Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Jdeuce

Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    I tried dealing with you assholes when I first came here but you guys are just a bunch of fucking hypocrits who are only good for making fun of. The first post I made on this site years ago, I was immediately called a fucking idiot by Willie and I’ve been disrespected by you guys ever since. And Willie doesn’t remember that because I’ve seen him do it so many times since that day to other posters that he can’t keep track of all the times he does it.

And yes, you are a bunch of children. Look at how you all act on here. You talk about Vit and AK all the fucking time and they haven’t been here in 2 years! And you accuse every new poster of being a ghost because you actually miss them. Look at Gasmans signature, real adultlike. And the way you all were able to ignore DaFinch was proof of how you are all adults. Why would anyone want to have a conversation of substance with posters who act like children.

And I don’t give a fuck what you post about me. I’ll keep making fun of you assholes as long as I want. You don’t like it, tough shit. Don’t read it. And don’t fucking reply. I don’t give a fuck lol.

Now go back to your playground and play with all the other children.
    In all seriousness. For a while, you were an OK poster, you made some valid/reasonable posts. But for the last few months, you just long in to post some hypocritical angry drivel.
    Did something happen in your personal life that's turned you into a total douche bag in here? Seriously.

RX Senior
    And the fact you keep complaining about my posts, tells me it bothers you lol. And that’s a good thing.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    In all seriousness. For a while, you were an OK poster, you made some valid/reasonable posts. But for the last few months, you just long in to post some hypocritical angry drivel.
    Did something happen in your personal life that's turned you into a total douche bag in here? Seriously.
    Lol, bullshit with your you used to be a good poster crap. Andyou keep implying I am angry for some reason. I’m retired and as happy as can be. You are the angry ones who hate it when I point out your hypocrisy. Ignore my posts if you don’t like them.

And the fact you keep complaining about my posts, tells me it bothers you lol. And that’s a good thing.
    So, you pretty much admit you're here just to troll.

That's a pretty sad look for you.

Lol, bullshit with your you used to be a good poster crap. Andyou keep implying I am angry for some reason. I’m retired and as happy as can be. You are the angry ones who hate it when I point out your hypocrisy. Ignore my posts if you don’t like them.
    "I'm retired and as happy as can be"

Somehow I don't believe that, as your posts don't reflect that. If true, well then I'm happy for you.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    I tried dealing with you assholes when I first came here but you guys are just a bunch of fucking hypocrits who are only good for making fun of. The first post I made on this site years ago, I was immediately called a fucking idiot by Willie and Iíve been disrespected by you guys ever since. And Willie doesnít remember that because Iíve seen him do it so many times since that day to other posters that he canít keep track of all the times he does it.

And yes, you are a bunch of children. Look at how you all act on here. You talk about Vit and AK all the fucking time and they havenít been here in 2 years! And you accuse every new poster of being a ghost because you actually miss them. Look at Gasmans signature, real adultlike. And the way you all were able to ignore DaFinch was proof of how you are all adults. Why would anyone want to have a conversation of substance with posters who act like children.

And I donít give a fuck what you post about me. Iíll keep making fun of you assholes as long as I want. You donít like it, tough shit. Donít read it. And donít fucking reply. I donít give a fuck lol.

IDK you tell me. You seem to be an authority on the subject.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    IDK you tell me. You seem to be an authority on the subject.
    Wababa sure does mention me a lot, do you know what I did this time? Is it the same as the other time? I guess so, because in your quote he says I do it a lot

OK, whatever, maybe next time I'll do it better than last time

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

So, because one person got run off, you're generalizing it to be representative of all longtime conservative posters? Wow. What brilliant deductive reasoning.

Well I made one $500 bet with one conservative poster(was here 15 years!)and he ran off...so 100 percent. U want to bet $500 on something? Try it out again?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Well I made one $500 bet with one conservative poster(was here 15 years!)and he ran off...so 100 percent. U want to bet $500 on something? Try it out again?
    That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. That's sounds so amazingly stupid, that I'm even more suspicious you are Vitterd, as Vitterd was dumb enough to believe that because he kicked someone's ass
    in betting the first half of the season, he was more likely to lose to him the second half.

Using your extremely stupid logic, if you flip a coin and it comes up heads, there for you have 100% heads - then all coin flips are heads.

Where does this forum find such amazingly stupid people. US Public school system is really churning out some winners.

RX Deplorable
    That's the dumbest logic I've ever heard. That's sounds so amazingly stupid, that I'm even more suspicious you are Vitterd, as Vitterd was dumb enough to believe that because he kicked someone's ass
    in betting the first half of the season, he was more likely to lose to him the second half.

Using your extremely stupid logic, if you flip a coin and it comes up heads, there for you have 100% heads - then all coin flips are heads.

Where does this forum find such amazingly stupid people. US Public school system is really churning out some winners.
    Ha! Classic vitturd logic.

"the math didn't work for me"

Multiple posters here offered poker multimillionaire-like wagers and the broke fraud chickened out every time. I don't trust you guys; I'm not revealing my Heritage balance; meet me in my private box, blah blah blah...

The mentally unstable troll who lives off disability and spends his entire life on Internet forums is so broke that if it cost a nickel to take a shit, he'd have to vomit.
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post

Multiple posters here offered poker multimillionaire-like wagers and the broke fraud chickened out every time. I don't trust you guys; I'm not revealing my Heritage balance; meet me in my private box, blah blah blah...

The mentally unstable troll who lives off disability and spends his entire life on Internet forums is so broke that if it cost a nickel to take a shit, he'd have to vomit.
    Were you one of those posters? Are you saying you want to do a $500 bet? We are on if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Wababa sure does mention me a lot, do you know what I did this time? Is it the same as the other time? I guess so, because in your quote he says I do it a lot

OK, whatever, maybe next time I'll do it better than last time

You had the audacity of being brash. That sort of behavior doesn't sit well in the
    polo shirt khaki pants crowd he hangs with. In his opinion that makes you an uncivilized
    savage or conservative for short. Your lack of empathy for freeloaders appalls him.

You represent everything he isn't. You're a vile, disgusting excuse for a man. The thought
    of you makes him projectile vomit. Did I miss anything?

You had the audacity of being brash. That sort of behavior doesn't sit well in the
    polo shirt khaki pants crowd he hangs with. In his opinion that makes you an uncivilized
    savage or conservative for short. Your lack of empathy for freeloaders appalls him.

You represent everything he isn't. You're a vile, disgusting excuse for a man. The thought
    Thanks, you brought a big ole smile to my face
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Thanks, you brought a big ole smile to my face
    Anytime.

One of my favorites was him rubbing elbows with Bobby Kraft

Something I never understood. If you have these great season tickets, why are you always sitting alone? Why do you always have an empty seat next to you? Don't you have any friends? And what fun loving, generous millionaire doesn't have friends?

RX Deplorable

He's the Rx's John Kasich.

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Anytime.
    Coming to Vegas Dec 13th through the 17th, this time with my son. Maybe we'll hook up.
    You met the wife, daughter and best friend, but never my boy. We're meeting one of his college friends out there

Coming to Vegas Dec 13th through the 17th, this time with my son. Maybe we'll hook up.
    You met the wife, daughter and best friend, but never my boy. We're meeting one of his college friends out there
    Sounds like a plan.

RX Junior
    The vitt stalking seems to be coming back in full swing today for whatever reason. Mommy must really be bothering him for basement rent. End of the month is coming soon!
    Go Patriots

RX Junior
    I tried dealing with you assholes when I first came here but you guys are just a bunch of fucking hypocrits who are only good for making fun of. The first post I made on this site years ago, I was immediately called a fucking idiot by Willie and Iíve been disrespected by you guys ever since. And Willie doesnít remember that because Iíve seen him do it so many times since that day to other posters that he canít keep track of all the times he does it.

And yes, you are a bunch of children. Look at how you all act on here. You talk about Vit and AK all the fucking time and they havenít been here in 2 years! And you accuse every new poster of being a ghost because you actually miss them. Look at Gasmans signature, real adultlike. And the way you all were able to ignore DaFinch was proof of how you are all adults. Why would anyone want to have a conversation of substance with posters who act like children.

And I donít give a fuck what you post about me. Iíll keep making fun of you assholes as long as I want. You donít like it, tough shit. Donít read it. And donít fucking reply. I donít give a fuck lol.

why would anyone want to have a conversation of substance with posters who act like children?? pretty good advice...so..why aren't you listening to yourself

even conservatives will admit they aren't intellectuals.

RX Local
    He's the Rx's John Kasich.

Very topical.

https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/k...arty-challenge

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post

In an interview with ABC's "This Week," Kasich entertained the possibility of winning the White House outright or making an independent bid that would "send a message that can disrupt the political system in this country."

----------------------------------

haha, he must be living under a rock

John, we're already doing that, and nobody who knows you thinks you're the man that would make that happen anyhow. You can't rattle the system, when you are a poster child for the system