangers have recorded at least one point in 13 of 15 matchups (10-2-3) versus Florida since the start of the 2013-14 campaign. Chris Kreider, who collected two goals and two assists against the Panthers last season, has unleashed 15 shots on goal in his last three outings overall.

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Florida, MSG (New York)

ABOUT THE PANTHERS (1-2-3): Florida allowed three goals to Detroit in the second period to raise its total to 14 during the middle session, a stunning number considering it has permitted just eight in the first and third combined. "We come out strong, come away with a lead, but we seem to let it slip a little bit in the second period," Hoffman told reporters. "We can have our foot on the gas, but maybe we're just letting up a little bit too much in the second." Michael Hutchinson (1-0-2, 3.75 GAA, .853 save percentage) has been confirmed to start on Tuesday with fellow goaltender James Reimer likely to be in net the following night.

ABOUT THE RANGERS (2-5-1): New York has received a jolt from its power play with at least one goal in each of the last three games and five total in its last six heading into a tilt with Florida, which sports the 30th-ranked penalty kill (66.7 percent). Mika Zibanejad scored with the man advantage against Calgary in a 4-1 loss Sunday and has three goals along with an assist in his last four games. Defenseman Neal Pionk has three power-play assists in his last two contests while Mats Zuccarello also set up a goal on Sunday to claim the team lead in assists (six) while pulling even with Kreider in points (six).

OVERTIME

1. New York G Alexandar Georgiev, who yielded seven goals on 39 shots in his lone NHL start this season, was recalled on Monday and will be in net to face Florida.

2. Each of the Panthers' six games have been decided by one goal.

3. The Rangers have recorded 30 or more shots on goal in each of their last three games and in five of eight contests this season.

PREDICTION: Panthers 3, Rangers 2

Tokens
W/L Trends
Florida

Panthers are 5-1 in their last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
Panthers are 7-2 in their last 9 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
Panthers are 9-3 in their last 12 vs. Metropolitan.
Panthers are 21-8 in their last 29 vs. a team with a losing record.
Panthers are 10-4 in their last 14 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Panthers are 2-5 in their last 7 road games.
Panthers are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Panthers are 1-5 in their last 6 overall.

NY Rangers

Rangers are 40-17 in their last 57 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Rangers are 15-36 in their last 51 overall.
Rangers are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
Rangers are 2-5 in their last 7 home games.
Rangers are 7-19 in their last 26 games playing on 1 days rest.
Rangers are 2-7 in their last 9 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
Rangers are 6-22 in their last 28 vs. Eastern Conference.
Rangers are 5-21 in their last 26 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Rangers are 1-5 in their last 6 Tuesday games.
Rangers are 1-9 in their last 10 vs. Atlantic.

OU Trends
Florida

Over is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
Over is 5-1 in Panthers last 6 vs. a team with a losing record.
Over is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 overall.
Over is 11-4 in Panthers last 15 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 7-3 in Panthers last 10 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.

NY Rangers

Under is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 5-0 in Rangers last 5 home games.
Under is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 following a loss of 3 or more goals.
Under is 8-2 in Rangers last 10 overall.
Over is 10-3-1 in Rangers last 14 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.
Over is 3-1-1 in Rangers last 5 vs. Atlantic.

Head to Head

Over is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.
Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in New York.
Road team is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Coyotes at Blue Jackets

The Columbus Blue Jackets go after their seventh straight victory in the series when they host the struggling Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday night to complete a three-game homestand. The Blue Jackets rolled to a 6-3 victory over Philadelphia on Thursday before registering 38 shots in a 4-1 loss to Chicago two nights later to start their run at Nationwide Arena.

“I thought we played a really good hockey game, by far our best of the year,” Columbus coach John Tortorella told reporters after the setback. “I just hated us losing patience the last five minutes. We just need to stay with it.” The Blue Jackets, who expect to have All-Star defenseman Seth Jones back from a knee injury, outscored the Coyotes 3-1 combined in a pair of victories last season and will face an Arizona team coming off its best two offensive games of the season this time around. The Coyotes earned a 4-1 victory at Chicago on Thursday for their second win of the campaign - a mark that took them eight more games to achieve in 2017-18 - and recorded 45 shots while battling powerful Winnipeg to the end in a 5-3 loss on Saturday. “It’s good to see some go in,” Arizona center Clayton Keller told reporters after producing three goals in the last two games. “We played hard (Saturday). We were right there. We learned a lot about our team.”

