Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Champions League Plays

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liverpool has struggled on road in Champs league competition.. with PSG underperforming to this point and needing a win at home to control destiny to advance think I'm gonna be on the other side here.. not sure if i'll be taking Inter or not they coming up against a desperate and in a sense unlucky Tottenham side but with Barca on deck and Inter having PSV seems they need 3 points today

i'd wish you luck but on otherside lol dont like that.. ughh Inter +.5 +125 and PSG ML -106 for me

after essentially talking myself out of Inter i still take them lol ughh and get burned late when Eriksen gets on if he started i wouldn't have taken Inter Eriksen makes Spurs click

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by richporter View Post
    Liverpool has struggled on road in Champs league competition.. with PSG underperforming to this point and needing a win at home to control destiny to advance think I'm gonna be on the other side here.. not sure if i'll be taking Inter or not they coming up against a desperate and in a sense unlucky Tottenham side but with Barca on deck and Inter having PSV seems they need 3 points today
    They did it!

Cross Country Star Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Fuck yes I love that draw. We got soemthing for Juve. I told some friends I thought we might get Juve. I was right.

FUCk THESE ITALIAN PUSSY BITCHES. What did I say. FUCK Juventus. Bahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha
    Air Bettors And Posers Like PatsFan1283 Are The Worst
    Racists And Bigots Like Racist Stanford Sam Are The Worst

haha found this pic on my computer today...this mug will be here bitching about anything and everything after the rapture

Quote Originally Posted by AlistairCookie View Post
    haha found this pic on my computer today...this mug will be here bitching about anything and everything after the rapture

Lmao did you win any money on that?

lmfaoooooo bahahahhaah. Clown. Fuck outta here

What am I bitching about? I said Atletico had something for Juve. What happened? They had an ASS WHOOPING for Juve. THANK YOU

This place cracks me up. I get some of the best laughs here. I’m not even sure what you’re talking about honestly. You don’t even know what you’re talking about gimmick boy. You’re just a sour little bitch because I said you need to cut the childish Cookie Monster gimmick and you took it personal. Lmao. Okay man. Enjoy yourself LOL

Quod erat demonstratum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlistairCookie View Post
    Quod erat demonstratum.

Lol you’re so whack. I can’t fuck with your type. You can’t even discuss shit in a reasonable fashion you get defensive and act like a sour bitch when someone disagrees with you. People are going to have many different perspectives and outlooks on here. You’re another gimme gimme gimme need your hand held type mother fucker. But when I post and win....crickets from you. But when I celebrate a half ass post of a winner you respond with some stupid ass comment trying to sound cool. Bitch I don’t owe you shit. This thread is full of fucking winners moron. Do you want my tickets I bet on Atletico? Lmfao you’re a joke. Go bet your chocolate chip cookies you broke fuck. You’re part of the problem here but very small part

RX Junior
    Once a gambler...alway a gambler ...there is no quiting...I told my wife you can leave me anytime you like but I’m not quit gambling...the day I’m quiting is the day I died....hahaha

Atletico definitely steps up at home vs the big teams. If they score 1 away goal, Juventus would have to score 4 to advance. Should be an interesting 2nd leg.

Who knew it was so easy to rile mob up.

Answer: everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lol youíre so whack. I canít fuck with your type. You canít even discuss shit in a reasonable fashion you get defensive and act like a sour bitch when someone disagrees with you. People are going to have many different perspectives and outlooks on here. Youíre another gimme gimme gimme need your hand held type mother fucker. But when I post and win....crickets from you. But when I celebrate a half ass post of a winner you respond with some stupid ass comment trying to sound cool. Bitch I donít owe you shit. This thread is full of fucking winners moron. Do you want my tickets I bet on Atletico? Lmfao youíre a joke. Go bet your chocolate chip cookies you broke fuck. Youíre part of the problem here but very small part
    I'm not a doctor, but I'd guess schizophrenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    FUCk THESE ITALIAN PUSSY BITCHES. What did I say. FUCK Juventus. Bahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha
    ....those damn Italian bitches.

I think it's safe to say Ronaldo owns Mob's favorite team. What a performance.