Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Your 18 year old kid comes home, says he's a fag..what do you do?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #26  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    No I don’t have proof but I’m not one saying something is fact, you are. Do you have proof? No you don’t.

    Lol, yep you are a typical Rx Republican

    go downstairs and play with all the other children.

    But hey man, go suck a dick, I don't care. I'm just not going to call you a woman because you say that's what you identify as.


    Also, we are already downstairs. Get that ball sack out of your face and perhaps you will have more of a presence as to where you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #27  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    At the least it is a disorder and I hope they all get help.

    The only people that glorify homosexuality is the Liberal bunch.

    Most religions denounce it, the off hand exception is the Muslims. They sure love their boys.

    I already spoke on the natural order of things.

    So I have things like the Natural Order of things, most non cult religions, Biology, etc. to support what I'm saying. You have Feelings and non supportive argument that goes absolutely nowhere.
    Dude, you have nothing but your opinion and thatís it. Youíre a homophopic and most Republicans on here are. Not a big deal, youíll be ok. And youíre right, I do have feelings, something you donít understand. But thatís normal for Rx Republicans too. Now go away, youíre an idiot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #28  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    But hey man, go suck a dick, I don't care. I'm just not going to call you a woman because you say that's what you identify as.


    Also, we are already downstairs. Get that ball sack out of your face and perhaps you will have more of a presence as to where you are.
    Lol, ever notice all Republicans end up saying these things to other posters when they know they are wrong lol. They all love talking about sucking cock for some reason. Gasman does it a lot too. Words don’t hurt so keep going idiot lol.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #29  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    4,117
    Such a weird thread. Did OP figure out what to do about his son yet? I guess he kicked him out
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    But hey man, go suck a dick, I don't care. I'm just not going to call you a woman because you say that's what you identify as.


    Also, we are already downstairs. Get that ball sack out of your face and perhaps you will have more of a presence as to where you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #31  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Dude, you have nothing but your opinion and that’s it. You’re a homophopic and most Republicans on here are. Not a big deal, you’ll be ok. And you’re right, I do have feelings, something you don’t understand. But that’s normal for Rx Republicans too. Now go away, you’re an idiot.

    I have more than an opinion. I already referenced my supporting FACTS! You are the one stating it's okay for you to suck a dick. And have at it. Doesn't mean I'm going to accept it.

    I have feelings too. We all do. And the popular feeling is that you Love the Cock!

    Go back to your laundry. I'm sure your laundry basket smells like shit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #32  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Wabashwonders will be back.

    That Looney liberal loves to fight.

    He is 1 angry mofo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #33  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Wabashwonders will be back.

    That Looney liberal loves to fight.

    He is 1 angry mofo

    Hopefully his fight is better than his argument. You know damn well his man is holding him saying how Trump is ruining the country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #34  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569
    Wabash Wonders....perfect handle for him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #35  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    Hopefully his fight is better than his argument. You know damn well his man is holding him saying how Trump is ruining the country.
    He hates Republicans.

    He's a 68 year old retiree.

    No bullshit.

    Mentally ill.

    Hates Trump...Hates America.

    Loves to protest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #36  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Believe me.

    He'll be back talking smack

    Lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #37  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by exploited17 View Post
    Such a weird thread. Did OP figure out what to do about his son yet? I guess he kicked him out
    please tell me ...you didn't think that was a serious question.. only trying to troll
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #38  
    RX Local RenoChazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Reno Nevada
    Posts
    15,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Justin Cruise?

    Reno Boring??
    I was guessing this was your dad better known as Trannybacks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #39  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    please tell me ...you didn't think that was a serious question.. only trying to troll
    No, I was mocking him
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #40  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,437
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Lol, spoken like a true Rx Republican


    do you have proof that people are all born heterosexual and only choose to be gay? No you donít, so I stand by my statement that itís an opinion not fact.
    I have plenty of proof. The LGBTQ lobby has been desperately trying to find a biological/genetic connection to homosexuality for decades, and have miserably failed.
    The studies show that there is no genetic connection to homosexuality.

    Homosexuality is a choice, and a bad one at that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #41  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I have plenty of proof. The LGBTQ lobby has been desperately trying to find a biological/genetic connection to homosexuality for decades, and have miserably failed.
    The studies show that there is no genetic connection to homosexuality.

    Homosexuality is a choice, and a bad one at that.
    Well, there is no doubt you know more about homosexuality on here than anyone, so you must be correct.

    Good for you, do you get a prize?

    ive never understood your obsession with this subject, but as an expert Iíll accept your findings.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #42  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,437
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Well, there is no doubt you know more about homosexuality on here than anyone, so you must be correct.

    Good for you, do you get a prize?

    ive never understood your obsession with this subject, but as an expert I’ll accept your findings.
    I'll tell you why I post on the subject, I think the left's normalizing homosexuality, transexuality, and other deviant practices is very harmful to society, and the youth especially.

    The disgusting public school system is pushing homosexuality in kindergartens, it messes with kids' minds.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #43  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    Lol, ever notice all Republicans end up saying these things to other posters when they know they are wrong lol. They all love talking about sucking cock for some reason. Gasman does it a lot too. Words donít hurt so keep going idiot lol.


    Words don't hurt?

    You liberal fags are inconsistent with everything.

    And throw some facts their way and they disappear.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #44  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I'll tell you why I post on the subject, I think the left's normalizing homosexuality, transexuality, and other deviant practices is very harmful to society, and the youth especially.

    The disgusting public school system is pushing homosexuality in kindergartens, it messes with kids' minds.
    Youíve said this numerous times on here in the past and Iím not disagreeing with you, just donít understand how saying it on a forum like this over and over again makes you feel any better. Or maybe it does, but you always seem very upset when talking about the subject. I feel differently about gays than you do but I do agree with your above post. Itís definitely gotten out of hand in the school systems, but there isnít much you can do about it.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #45  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    You’ve said this numerous times on here in the past and I’m not disagreeing with you, just don’t understand how saying it on a forum like this over and over again makes you feel any better. Or maybe it does, but you always seem very upset when talking about the subject. I feel differently about gays than you do but I do agree with your above post. It’s definitely gotten out of hand in the school systems, but there isn’t much you can do about it.
    FesteringZit is a simple minded fool. A text book racist homophobic....Probably a closet faggot himself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #46  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I'll tell you why I post on the subject, I think the left's normalizing homosexuality, transexuality, and other deviant practices is very harmful to society, and the youth especially.

    The disgusting public school system is pushing homosexuality in kindergartens, it messes with kids' minds.
    Go suck your mother's dick...you will probably enjoy it...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #47  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    FesteringZit is a simple minded fool. A text book racist homophobic....Probably a closet faggot himself.
    Ahh, there you go, spoken like true hypocritical homophobic trouble maker. Why don't you throw in the "n" word while you are at it, I am sure it is part of your weak, narrow minded vocabulary.

    Stop while you are behind, you fool no one.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #48  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    5,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    FesteringZit is a simple minded fool. A text book racist homophobic....Probably a closet faggot himself.
    Nah, I disagree. He has issues with gays no doubt, and thatís his right to feel like he does. I think he goes a little overboard sometimes with his feelings about it, but it probably makes him feel better by expressing himself on here. I think Zit is ok, he just gets overheated on here sometimes when the topic is about gays. Not a big deal.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #49  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,270
    I see the poster above you doesn't get irony nor that this is the rubber room...haha. Anyways, I respectfully disagree with you...he is simply spreading hate in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #50  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    278
    Anyone here remember the movie Pyscho?

    In real life Anthony Perkins who played "Norman Bates" was gay. He stayed gay for many years. He revealed that he finally went straight.
    Find out what treatment plan he went on and get the kid help.
    TRENDS? Just remember - that the teams that made those trends, aren't on the field today for this game...
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •