Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Champions League Plays

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A quick psa I want to get across. I do not give a flying fuck about having a record, keeping track/maintaining a record. I donít care. It might help you but it doesnít help me. Thatís your homework to do, not mine. Do not ask me ďwhat is your record?Ē

Quote Originally Posted by richporter View Post
    i'm sucha fish sometimes.. loved AEK said it all morning wind up not taking even had option of taking +2.5 in 2h.. i take man u +.5 and draw so give some back with that late goal.. take lyon ml hedge slightly taking draw live +800 still lose couple hundred bucks on that match.. then i have benfica pk and ml and they had the chances late but they couldn't beat the keeper.. ughhh had cska +.5 and draw early and unfortunately that red card and a goal on what should have been offsides frustrating day where i feel like should have crushed it but lyon can't close out a game.. cska get a red vs a superior oppponent and like a fish i take draw opposed to just putting all on spread and.. ranting sorry lol needed to vent

All good bro. I hear you. Wish I could have helped you off cska. Do me a favor and start complaining to the mods to get me off post review. They think I am a problem but allow Bruce to post in here. Lmfao. Yesterday I saw the most activity in the soccer forum that I have ever seen outside of the World Cup. They can tell themselves lies and fairy tales but itís not going to help them

German Bundesliga Saturday

Bayern Munich ML +113

GL