Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Jdeuce

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112
    RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Woodstool,

Is that pay pal email also your real email?
    not the one I normally use...no...I can give you one if you want to contact me.

RX Deplorable
    No vitturd posts "across the street" today. Go figure, I wonder where he went.

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    No vitturd posts "across the street" today. Go figure, I wonder where he went.

Well the Sixers are at home. He and Guesser are probably holding a Nation event in their suite. It's a special night as they welcome their newest member Wabash. Unfortunately they had to boot a charter member, Dafinch, for non payment so the newest addition is a wash for their membership roster.

It's kind of late to have a Va Beach road trip with the kids, even though they love the long drive so I guess that is out. He's pretty damn good at multi tasking. Not many can hold an event with several hundred members and post on a forum board at the same time.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    not the one I normally use...no...I can give you one if you want to contact me.
    I’d appreciate it. Thanks
    Where’s the collusion?

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mountain View Post
    Well the Sixers are at home. He and Guesser are probably holding a Nation event in their suite. It's a special night as they welcome their newest member Wabash. Unfortunately they had to boot a charter member, Dafinch, for non payment so the newest addition is a wash for their membership roster.

It's kind of late to have a Va Beach road trip with the kids, even though they love the long drive so I guess that is out. He's pretty damn good at multi tasking. Not many can hold an event with several hundred members and post on a forum board at the same time.
    I know I should leave this alone...but you guys think I am some guy from Philly? Haha...its pretty obvious by my posts in the offshore that I am from Milwaukee. And I know this will get crazy blow back...but your obsession with him is unreal. He is like a movie star with all the talk about him.

"OMG that is totally what Vitturd would say"

RX Senior
    I’d appreciate it. Thanks
    Never mind to this. I needed Willie’s email, but I got it.

A quick update: I attempted to pay Willie with my MasterCard, but it got declined. I switched to my Visa, and the transaction went through.

When i checked my bank account, the $515ish I sent last night (technically this morning) was not there. Going to call them tomorrow about it. I have no notifications or email from ****** about a bad transaction.
    Where’s the collusion?

RX Senior
    I know I should leave this alone...but you guys think I am some guy from Philly? Haha...its pretty obvious by my posts in the offshore that I am from Milwaukee. And I know this will get crazy blow back...but you're obsession with him is unreal. He is like a movie star with all the talk about him.

Yeah, you are right, you should leave it alone. Keyboard sarcasm may be difficult to determine, especially from someone who likes to be the focus of attention.

You and Sam appear to be friends now and I know that that is important to you.

Your 15 minutes of fame has officially expired

RX Member

A quick update: I attempted to pay Willie with my MasterCard, but it got declined. I switched to my Visa, and the transaction went through.

When i checked my bank account, the $515ish I sent last night (technically this morning) was not there. Going to call them tomorrow about it. I have no notifications or email from ****** about a bad transaction.
    Sounds good...lmk if I can be any help...

RX Senior

Shocking, just shocking. Jeezus, just stop

RX Member
    Are you drunk or just bipolar?

RX Deplorable
    I know I should leave this alone...but you guys think I am some guy from Philly? Haha...its pretty obvious by my posts in the offshore that I am from Milwaukee. And I know this will get crazy blow back...but your obsession with him is unreal. He is like a movie star with all the talk about him.

And that's just it...you can't. Ding-ding-ding - clue #526!

As Mich said earlier, any sane poster would have been grateful for Sam bailing you out, stayed humble STFU and waited to see what happened. But you just couldn't do it. You had to shoot your mouth off causing a famous vitturd shitstorm like always.

Did you cram all your junk into the family jalopy and move to Milwaukee, vitturd? Did the kids love the long drive?

You're not fooling anyone, we know it's YOU!

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Senior
    Come again?

Willie can confirm that the second payment went through
    Where’s the collusion?

RX Senior
    Are you drunk or just bipolar?
    Take your pick, I can tell that by your post's that you are a "sharp" poster so I am sure you have nailed the online diagnosis. You go from calling this dude (Sam)a liar and welch in several threads, all day..non stop.

I think you both are full of shit and if I am wrong, I will gladly come back and apologize to both of you. This has stunk from the very beginning and it's regretful that you have taken this as far as you have. Good luck getting paid because it ain't happening no matter how hard you cry and bitch about it.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Wow, I didn't even know I was paid until I checked this thread, which I've been avoiding because it sucks, then checked my pay.pal and learned I was paid

Very quickly after Sam got my pay.pal address, awesome

Thanks Sam

and don't let somebody you don't owe money to call you a stiff. If you haven't paid the asshole yet, don't, let him collect the money from the man who owes it to him. The unappreciative POS, let him drown in his sorrow of the life changing event that almost was
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    And that's just it...you can't. Ding-ding-ding - clue #526!

As Mich said earlier, any sane poster would have been grateful for Sam bailing you out, stayed humble STFU and waited to see what happened. But you just couldn't do it. You had to shoot your mouth off causing a famous vitturd shitstorm like always.

Did you cram all your junk into the family jalopy and move to Milwaukee, vitturd? Did the kids love the long drive?

You're not fooling anyone, we know it's YOU!

He's hanging with Yelich tonight but he should be able to respond. If he can respond while dining with Kraft and Kobe, Yelich should be a piece of cake

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Wow, I didn't even know I was paid until I checked this thread, which I've been avoiding because it sucks, then checked my pay.pal and learned I was paid

Very quickly after Sam got my pay.pal address, awesome

Thanks Sam

and don't let somebody you don't owe money to call you a stiff. If you haven't paid the asshole yet, don't, let him collect the money from the man who owes it to him. The unappreciative POS, let him drown in his sorrow of the life changing event that almost was
    Glad you got it. It was a little bit of a process to get your contact info, but I eventually got it.

