Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Wormy Pix Pick of the Week (10)

1. #1 Wormy Pix Pick of the Week (10) 
    RX Senior
    So enjoyable to have wks like that. I understand that a lot of public plays hit so Im sure a lot of Joe Public had a big wk. I really feel injury & spot angles did favor public plays the last few wks. I see this wk may be a pitfall for them as some spots favor the underdog, however injuries still favor the favs (GB, KC, NOR, LAR, LAC).

Regular Season POW 6-3, Teasers 7-2, GOY 0-0, Overall 26-19 (27-19 undocumented).

PHI -7 is off their bye & fairly healthy. Wentz is looking more comfortable each wk (70.7 comp %) & now adds Golden Tate to the mix. Not only will he take pressure off Alshon, Ertz & Agholor, but hes already faced DAL this yr & torched them for 132 yds & 2 TDs! The rd should be even easier for the PHI O w/D captain Sean Lee still out. I really like rookie Vander Esch, but his aggressiveness might hurt him here in Doug Pedersons misdirection O. On the other side of the line, DAL will once again be challenged to move the ball. PHI owns the 2ndbest run D in the land & that would put the ball squarely in the hands of Dak to score. Amari was a big boon to the passing gm last Monday, however Dak still turned it over & was sacked often on what I felt was due to holding on to the ball too long. The INT in the endzone was a forced pass to Amari. Dak threw 324 yds, 1 TD & 3 INTs in 2 gms vs PHI last yr. This is a similar set-up to last yr where PHI came off their bye to demolish DAL @ DAL to the tune of 37-9. This time, PHI is @ hm, & DAL is off a short wk. Yikes. PHIs pro-bowl bookend tackles are nursing injuries, however DALs oline might be worse off. W/C Frederick out for the yr, Joe Looney has had to step in. This gm, LG Williams is out, so Looney may have to shift over & DAL would have to start some unknowns @ C. Thats not good news against Fletcher Cox & this nasty PHI dline. PHI has been staring down DAL for 2 wks while DAL is reeling off 2 straight losses & are 1-3 ATS on the rd this yr. Also, the London team off a bye now stands @ 15-2-1 ATS.

DAL 12
    PHI 27
    5 Units

GL to all & comments are most welcome.

RX Senior
    Honorable Mentions:

1 Unit SEA +10: Revenge gm for SEA here off a stinging loss to LAC @ hm. The bigger stories here are LAR being in a major sandwich gm (off NOR w/huge gm vs KC in Mexico next wk) & the Cali fires canceling practices as well as some players & coaches needing to evacuate their homes. How much focus is on visiting SEA @ this pt?

1 Unit JAX +3: The other London bye team. Unfortunately IND is also off their bye. But, I can see the potential for a JAX upset. Fournette returns, which is huge for this “O”. W/Hyde now firmly entrenched in the playbook, even if Fournette reinjures the hammy, JAX should still be able to run effectively. JAX has also covered the last 6 matchups between these 2.

3 Unit Wormy Teaser

ATL +7
    NOR +7
    NOR/CIN Over 41
    ARI/KC Over 37

Wormy,BOL on your picks on Sunday I like them except Jax scares me with Bortles and looks like a public dog it seems to me but could be wrong.I will have my picks on Sunday morning and keep up the good work.FYI about 50 miles from me give or take they have 6 inch of snow on the ground but none here or for the Browns game on Sunday.

RX Senior
    Interesting Gravy, are we finally going to see snow in gms? I would think that would be huge for ATL.

Thanks as always buddy. Stay hot!

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL today Wormy

come strong or dont come at all cashflow50's Avatar
    gl today my friend

Following the teaser again...let’s hit it!!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    GL today Wormy
    Longtime Hache! Thanks buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by cashflow50 View Post
    gl today my friend
    This wk was easy to pick a winner, huh? Lol. It's hard to see any of those heavy favs losing. BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    Following the teaser again...let’s hit it!!
    Thanks Mouse. Yes, let's hit this!