Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: "Honest"- I'm curious

1. #1 "Honest"- I'm curious 
    RX Member
    Does America really care about this word any more... I grew up in a small rural country town, where there was no tolerance for lying. As I have aged and looked at all sides for an impartial viewpoint, it appears no. As long as a percent agrees with your "current" viewpoint. I think that I truly fall middle of the road in the big scheme of political viewpoints and that's sometimes not easy, with a changing climate...But pure truth and pure honesty (to me) should never be an issue. Does it matter to you and I do not need an explanation of "honest"?

RX Local
    Middle of the road???

You're a stinky Liberal...Diehard Trump hater.

All your political threads suck.
    No participation,No contribution...Just a talk to yourself fantasy thread....Lonely,SINGLE Justin Cruise.

RX Member
    I can't really define "liberal", but I can can fully define "honest"... I doubt you can nor care

Quote Originally Posted by Double Play Ball View Post
    I can't really define "liberal", but I can can fully define "honest"... I doubt you can nor care
    Are you talking people in general or politicians. Politicians have been lying for a long time. Trump's not the first liar, and wont be the last. The Clintons are also compulsive liars, Bill probably the worst, unlike Trump he was very good at it.

As far as regular folks go, most people have always lied about petty things, but most try to be honest when it matters IMO. Just try to stay away from the comment section at most social media sites, they don't represent the masses.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoChazz View Post
    Are you talking people in general or politicians. Politicians have been lying for a long time. Trump's not the first liar, and wont be the last. The Clintons are also compulsive liars, Bill probably the worst, unlike Trump he was very good at it.

As far as regular folks go, most people have always lied about petty things, but most try to be honest when it matters IMO. Just try to stay away from the comment section at most social media sites, they don't represent the masses.

You make good points... I'm not a Clinton backer... But Bill unlike D Trump, was not accuesed of payoff whores... Both did that. He never declared 4 personal BRies, and Trump did... Both are assholes.
    He showed all taxes, Trump hides... I want to be proud of the POS.. I am not..

Too many political threads in the offshore

You make good points... I'm not a Clinton backer... But Bill unlike D Trump, was not accuesed of payoff whores... Both did that. He never declared 4 personal BRies, and Trump did... Both are assholes.
    He showed all taxes, Trump hides... I want to be proud of the POS.. I am not..
    For someone who seems to have his panties in a wad about lying, you sure do lie a lot. This is the second time this afternoon I'm having to call you out on all your lying.

Trump never declared personal bankruptcy, ever. Its amazing how stupid liberal snowflakes are in understanding this.

Second, all of Trump's sexual escapades were consensual. Bill Clinton's were not, as he is clearly a serial rapist.

Now maybe if you stop lying in here, you'll get more respect.

RX Member
    Honesty and I'm sorry are just phrases for the Liberal bunch. You hear it all the time:

"Man, I got a flat tire on the way to work"

Liberal "I'm sorry"

"I went to McDonalds to support my local Liberal employment and it took 20 minutes"

Liberal: " I'm sorry but honestly, that's bad ass"

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    For someone who seems to have his panties in a wad about lying, you sure do lie a lot. This is the second time this afternoon I'm having to call you out on all your lying.

Trump never declared personal bankruptcy, ever. Its amazing how stupid liberal snowflakes are in understanding this.

Second, all of Trump's sexual escapades were consensual. Bill Clinton's were not, as he is clearly a serial rapist.

Now maybe if you stop lying in here, you'll get more respect.
    +1
    No participation,No contribution...Just a talk to yourself fantasy thread....Lonely,SINGLE Justin Cruise.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Honesty and I'm sorry are just phrases for the Liberal bunch. You hear it all the time:

"Man, I got a flat tire on the way to work"

Liberal "I'm sorry"

"I went to McDonalds to support my local Liberal employment and it took 20 minutes"

Liberal: " I'm sorry but honestly, that's bad ass"
    ++1

RX SemiGod
    What is this homosexual Double Anal talking about again now?

Must be Road2's tandem buddy as they kneel over a stack of hay side by side and get donged by a Kentucky Derby horse.

Where is the honesty? Where is the honesty?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    I think honor and integrity are important, and I concur that's diminishing nowadays.

The truth is we're Not even honest about what the debate is about anymore, so we're debating lies to begin with, and that can't be good.

We don't debate substance, we debate fake wedge issues and personal attacks

We're nowhere near the truth
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    I think honor and integrity are important, and I concur that's diminishing nowadays.

The truth is we're Not even honest about what the debate is about anymore, so we're debating lies to begin with, and that can't be good.

We don't debate substance, we debate fake wedge issues and personal attacks

We're nowhere near the truth
    Incredibly well said.