Three hours in the Dallas airport is too much time in the Dallas airport
    Where’s the collusion?

RX Senior
    Come again?

Willie can confirm that the second payment went through
    So you paid Willie $100? Congratulations, it was a bet you made and you lost, good man. However, the point of this thread was that you were going to step up and pay a debt of $500 that someone else (JD)owed while previously stating that JD really didn't owe that debt because Stool was a ghost and you would never pay that debt. Then, out of the blue, you decide to pay the $500 to Stool. He spends the last 18 hours calling you every name in the book and you claim you sent the money but your credit card is maxed out and it didn't go through so the money you said you sent yesterday never happened.

Yeah, ok, I am calling bullshit.

When the transaction comes through I will come back and apologize to you. Then I will tell you that you are the biggest fool this site has ever seen for paying him. For some reason I believe I am safe.

RX Senior
    So you paid Willie $100? Congratulations, it was a bet you made and you lost, good man. However, the point of this thread was that you were going to step up and pay a debt of $500 that someone else (JD)owed while previously stating that JD really didn't owe that debt because Stool was a ghost and you would never pay that debt. Then, out of the blue, you decide to pay the $500 to Stool. He spends the last 18 hours calling you every name in the book and you claim you sent the money but your credit card is maxed out and it didn't go through so the money you said you sent yesterday never happened.

Yeah, ok, I am calling bullshit.

When the transaction comes through I will come back and apologize to you. Then I will tell you that you are the biggest fool this site has ever seen for paying him. For some reason I believe I am safe.
    $250 to Willie, but anyway:

The type of person that thinks I doctored up a ****** ticket is the type of person that thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy. Like holy shit.

So you think I would go through the trouble of forging a ticket (getting the right font type/sizes, dates, legit transaction ID, etc) to create a scenario in which I probably make a net profit of ZERO dollars. Yet, that same person went out his way to make sure he paid Willie $250 as soon as he got his contact info.

The type of people who try to scam out of desperation are not people who honor their bets. You know that's true.

I sent BAS the ticket which had a MasterCard account linked to it. He can verify this if he wants to, but I think he's done dealing with this situation. I tried to pay Willie with the MasterCard and it wouldn't go through. I then paid him with the Visa and it went through. I went ahead and screen-shotted that in case someone like you called bullshit. But if you can't see evidence when it's presented right in front of you, that's your problem.
    Where’s the collusion?

The whole deal is weird as hell...Who pays somebody else's debts?.....Where I come from $500 is a lot of money....Weird...

RX Senior
    And like I said, I'm going to call ****** tomorrow and see what is the hold up. It may be a suspected fraud, which happens to me a bit when I make betting deposits.
    Where’s the collusion?

RX Senior
    $250 to Willie, but anyway:

The type of person that thinks I doctored up a ****** ticket is the type of person that thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy. Like holy shit.

So you think I would go through the trouble of forging a ticket (getting the right font type/sizes, dates, legit transaction ID, etc) to create a scenario in which I probably make a net profit of ZERO dollars. Yet, that same person went out his way to make sure he paid Willie $250 as soon as he got his contact info.

The type of people who try to scam out of desperation situation are not people who honor their bets. You know that's true.

I sent BAS the ticket which had a MasterCard account linked to it. He can verify this if he wants to, but I think he's done dealing with this situation. I tried to pay Willie with the MasterCard and it wouldn't go through. I then paid him with the Visa and it went through. I went ahead and screen-shotted that in case some dumbass like you. But if you can't see evidence when it's presented right in front of you, that's your problem.
    $250, my bad. .

Ok Sam, I will be brief. This whole thread is nonsense and nothing but drama. Once you pay stool and it is verified by BAS I will apologize to you and send you $25 for slandering your good name.

Stool, you were the beneficiary of a bad but legitimate bet to start with and instead of getting stiffed you were rewarded verbally with a bailout. Neither was your fault and you have handled it like the true prick that you are. To you I will offer no apologies but congratulate you for being in the right place at the right time. Personally I hope Sam stiffs you, not for the $25 I will owe him but for the karma that you are due

RX Senior
    $250, my bad. .

Ok Sam, I will be brief. This whole thread is nonsense and nothing but drama. Once you pay stool and it is verified by BAS I will apologize to you and send you $25 for slandering your good name.

Stool, you were the beneficiary of a bad but legitimate bet to start with and instead of getting stiffed you were rewarded verbally with a bailout. Neither was your fault and you have handled it like the true prick that you are. To you I will offer no apologies but congratulate you for being in the right place at the right time. Personally I hope Sam stiffs you, not for the $25 I will owe him but for the karma that you are due
    I don't want your $25 regardless of the outcome of this situation. I don't really understand why you'd apologize. So you'd apologize if I paid him, but you also don't want me to pay him? I don't really understand that.

I also don't understand why you're getting involved in a situation you don't belong in after criticizing me for getting involved in a situation I don't belong in, but okay.

I have no option of "stiffing" WoodStool. There is no stiff here. I owe him nothing.

I expect the transaction to go through after I talk to Pay Pal tomorrow morning, seeing as I haven't gotten my money back. And if it doesn't, I'll apologize to WoodStool for calling him a liar, and handle it as I see fit from there.
    Where’s the collusion?