Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Letís talk Survivor Pool Week 10

1. #1 Letís talk Survivor Pool Week 10 
    RX Junior
    What are your guys thoughts this week? A lot of people have been taking teams playing against Buffalo. Can the Jets beat Buffalo this week? Also looking at Atlanta over Cleveland on the road and Philadelphia over Dallas at home? Would appreciate your thoughts!

RX Junior
    Just read McCown starting for Jets?

RX Junior
    Who do you think has best chance to win straight up?

Philadelphia, Atlanta or Jets?

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bucs View Post
    Who do you think has best chance to win straight up?

Philadelphia, Atlanta or Jets?
    Philly

Back to back road games for Atlanta and with it being in the high 30's in Cleveland, Atlanta won't feel at home.

TEAMS WORTH LOOKING IN THE POOL

ARI @ KC…I think Mahomes could play left-handed and win this game…This isn’t a BUFF going into MINN situation…This is a team bringing a butter knife to a bazooka fight! When’s the last time you had some Bazooka bubble gum? Each piece brought a new cavity.

MIA @ GB…GB isn’t totally out of the playoffs, and will take care of a MIA team that hasn’t played great this year, even though they have been winning. GB looked great vs. LAR and pretty good vs. NE.

LAC @ OAK…Division game on the road…OAK will try to bring some game, and maybe they’ll show some pride unless they have totally checked-out for the season. LAC offense is cranking it up.

SEA @ LAR…SEA played them close in SEA, but their main RB Carson went out of the LAC game and the offense slowed because of it. If he doesn’t play, I don’t know how they have a chance.

BUFF @ NYJ…JETS a TD favorite tells you all you need to know about how much disrespect there is for BUFF. Hard for me to put a survivor pick on NYJ, but it would be a pick that would keep a better team on the board for later if you went with them. BUFF might actually think they can beat NYJ and come out with some energy. Too bad their QB situation is worse than watching kindergarten play of Macbeth.

NE @ TENN…Not sure if NE will be in letdown mode after beating GB, but TENN just doesn’t have the horses to stay with them. Better home team options.

RX Junior
    Thank you born to gamble!

thank you Ace! I have Phi-Atl-NYJ-NE, I don’t have the others. What is your thoughts on Philadelphia over Dallas?

Thank you born to gamble!

thank you Ace! I have Phi-Atl-NYJ-NE, I don’t have the others. What is your thoughts on Philadelphia over Dallas?
    Looks like Dallas is done for the year

RX Junior
    Thank you so much Ace! I took Philadelphia this week, was leaning toward Jets but after reading your comments decided no. Really appreciate your advice and miss you not posting anymore but understand!

RX Senior
    Thank you so much Ace! I took Philadelphia this week, was leaning toward Jets but after reading your comments decided no. Really appreciate your advice and miss you not posting anymore but understand!
    think you will win with either team