TV: 7 p.m. ET, FS Arizona, FS Ohio (Columbus)

ABOUT THE COYOTES (2-5-0): Promising forward Christian Dvorak underwent surgery on a torn pectoral muscle - an injury that occured while he was rehabbing a different ailment - and will be out indefinitely, opening up opportunities for others. One of those that is earning more playing time with Dvorak and Alex Galchenyuk (groin) out is Dylan Strome, who has a goal and 16 shots (five against Winnipeg) in the first seven games. Defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson (four assists) and center Derek Stepan (one assist, team-high 24 shots) are seeking their first goal of the season.

ABOUT THE BLUE JACKETS (4-3-0): Jones, who registered career highs of 16 goals and 57 points last season, will wear a brace on his right knee for his 2018-19 debut after sitting out the first seven contests. Right wing Cam Atkinson had two goals in the win over Philadelphia, but was a minus-4 despite four shots on net in the loss to Chicago, and leads the Blue Jackets with 28 shots. Left wing Artemi Panarin tops the team with nine points and fellow forward Josh Anderson shares the lead with Atkinson at four goals while leading Columbus with a plus-5 rating.

OVERTIME

1. Arizona D Alex Goligoski has yet to record a point and owns a minus-7 rating in the first seven contests.

2. Columbus G Sergei Bobrovsky is 6-1-1 with a .937 save percentage and 2.02 goals-against average versus Arizona.

3. The Coyotes have converted just two of 19 opportunities with the man advantage and the Blue Jackets are 4-for-29 on the power play.

PREDICTION: Blue Jackets 4, Coyotes 1

Tokens
W/L Trends
Arizona

Coyotes are 10-4 in their last 14 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Coyotes are 17-35 in their last 52 games playing on 2 days rest.
Coyotes are 16-39 in their last 55 after allowing 5 goals or more in their previous game.
Coyotes are 16-40 in their last 56 vs. Metropolitan.
Coyotes are 20-50 in their last 70 vs. a team with a winning record.
Coyotes are 29-76 in their last 105 road games.
Coyotes are 17-45 in their last 62 Tuesday games.
Coyotes are 2-7 in their last 9 overall.

Columbus

Blue Jackets are 5-0 in their last 5 games playing on 2 days rest.
Blue Jackets are 7-1 in their last 8 Tuesday games.
Blue Jackets are 6-1 in their last 7 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
Blue Jackets are 6-1 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Blue Jackets are 12-3 in their last 15 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
Blue Jackets are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
Blue Jackets are 7-2 in their last 9 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Blue Jackets are 36-16 in their last 52 home games vs. a team with a losing road record.
Blue Jackets are 2-6 in their last 8 home games.
Blue Jackets are 2-7 in their last 9 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.

OU Trends
Arizona

Under is 4-0 in Coyotes last 4 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Under is 7-1 in Coyotes last 8 overall.
Under is 4-1 in Coyotes last 5 road games.
Under is 8-2 in Coyotes last 10 Tuesday games.
Under is 4-1 in Coyotes last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
Under is 9-3 in Coyotes last 12 games playing on 2 days rest.
Under is 9-3 in Coyotes last 12 vs. Metropolitan.
Under is 7-3 in Coyotes last 10 after allowing 5 goals or more in their previous game.
Under is 17-8 in Coyotes last 25 vs. Eastern Conference.

Columbus

Over is 6-0 in Blue Jackets last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 6-1 in Blue Jackets last 7 vs. Pacific.
Over is 5-1 in Blue Jackets last 6 vs. Western Conference.
Over is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 overall.
Over is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 Tuesday games.
Under is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
Over is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
Over is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
Over is 8-2 in Blue Jackets last 10 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.

Head to Head

Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Columbus.
Home team is 13-6 in the last 19 meetings.
Coyotes are 1-8 in the last 9 meetings in Columbus.
Coyotes are 0-6 in the last 6 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Flames at Canadiens
Gracenote
Oct 22, 2018

The Montreal Canadiens have been one of the biggest surprises in the early going this season, but they must rebound from a disappointing loss when the Calgary Flames pay a visit Tuesday night. The Canadiens posted 15 shots and took a two-goal lead in the first period Saturday before managing 12 shots the rest of the way to suffer a 4-3 overtime loss at Ottawa, ending a three-game win streak.

“I don’t think we played a very smart hockey game,” Montreal right wing Brendan Gallagher told reporters after the setback. “You have to be smart, especially on the road. We had a good first period and then we made some silly plays.” The Canadiens will try to deal with the adversity in a positive way when they take on the Flames, who have been up and down in the season’s first month while allowing five goals each in three losses and nine in the five wins. Calgary survived a barrage of shots in Sunday’s 4-1 win at the New York Rangers as backup goalie David Rittich made 44 saves en route to his second victory in two starts. Johnny Gaudreau scored twice in the victory to reach 300 points (198 assists) in his career and boasts four goals in his last four games for the Flames, who have won three of their last four on the road.

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, Sportsnet Flames (Calgary), RDS, TSN2 (Montreal)

ABOUT THE FLAMES (5-3-0): Gaudreau was tied for seventh in the league with 12 points entering Monday’s games and is deadlocked with linemate Elias Lindholm for the team lead at five goals - one better than the third man of the dangerous trio Sean Monahan. Defenseman Mark Giordano is off to a strong start for Calgary, registering a goal and six assists with team-best plus-8 rating. The Flames are just 1-for-16 on the power play over the last five games after converting 5-of-10 in the previous two contests and the Lindholm-Monahan-Gaudreau line has five of the six tallies with the man advantage.

ABOUT THE CANADIENS (4-1-2): Left wing Tomas Tatar did not have a shot on net and was kept off the scoresheet Saturday after collecting three goals and four assists during a three-game stretch, but leads the team with eight points. Paul Byron (seven points) had a goal and an assist against Ottawa last time out and fellow forward Jonathan Drouin has put together a four-game point streak. Price (2-1-2, 2.57 goals-against, .904 save percentage) is expected to go after his 289th win, which would tie him with Patrick Roy for second in franchise history - behind only Jacques Plante (314).

OVERTIME

1. Flames D T.J. Brodie, who has four points and a plus-3 rating this season, is slated to play his 500th NHL game Tuesday.

2. Montreal placed C Tomas Plekanec (lower back) on injured reserve and F Nicolas Deslauriers (facial fracture) made his season debut Saturday.

3. Calgary's Michael Frolik needs one assist to reach 200 in his career and fellow F James Neal is three points from 500.

PREDICTION: Flames 3, Canadiens 2

Tokens
W/L Trends
Calgary

Flames are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
Flames are 5-2 in their last 7 overall.
Flames are 3-7 in their last 10 road games.
Flames are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a win.
Flames are 5-14 in their last 19 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Flames are 1-7 in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.

Montreal

Canadiens are 17-37 in their last 54 overall.
Canadiens are 8-20 in their last 28 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Canadiens are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. Pacific.
Canadiens are 6-18 in their last 24 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Canadiens are 2-6 in their last 8 vs. Western Conference.
Canadiens are 1-4 in their last 5 Tuesday games.
Canadiens are 0-5 in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

OU Trends
Calgary

Over is 4-0 in Flames last 4 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Under is 4-0 in Flames last 4 Tuesday games.
Under is 8-3 in Flames last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
Under is 5-2 in Flames last 7 road games.
Over is 5-2 in Flames last 7 games following a win.
Over is 5-2 in Flames last 7 vs. Atlantic.
Over is 5-2 in Flames last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.

Montreal

Over is 4-1-1 in Canadiens last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 vs. Pacific.
Under is 7-2-1 in Canadiens last 10 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
Over is 3-1-1 in Canadiens last 5 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Under is 32-14-11 in Canadiens last 57 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.

Head to Head

Under is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings.
Road team is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.

Tokens
Preview: Bruins at Senators

The Boston Bruins are battling injury problems and a mini-scoring drought as they prepare to face the Ottawa Senators on Tuesday night in the finale of a four-game trip through Canada. The Bruins have managed five goals while going 0-1-2 on the first three legs of their journey and could be without as many as four regulars when they take on the surging Senators.

“It’s just frustrating,” Boston forward David Pastrnak told reporters after a 2-1 overtime loss at Vancouver on Saturday. “Definitely, it (hasn’t gone) the way we wanted on this trip but we lost back-to-back in overtime, and that can go either way.” Torey Krug (ankle) is still not ready for his season debut, fellow defensemen Kevan Miller (hand) and Charlie McAvoy (undisclosed) were sent back to Boston for observation and power forward David Backes (undisclosed) was a late scratch Saturday for the Bruins. Ottawa, which dropped a 6-3 decision at Boston on Oct. 8 and has lost five in a row to the Bruins overall, are winners of three straight after Mark Stone’s overtime tally beat Montreal 4-3 on Saturday. “I’ll be honest with you, I was getting pretty tired at the end of the game,” Stone told reporters after scoring two goals to pull within one of 100 in his career. “I had one chance to maybe try and finish it and I took it.”

TV: 7:30 p.m. ET, NESN (Boston), RDS1, TSN5 (Montreal)

ABOUT THE BRUINS (4-2-2): With three defensemen out of the lineup, 19-year-old rookie Urho Vaakanainen made his NHL debut Saturday and recorded a shot while registering a minus-1 rating in 12:26 of ice time. Coach Bruce Cassidy broke up the top line of Patrice Bergeron (13 points), Brad Marchand (12) and Pastrnak (11, including eight goals) against Vancouver before reuniting the talented trio in the third period. “I didn’t think we manufactured anything in the first period of note, so shake them up a little bit,” Cassidy told reporters. “It was just trying to generate a little offense. I thought we were a little stagnant.”

ABOUT THE SENATORS (4-2-1): Center Matt Duchene notched his first goal of the season Saturday, has strung together three straight multi-point contests and told reporters, “It’s nice to get it out of the way. Now it’s time to get more.” Duchene has eight points, one behind defenseman Thomas Chabot and center Chris Tierney for the team lead while Stone and blue liner Maxime Lajoie top the Senators with four goals each. Ryan Dzingel returned to the lineup Saturday after missing two games with a lower-body injury and fellow forward Alex Formenton (concussion) could return after sitting out the last three.

OVERTIME

1. Tierney is the fourth Ottawa player to post at least a point in the first seven games of a season, joining Alexandre Daigle, Dany Heatley and Filip Kuba.

2. Boston backup Jaroslav Halak (2-0-2, 1.74 goals-against, .933 save percentage) has outplayed No. 1 G Tuukka Rask (2-2-0, 4.08, .875) thus far.

3. Senators D Cody Ceci (upper body) reportedly skated in a regular jersey at practice and could return after missing the last three games.

PREDICTION: Bruins 4, Senators 3

Tokens
W/L Trends
Boston

Bruins are 15-4 in their last 19 Tuesday games.
Bruins are 21-7 in their last 28 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Bruins are 20-7 in their last 27 games playing on 2 days rest.
Bruins are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.
Bruins are 1-6 in their last 7 road games.
Bruins are 0-4 in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.

Ottawa

Senators are 24-49 in their last 73 overall.
Senators are 5-11 in their last 16 home games.
Senators are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a win.
Senators are 4-10 in their last 14 vs. Eastern Conference.
Senators are 1-4 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Senators are 2-11 in their last 13 Tuesday games.

OU Trends
Boston

Over is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 Tuesday games.
Over is 14-4-3 in Bruins last 21 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Under is 11-4-1 in Bruins last 16 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
Under is 13-6-1 in Bruins last 20 road games.

Ottawa

Over is 5-0 in Senators last 5 vs. Atlantic.
Over is 5-0 in Senators last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
Over is 6-1-1 in Senators last 8 overall.
Over is 5-1 in Senators last 6 Tuesday games.
Over is 13-3-1 in Senators last 17 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Over is 4-1-1 in Senators last 6 games playing on 2 days rest.
Over is 8-2-1 in Senators last 11 home games.
Over is 23-8 in Senators last 31 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
Under is 18-8-1 in Senators last 27 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of less than .400.

Head to Head

Bruins are 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.
Bruins are 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Ottawa.
Under is 6-2-1 in the last 9 meetings in Ottawa.
Road team is 9-4 in the last 13 meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
incclutchmarketing
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com