Forum: Horse Racing Forum - Horse Handicapping Central. Grab your racing form and share some winners. Down the stretch they come.

Thread: Gulfstream 11/10

1. #1 Gulfstream 11/10 
    RX Junior
    R1 - #5 Galleon Mast looks the best but if #6 Archer Road runs his best today he figures to be in a great position to steal it at a fair price.
    R2 - This seems to be a 3-horse race between 3, 4, & 7. I landed on #4 Kroy who has a perfect ITM record on dirt.
    R3 - #2 Southern Sis has run well on this course and looks to me like she matured during the layoff. May fire at nice odds.
    R4 - #3 Deland. I mean, seriously, how does he get beaten here?
    R5 - There's lots of speed to set up the late runners - Gotta like #3 Starship Nala and #7 Busy Signal, but #4 Select Friday is my pick to sneak through on the rail.
    R6 - The 79 Beyer put up by #7 Jackson will make sure he goes off as odds on favorite. Can anyone compete? I'll take a small shot with #10 Saint Michael due to Spatz's touch with 2YO's.
    R7 - Once again, the heavy favorite is obvious in #2 Brunette Princess. But I just can't bring myself to bet 2 YO's at less than even money. Going to cross my fingers, close my eyes, and put a couple of bucks on the second time starter #5 Talkback. Just praying for a late jockey change.

RX Junior
    R8 - #4 Box of Gold is making a big jump in class against these but you can't ignore Gonzalez off the claim.
    R9 - She's won 3 out of 4 and will be facing her toughest test yet, but I'm betting #6 Heiressall is up to it. Also looking at #10 Heaven's Pulpit as a live longshot.
    R10 - Call me crazy, but I'm backing the maiden #5 Lucky Mike to surprise.

Good luck Desert

Bol