Forum: Service Plays Forum - Only Daily Service Play Threads Allowed in This Forum. All others will be moved to appropriate forums. Do not post your own private plays in this forum, please use Sport Forums.
Sponsored by Cappers File

Thread: Friday Service Plays 11/09/18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #26  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    n c or marc lawrence
    Northcoast Late Phone: None
    Top Opinions: Friday Night College Marquee: UNDER 55 Fresno St/Boise St 10:15 pm ESPN2 Syracuse (-20.5) Louisville 7:00 pm ESPN2
    Call-In (all times ET): Saturday 11/10/18 Noon - 5:00 pm
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Overland Park, KS
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Hon12gui1 View Post
    Stephen Nover or Brandon Lang?
    Nover: Boise St +3 from across the street
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleez View Post
    Goodfella CBB GOM


    3* Eastern Wash/Oregon Over 143 -125
    Letís see if the homo with the ugly girlfriend is copying his play.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    828
    Jason Sharp
    7 unit Jacksonville St-7.5
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    maui
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant419 View Post
    Northcoast Late Phone: None
    Top Opinions: Friday Night College Marquee: UNDER 55 Fresno St/Boise St 10:15 pm ESPN2 Syracuse (-20.5) Louisville 7:00 pm ESPN2
    Call-In (all times ET): Saturday 11/10/18 Noon - 5:00 pm
    ty
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    panama city, panama
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Let’s see if the homo with the ugly girlfriend is copying his play.
    why would a "homo" have a gf?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,361
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubs View Post
    why would a "homo" have a gf?
    Good point. He could be bi. Check out his profile pick.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    407
    Tiger from PHG
    559 under138.5 uc davis

    under 66 uc davis 1st H
    543 over 158 buff
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,361
    Always a different story when the pics are documented from the start. Lol.


    All day Syndicate wanted Celts Over and changed it later in day. Knew the back 2 back They would play less defense bc it always takes more energy out. If streaks stops at 17 straight will be kinda pissed that we made switch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    RX SemiGod Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    14,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Always a different story when the pics are documented from the start. Lol.


    All day Syndicate wanted Celts Over and changed it later in day. Knew the back 2 back They would play less defense bc it always takes more energy out. If streaks stops at 17 straight will be kinda pissed that we made switch.
    Well. The homer took his beloved Celtics and failed. “17” in a row falls short. That’s a shame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    RX Junior Lonnie Egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    147
    ATS Wins - Platinum LOY
    Charlotte +14 over Marshall
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Junior Lonnie Egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    147
    Bondi - 10* CFB GOY
    Cincinnati
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Junior Lonnie Egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    147
    Northcoast 5* GOY - CFB
    Arizona St
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •