Forum: College Basketball Forum - Post your picks and discuss anything related to betting College Hoops here.

Thread: NCAA (Friday)

  1. #1 NCAA (Friday) 
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    1: 0-2 -2.20
    2: 0-5 -11.00

    overall: 0-7 -13.20

    544 WV -10 -110 (2)
    548 Auburn -8 1/2 -110 (2)
    580 Indiana -26 1/2 -110 (2)

    good luck everyone, as always bet reasonable
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Road
    Posts
    438
    United, my first year in your threads. Question, what is your success with favorites over -20? Are spreads this high pretty normal play for you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local indiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    valley center
    Posts
    27,775
    United...….turn around Fri. buddy......let's do this …….BOL with your action...….indy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    345
    Hang in there United....it will turn soon I have no doubt. Good luck this weekend
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Local Ilovetobet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34,505
    You will get it going today
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Douby View Post
    United, my first year in your threads. Question, what is your success with favorites over -20? Are spreads this high pretty normal play for you?
    I like to bet them against the really weak conferences. Players from the big fav teams (8-12) are usually just as good as starters from the weaker team. I also look at those teams past games from the past 3 years to see how bad they get beat when they play a big name D-1 team. Knowing the coaches (which one's like to continue playing hard and which ones call off the dogs and just run set plays after they get out to a big lead)

    As far as your question on my success rate with teams 20 + spreads: I have no exact records on that. Heck, I'm lucky if I can get through a full slate of games with all I have going on and trying to keep a updated posting record is tough enough. This year I'm not posting the -105 through -115. I'm just using -110 to make it easier on myself.

    I always try to tell posters to always bet reasonably. I'm very streaky in hoops and that's the chance you take when you choose to follow someone else's plays.

    I hope that helped a little.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Road
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by United View Post
    I like to bet them against the really weak conferences. Players from the big fav teams (8-12) are usually just as good as starters from the weaker team. I also look at those teams past games from the past 3 years to see how bad they get beat when they play a big name D-1 team. Knowing the coaches (which one's like to continue playing hard and which ones call off the dogs and just run set plays after they get out to a big lead)

    As far as your question on my success rate with teams 20 + spreads: I have no exact records on that. Heck, I'm lucky if I can get through a full slate of games with all I have going on and trying to keep a updated posting record is tough enough. This year I'm not posting the -105 through -115. I'm just using -110 to make it easier on myself.

    I always try to tell posters to always bet reasonably. I'm very streaky in hoops and that's the chance you take when you choose to follow someone else's plays.

    I hope that helped a little.
    Go ahead and post your -105 -115 etc. I will keep your record updated daily. As I am doing in Fly73 NBA thread. I have time this year. Also, I feel his will help maximize your final results.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    544 WV -10 -110 (2)
    548 Auburn -8 1/2 -110 (2)
    580 Indiana -26 1/2 -110 (2)

    add:

    2nd half: Buff +3 1/2 -110 (2)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Douby View Post
    Go ahead and post your -105 -115 etc. I will keep your record updated daily. As I am doing in Fly73 NBA thread. I have time this year. Also, I feel his will help maximize your final results.
    Thanks but no thanks. I have been keeping my own for 12 years at this place and can continue to do so.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Member zebguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    321
    Nice work tonight United!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    recap: 3-1 +3.80

    1: 0-2 -2.20
    2: 3-6 -7.20

    overall: 3-8 -9.40

    544 WV -10 -110 (2) L
    548 Auburn -8 1/2 -110 (2) W
    580 Indiana -26 1/2 -110 (2) W

    add:

    2nd half: Buff +3 1/2 -110 (2) W
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Local Ilovetobet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    34,505
    Great call on Buff thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetobet View Post
    Great call on Buff thanks
    Thanks, after watching the 1st half and the way Buff was handling the press I had to play the other side and worst case scenario the split.

    good luck tomorrow my friend
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX SemiGod United's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jasper, Indiana
    Posts
    11,225
    Quote Originally Posted by zebguy View Post
    Nice work tonight United!
    Thanks, I was a little worried after the terrible start to the season. What's sad tonight is I scratched off NC & Miss St and they both covered easily.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •