Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: Bookie Report 2018-2019 season

I got More head woo hoo

RX Member
    I almost pulled the trigger on this, but unfortunately did not. Congrats on getting more head BR, lol

RX Member
    I'm a little scared in that you are starting off well in college hoops.....usually a sport worth waiting til later in the season on, but I'm liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABATHAHUT View Post
    I'm a little scared in that you are starting off well in college hoops.....usually a sport worth waiting til later in the season on, but I'm liking it.
    You won’t lose bad following early. I just do much better later

Quote Originally Posted by bookiereport View Post
    You won’t lose bad following early. I just do much better later
    Agree BR and thanks for posting as usual. I got scared off w/ those guys checking how you opened last year...LOL.

UNC Greensboro +10
    Eastern Wash +23
    Buffalo +11
    Wash +10
    Long Beach +15.5

RX Senior
    UNC Greensboro +10
    Eastern Wash +23
    Buffalo +11
    Wash +10
    Long Beach +15.5
    Good luck BR! Thanks for posting. What do your numbers look like for the action between UC Irvine and A&M? Wondering if the Anteaters would be a need or even a monster need based on the very suspicious low line of -5? Just curious...thx

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    Good luck BR! Thanks for posting. What do your numbers look like for the action between UC Irvine and A&M? Wondering if the Anteaters would be a need or even a monster need based on the very suspicious low line of -5? Just curious...thx
    A&M down to -4 now mmmmm why such a short chalk for an SEC team against a Big West team??? Any local info surrounding the Aggies??

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Peters View Post
    A&M down to -4 now mmmmm why such a short chalk for an SEC team against a Big West team??? Any local info surrounding the Aggies??
    Sorry to clog your thread BR but addressing this one.

Russel Peters, Sherwood had a good write up on Irvine today over Tx A&m. I rode it.
    Cal Irvine @ TEXAS A&M
    #555 Cal Irvine +5 -110 over TEXAS A&M
    BEST LINES: Pinnacle +5 -110 BET 365 +5 -110 SportsInteraction +5 -110 5DIMES +5 -110Posted at 2:00 PM EST.9:30 PM EST. Well, this one is interesting, as the well known Aggies, a team that knocked off North Carolina in the round of 32 last season before falling to Michigan in the Sweet 16, is a mere five-point home-choice against a team with zero market credibility and that caught our attention right away so trust us when we suggest that the oddsmakers didn’t make a mistake on an SEC team hosting a Big West team. You see, Texas A&M will be without their entire starting frontcourt from last season and three of its top four scorers. Admon Gilder and TJ Starks are back to man the backcourt but that doesn’t seem to be much of a concern for oddsmakers when they posted this enticing price on the Aggies. Texas A&M is also 1-0 out of the gate with a 98-83 win over Savannah State. Cal Irvine is also 1-0 after beating Idaho, 86-68. How unknown is this program compared to the Aggies? UC Irvine has received exactly one NCAA bid in the program's history and the Anteaters have never won a tournament game. You would have to go deep into the archives to find the last time Cal Irvine even played a team from the SEC. Irvine’s toughest opponents last year were UCLA and K-State and they were a 14 point underdog to both. This year, playing a credible SEC team on the road, they are taking back what appears like a measly price but here's why the oddsmakers hung a proverbial carrot for us. Russell Turner brings back his top eight scorers from a group that went 11-5 in the Big West last season and came within 20 minutes of an NCAA bid before folding against Cal State Fullerton in the second half of the Big West title game. Stanford transfer Robert Cartwright has now joined that crowd, and perhaps the new arrival can team with Evan Leonard to give the Anteaters the perimeter scoring they lacked last season. Even if that doesn't pan out, this will again be one tough defense. Prepare for the unprecedented in Irvine and don’t be afraid to bet them to win straight up here.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Inittowinit View Post
    Sorry to clog your thread BR but addressing this one.

Russel Peters, Sherwood had a good write up on Irvine today over Tx A&m. I rode it.
    Cal Irvine @ TEXAS A&M
    #555 Cal Irvine +5 -110 over TEXAS A&M
    BEST LINES: Pinnacle +5 -110 BET 365 +5 -110 SportsInteraction +5 -110 5DIMES +5 -110Posted at 2:00 PM EST.9:30 PM EST. Well, this one is interesting, as the well known Aggies, a team that knocked off North Carolina in the round of 32 last season before falling to Michigan in the Sweet 16, is a mere five-point home-choice against a team with zero market credibility and that caught our attention right away so trust us when we suggest that the oddsmakers didn’t make a mistake on an SEC team hosting a Big West team. You see, Texas A&M will be without their entire starting frontcourt from last season and three of its top four scorers. Admon Gilder and TJ Starks are back to man the backcourt but that doesn’t seem to be much of a concern for oddsmakers when they posted this enticing price on the Aggies. Texas A&M is also 1-0 out of the gate with a 98-83 win over Savannah State. Cal Irvine is also 1-0 after beating Idaho, 86-68. How unknown is this program compared to the Aggies? UC Irvine has received exactly one NCAA bid in the program's history and the Anteaters have never won a tournament game. You would have to go deep into the archives to find the last time Cal Irvine even played a team from the SEC. Irvine’s toughest opponents last year were UCLA and K-State and they were a 14 point underdog to both. This year, playing a credible SEC team on the road, they are taking back what appears like a measly price but here's why the oddsmakers hung a proverbial carrot for us. Russell Turner brings back his top eight scorers from a group that went 11-5 in the Big West last season and came within 20 minutes of an NCAA bid before folding against Cal State Fullerton in the second half of the Big West title game. Stanford transfer Robert Cartwright has now joined that crowd, and perhaps the new arrival can team with Evan Leonard to give the Anteaters the perimeter scoring they lacked last season. Even if that doesn't pan out, this will again be one tough defense. Prepare for the unprecedented in Irvine and don’t be afraid to bet them to win straight up here.
    No need for this, already checked out Sherwood’s website and his two plays on UCI and Buff. Just wanted BR’s take on his actions, the analysis above has nothing to do with what I want to know from BR. Thx anyway though.

RX Senior
    A&M fishy short chalk resulted in a SU loss! Surprised UCI was not a need for you BR!

3-2 sorry I wasn’t around to post Irvine

Ole Miss -14
    Tenn St +11.5
    More head +22.5 again LOL
    Holy Cross +21
    Ball St +13

Boom nice 5-0 sweep!!! More Head!!!!

Ole Miss -14
    Tenn St +11.5
    More head +22.5 again LOL
    Holy Cross +21
    Ball St +13
    Was hoping for TESTICLE STATE to give you the SWEEP. Days like that when everyone focused on other sports, seems like it happens the most, LOL. Thanks for posting BR

Quote Originally Posted by vinny vegas View Post
    Was hoping for TESTICLE STATE to give you the SWEEP. Days like that when everyone focused on other sports, seems like it happens the most, LOL. Thanks for posting BR
    so true

RX Member
    BR once again thanks to you I had a great saturday and hope to add to the bankroll today. Thank you for you contributions and all you do. I dont think this can be said enough!!!!

RX Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYMess View Post
    BR once again thanks to you I had a great saturday and hope to add to the bankroll today. Thank you for you contributions and all you do. I dont think this can be said enough!!!!
    I appreciate you saying that

Army +40 hold your nose
    George Wash +26
    Florida Atlantic +21.5
    Oral Roberts +20.5
    Florida Gulf Coast +22

B/R...….BOL with your action today...…..indy

21.5 dog outright nice!!! 9 in a row let’s go FGC

Lost by a bucket 9-1 ain’t bad

RX Junior
    Wish i had been tailing. Wish I was a bookie. wish I could predict the future

RX Senior
    MONSTER 1-0

Regular
    15-7

Thanks for posting your needs BR!