Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez sends out email that would have made Hitler proud

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
  1. #1 Ocasio-Cortez sends out email that would have made Hitler proud 
    113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    since she's made a fool of herself verbalizing her political platform, economic plan, policy, and knowledge of history & religion she decided to just go full Hitler in a hate-filled nutjob fear-mongering email sent today. who needs a platform when you can just run on straight hate?

this is insanity:

Six days from now, we can defeat the brutal white supremacist forces of anti-Semitism, anti-immigrant nativism, and racism. We can hold accountable the cold-hearted monsters who have repeatedly attacked our health care. We can send a message to the bigots and billionaires that this country belongs to all of us. We can win if we show up on November 6.

RX Local
    How she could get one vote is mind boggling

RX Deplorable
    Ocasio-Cortez channeling her inner The Guesser/vittard/Pavian/duhhhhhhfinch.

#gulagbarbie
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by StevieRay View Post
    How she could get one vote is mind boggling
    Have you seen the voting base lately?

The base she caters to (The Left) seem to have brainwashed each other into believing things like "Republicans are against Immigration!"... thinki9ng thats the truth... Well, they seem to not know its ILLEGAL immigration.... Anti-antisemitism? Her party and beloved are Linda Sasour, Farakhan, and Democrats are against Israel and recognizing it along with Jerusalem .... Racism? Does she not know her parties history, and how they group everyone by minority and demean any minority who has a different opinion? ....Attacked our healthcare? Our healthcare wasnt the greatest before Obama came in, but with the ACA it turned into a total disaster, its like having a PB&J sandwich and saying "This isnt good enough" and someone takes a shit inside your sandwich and hands it back to you, and then they hand you a bill for an extra $1000 a month for them to do it, so everyone who cant afford the PB&J sandwich can now have one.

Thats her voting base.....
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Anti-antisemitism? Her party and beloved are Linda Sasour, Farakhan, and Democrats are against Israel and recognizing it along with Jerusalem
    as long as you label an entire party anti-semitic I guess she doesn't feel the need to speak to her personal narrative that Israel is a nation of mass murderers (for killing members of Hamas) that is occupying Palestine and engaged in "blood libel" in Gaza

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    since she's made a fool of herself verbalizing her political platform, economic plan, policy, and knowledge of history & religion she decided to just go full Hitler in a hate-filled nutjob fear-mongering email sent today. who needs a platform when you can just run on straight hate?

this is insanity:

Six days from now, we can defeat the brutal white supremacist forces of anti-Semitism, anti-immigrant nativism, and racism. We can hold accountable the cold-hearted monsters who have repeatedly attacked our health care. We can send a message to the bigots and billionaires that this country belongs to all of us. We can win if we show up on November 6.
    Sounds like Trump...I'm against both rhetoric's. Still not sure how you can praise Trump's rhetoric yet be outraged by hers though...

Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Sounds like Trump...I'm against both rhetoric's. Still not sure how you can praise Trump's rhetoric yet be outraged by hers though...
    Because Trumps is true...Hers is bullshit...Big diffrence...

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    Because Trumps is true...Hers is bullshit...Big diffrence...
    O jeez...

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs

this is insanity:

Hold on now, aren't we the people that are angry and hateful?

Sometimes I just can't keep it all straight.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Hold on now, aren't we the people that are angry and hateful?

Sometimes I just can't keep it all straight.
    Would you consider yourself angry and hateful?

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar

this is insanity:

Oh the irony! The epitome of stupid.

RX Deplorable
    Gulag Barbie-David Hogg 2036

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Gulag Barbie-David Hogg 2036
    For as silly as that seems Obama was President for 8 years so anything is possible.

The only saving grace is by 2036 I'll probably be dead and won't care.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLTrends View Post
    Have you seen the voting base lately?

The base she caters to (The Left) seem to have brainwashed each other into believing things like "Republicans are against Immigration!"... thinki9ng thats the truth... Well, they seem to not know its ILLEGAL immigration.... Anti-antisemitism? Her party and beloved are Linda Sasour, Farakhan, and Democrats are against Israel and recognizing it along with Jerusalem .... Racism? Does she not know her parties history, and how they group everyone by minority and demean any minority who has a different opinion? ....Attacked our healthcare? Our healthcare wasnt the greatest before Obama came in, but with the ACA it turned into a total disaster, its like having a PB&J sandwich and saying "This isnt good enough" and someone takes a shit inside your sandwich and hands it back to you, and then they hand you a bill for an extra $1000 a month for them to do it, so everyone who cant afford the PB&J sandwich can now have one.

Thats her voting base.....
    Depends how you define legal immigration.

Myself and many others think our current system sucks. Koch Brothers, etc love it though. So that’s a point in it’s favor I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    For as silly as that seems Obama was President for 8 years so anything is possible.

The only saving grace is by 2036 I'll probably be dead and won't care.
    IDK Dave, you got 20 good years left
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Would you consider yourself angry and hateful?
    Not me nor a soul that knows me thinks that, but they all know I'm a ball-buster

Butt I do despise libtarded lies and liars

RX Senior
    The leftist definition of white supremacy=white majority
    Don't forget less(diversity) white people is our strength
    Why are they never concerned with black and brown supremacy across the rest of the world? You know, the 90% of the rest of the world that isn't European. Ant-immigrant? A country that floods itself with 1.5 million legal immigrants and grants asylum to endless millions. Oooooh I can smell the anti-immigrant sentiment from miles away. We surely need more poverty and lower wages. Not wanting that is anti-immigrant and racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    IDK Dave, you got 20 good years left
    Maybe but that would put me around 92. Come to think of it my grandfather made it
    to 96, my father 94, so genetically if you do the math 92 sounds about right.

I'll say one thing, my grandfather was a mess when he passed, I don't know what
    condition my father was in, we hadn't spoken to each other for 40 years but if
    I end up in diapers and drinking beer through a straw I'll figure a way out.

Don't want to be a burden to anyone.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    The leftist definition of white supremacy=white majority
    Don't forget less(diversity) white people is our strength
    Why are they never concerned with black and brown supremacy across the rest of the world? You know, the 90% of the rest of the world that isn't European. Ant-immigrant? A country that floods itself with 1.5 million legal immigrants and grants asylum to endless millions. Oooooh I can smell the anti-immigrant sentiment from miles away. We surely need more poverty and lower wages. Not wanting that is anti-immigrant and racist.
    Look at the races in Virginia. A state that has had it's demographic fundamentally change over the last 30 years.

Demography is destiny. Comstock running her campaign like it is 1986 and the chamber of commerce has all the answers.

Your whataboutism is funny.

RX Senior
    Maybe but that would put me around 92. Come to think of it my grandfather made it
    to 96, my father 94, so genetically if you do the math 92 sounds about right.

I'll say one thing, my grandfather was a mess when he passed, I don't know what
    condition my father was in, we hadn't spoken to each other for 40 years but if
    I end up in diapers and drinking beer through a straw I'll figure a way out.

Don't want to be a burden to anyone.

Wait just a second...how old are you guys? This is bringing some clarity.

RX Deplorable
    Why? Because you're a stupid millennial?

What, you can't add?

RX Deplorable
    What, you can't add?
    Math doesn't work for him.