Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: We're two short years away. Who's the Democratic nominee to be the next POTUS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by beefdiesel View Post
    Trump wins in a landslide whoever they run...

Hillary again is my guess
    Quote Originally Posted by tar_heel_in_sc View Post
    Most people are discounting her, but not me. I could see them wheeling her rotting corpse out there.

Her on party wants nothing to do with her as far as running again. They want her to STFU ... because she can't keep her mouth shut
    She's a cancer and nobody cares about her anymore... she should just go do her speakers, get paid millions and go on with life.

I would take ALL action she won't be the Dem pick

Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Her on party wants nothing to do with her as far as running again. They want her to STFU ... because she can't keep her mouth shut
    She's a cancer and nobody cares about her anymore... she should just go do her speakers, get paid millions and go on with life.

I would take ALL action she won't be the Dem pick
    I agree. The Democrats have learned from their mistakes. They will make a smarter decision this time and they are coming back strong. Anybody who thinks otherwise is clueless.
    Sports is life..all that other stuff is just filler...

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    I agree. The Democrats have learned from their mistakes. They will make a smarter decision this time and they are coming back strong. Anybody who thinks otherwise is clueless.
    How have they made smarter decisions? If they put Pelosi in the Speaker's position and start these house investigations on everything, Trump's base will keep growing stronger.

The Democratic party has literally learned nothing as to why he got elected over the last two years.
    Welchers are the worst.

What will be the Dem platform?

Higher taxes
    Open borders
    Free insurance
    Free college
    Free lunches
    Safe spaces
    Sky screaming
    Antifa
    Kill the white man
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    R2P calling others clueless. Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Trump in for the fight of his life.

Impeachment craziness to take the stage in 2019?

I'm just hoping he makes it to 2020.
    I am not a Trump fan, but he should hope that the Democrats in the house try to impeach him. There is no way the Senate would vote to impeach. The Dems will look like idiots, and he will be much more likely to win in a landslide.

I would wager it will be a "Minority Female, Younger than 55"....

If you notice ALL the Democrat headlines the past couple of days it was all "History made First Female (muslim/black/asian/youngest/etc) Elected to (pick a political position). It wasnt "This candidate won because of (Merit/Experience/Policy/etc)"

It will be the same formula which got Obama elected... They tried it last year with Hillary, but she was the WORST female to choose, and thats all she had going for her. So they will up the "Identity Politics" meter and go for a MINORITY FEMALE... This way they can use the "If you dont vote for her, you are a racist, sexist bigot!" And already have the excuse if she loses, that America is still too racist or sexist to elect a minority and a female....

So to find out who they are running, just find a minority female who is a lot younger than Hillary.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest

113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    do they have odds up on Michelle Obama? she fits the current Dem candidate profile perfectly...minority woman who has no achievements in either public or private sector but can galvanize tens of millions of voters by claiming her husband is the reason for the booming economy while campaigning on a hateful, nasty rhetoric aimed at tax-paying, hard-working, employed Caucasians

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    do they have odds up on Michelle Obama? she fits the current Dem candidate profile perfectly...minority woman who has no achievements in either public or private sector but can galvanize tens of millions of voters by claiming her husband is the reason for the booming economy while campaigning on a hateful, nasty rhetoric aimed at tax-paying, hard-working, employed Caucasians
    +1

RX Junior
    Ray Madow from MSNBC

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Benny View Post
    Ray Madow from MSNBC

Doesnt fit their agenda. they need a minority female... White Males are a thing of the past and are frowned upon in the new Democrat party
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest