Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Chump rattled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave007inVegas View Post
    It’s always funny when the so called “really smart people” make such intelligent responses. LOL

RX Deplorable
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Thanks Joe, your silence speaks volume. A ghost talking about other ghosts lol.
    Do you even know what a 'ghost' is? Or you working off the same retarded dictionary that defines "presidential"
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Joe View Post
    Do you even know what a 'ghost' is? Or you working off the same retarded dictionary that defines "presidential"
    Another one of those “really smart people”, who created this name after his original name was banned. I remember Zit gave you away at first, but you quickly denied being Joe C. for a very long time and maybe still do.

And yes, I know what a ghost is better than you. Every new poster on here is a ghost according to you guys. Wonder what dictionary you use. Lol

Another one of those “really smart people”, who created this name after his original name was banned. I remember Zit gave you away at first, but you quickly denied being Joe C. for a very long time and maybe still do.

And yes, I know what a ghost is better than you. Every new poster on here is a ghost according to you guys. Wonder what dictionary you use. Lol
    Joe Contrarian isn't banned.

http://www.therxforum.com/member.php?u=40904

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Lol, so one part of my post was wrong. Apparently I was correct on everything else or you definitely would have told me.

Lol, so one part of my post was wrong. Apparently I was correct on everything else or you definitely would have told me.

I don't know for sure about the rest, I have my suspicions.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar

RX Wizard
    I don't know for sure about the rest, I have my suspicions.
    Are you saying you don’t remember when Sheriff Joe first posted here? When you let it out that he was the former poster Joe C? Then backtracked your statement probably after Joe messaged you saying not to tell anyone. Of course you remember it. He was ghosting, period.

I dont care he ghosted, but to sit onhere and call others ghosts, when you are one yourself is being a hypocrite. You guys won’t ever admit when you’re wrong so no surprise here.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar
    Are you saying you don’t remember when Sheriff Joe first posted here? When you let it out that he was the former poster Joe C? Then backtracked your statement probably after Joe messaged you saying not to tell anyone. Of course you remember it. He was ghosting, period.

I dont care he ghosted, but to sit onhere and call others ghosts, when you are one yourself is being a hypocrite. You guys won’t ever admit when you’re wrong so no surprise here.
    The things that annoy you.

RX Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Who knows how to push who's buttons again? Once again proving they get everything WRONG.

The biggest idiots around here actually think I'm angry, when all I'm doing is using them for laughs
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    Anyone who thinks poker fraud is a poker millionaire, fratfraud is an economic genius, and liberal losers actually bet thousands of dollars on games and parlays while keeping bad records..., is a FUCKING IDIOT.

Who might that be?
    What's wrong buddy? U seem upset again. Was the long weekend not relaxing? This hurts my heart.

RX Deplorable

Nobody was banned and nobody gave anything away.

But it sure is fun to close your eyes and make believe, isn't it?

Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism

Just because Greenback's pussy gets all wet when Trump talks about immigration doesn't make him Conservative or a Republican. The best way for me to explain Greenbacks as a republican is to liken it to the whole "gender" is a spectrum movement. He identifies as a Man, wants us all to call him a man, but some of us know that he was born with a pussy.

probably after Joe messaged you saying not to tell anyone.
    This never happened. Of course you are wrong yet again.

Are you going to admit you were wrong?

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    What's wrong buddy? U seem upset again. Was the long weekend not relaxing? This hurts my heart.
    If you want to be my shadow, you're going to have to keep up
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

RX Wizard
    This never happened. Of course you are wrong yet again.

Are you going to admit you were wrong?
    Maybe I was wrong about him messaging you, but once he said he wasn’t Joe C, you immediately changed your stance on it so of course most assumed that. He was a ghost, keep denying it and look like an idiot. Not that you guys need help in that category.

Maybe I was wrong about him messaging you, but once he said he wasn’t Joe C, you immediately changed your stance on it so of course most assumed that. He was a ghost, keep denying it and look like an idiot. Not that you guys need help in that category.
    I'm not denying anything, why do you keep putting words in my mouth? I said I dont know for sure but I have my suspicions.

Ass clown. You have turned into a complete douche bag in here