Forum: The Newbies Room - New here at The Rx. here is a place to ask some questions.

Thread: Post & private messaging

  1. #1 Post & private messaging 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    36
    My posts are posting and I still do have private messages. What can I do to fix this?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,774
    I already answered you just the other day
    Is there a reason for the rush on private messages ??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I already answered you just the other day
    Is there a reason for the rush on private messages ??


    Whats going on boss man?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    36
    No rush at all. But I also tried to post in the forum and that didnít work.

    Sorry to double post
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,609
    Silence?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,609
    A guy named "Ghost" with 28 posts since 2013...... you let off post review.

    Seriously, what the fuck is your beef with me? You saw Bruce come into my thread. You guys need to put a leash on that Tranny. Bruce is on PR I assume and you let that go through? You see the cause and effect right? Because Bruce came into my thread....I go into Bruce's thread.

    If you guys want to play just one sided with things....You don't want me going into Bruce's thread right? And not into Varkeys thread right? But it is okay if Bruce comes into my thread though lol you will allow that.



    I have been here for longer than a decade and I mind my own fucking business until these faggots come into my shit. Time to wake up and face the facts. You throwing pot shots at me never offended me and you know this.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    A guy named "Ghost" with 28 posts since 2013...... you let off post review.

    Seriously, what the fuck is your beef with me? You saw Bruce come into my thread. You guys need to put a leash on that Tranny. Bruce is on PR I assume and you let that go through? You see the cause and effect right? Because Bruce came into my thread....I go into Bruce's thread.

    If you guys want to play just one sided with things....You don't want me going into Bruce's thread right? And not into Varkeys thread right? But it is okay if Bruce comes into my thread though lol you will allow that.



    I have been here for longer than a decade and I mind my own fucking business until these faggots come into my shit. Time to wake up and face the facts. You throwing pot shots at me never offended me and you know this.
    well I was going to release you until this post with all the name calling, and words that would get you banned in most cases

    I'll give you another week so you can think about it
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    well I was going to release you until this post with all the name calling, and words that would get you banned in most cases

    I'll give you another week so you can think about it
    Betallsports...any chance you could allow me private messages for a day so I can settle my political bet with JDEUCE? Appreciate it if you could lmk....Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    well I was going to release you until this post with all the name calling, and words that would get you banned in most cases

    I'll give you another week so you can think about it
    For what? People say far worse on here than calling Bruce a homo slur. I donít like to do that but I canít stand him.

    You were waiting quite a while so I donít know that. Itís just unnecessary. You blow up when I say some shit about anyone. Are you afraid Iím going to insult Justine Cruise or something? And in my case Its just not equal. Bruce is the most worthless poster in the history of the forum. Iím sure that makes a few people feel good because itís not them. Bruce is the biggest joke here and we have history and you guys all flip your shit when I go into his thread. Yes or no? What I think is you guys take it so literal and personal. But this is the internet. What he has to say can not be interpreted as positive by me because we have history and everything he is about I am about the opposite. Itís disrespectful to me because I know he is on PR and yíall still let him post in my threads. Itís like we have to go through this over and over. I asked for the mods to play fair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,609
    Heís still around because you guys canít sleep at night knowing you permanently banned a tranny or something. I guess God will take points off for that I donít know. But since that clearly is the case then you have to keep on a leash. Itís only right. I donít get offended about what you guys think about me. I get offended when you donít do your job equally and fairly.

    The minute I enter a Bruce thread I am banned or put on PR. That is fact and you know it. He is a complete joke and itís offensive to me yíall allow him in there knowing heís on post review. Thatís not equal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    95,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    For what? People say far worse on here than calling Bruce a homo slur. I don’t like to do that but I can’t stand him.

    You were waiting quite a while so I don’t know that. It’s just unnecessary. You blow up when I say some shit about anyone. Are you afraid I’m going to insult Justine Cruise or something? And in my case Its just not equal. Bruce is the most worthless poster in the history of the forum. I’m sure that makes a few people feel good because it’s not them. Bruce is the biggest joke here and we have history and you guys all flip your shit when I go into his thread. Yes or no? What I think is you guys take it so literal and personal. But this is the internet. What he has to say can not be interpreted as positive by me because we have history and everything he is about I am about the opposite. It’s disrespectful to me because I know he is on PR and y’all still let him post in my threads. It’s like we have to go through this over and over. I asked for the mods to play fair.
    Not sure if you Clearly understand the English language, but I've posted so many times lately, Myself and Hache are no Longer the Only people here
    so a post here and there gets through ... you reported it and I Deleted it
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •