Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: OT: Malewarebytes Premium?

1. #1 OT: Malewarebytes Premium? 
    RX Member
    Anyone use it, not the free version, and if so what is your opinion?
    HP, ( or it could have been just one of their techs opinion) told me to get it.

Best anti-virus program for the money. Ever since I switched to Malwarebytes, no more problem with the Window program.

RX Member
    a fantastically competent anti-malware program especially if you like to watch sports online. in addition, they have great customer support although you may have to wait one day for an email response. i love it.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by candy7 View Post
    a fantastically competent anti-malware program especially if you like to watch sports online. in addition, they have great customer support although you may have to wait one day for an email response. i love it.

Thanks, I use it, but wanted to see if I was a dummy... I wish they had a phone over email.

2009 RX Death Pool Champion Buster's Avatar
    Have had it for many many years...Will never forget the 1st scan I ran with the free version...All the junk found was incredible...So I used free version for a few months and then they had a special for lifetime license for I think 99.00(that is how long ago it was I cannot even remember) Used that license on 2 computers for several years and then one day they changed the rules and only allowed it on one...It pissed me off,but I went back to free on the one not used as much...I will say I would never run computer without free or paid installed on it...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

2009 RX Death Pool Champion Buster's Avatar
    That and CCcleaner...Only use free version of that also...
    "Black Sabbath Matters"

You or someone can likely find codes to use to get the premium version free. Perhaps someone will post one here for you.