Forum: Community Contests - Find Community / Poster run Contests Here. Please Read Financial transactions warning.

Thread: Survivor Contest Week 11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JOH™ View Post
    That Google Sheet I sent you last year would have avoided a lot of this but you disagreed. Sorry to see this happen.
    I have a hard copy I keep in a notebook, I just copied over the wrong player in the notebook compared to what was used in the spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by kidman232 View Post
    I have a hard copy I keep in a notebook, I just copied over the wrong player in the notebook compared to what was used in the spreadsheet
    Maybe next year. lol

JoH is a smart dude. Spreadsheets can be intimidating to learn, but they make life easier.

Here is a link to all players used. I will continue to update this list and remove those after they are eliminated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Im sorry guys I am just now seeing all this going down as I was tied up with the chiefs game yesterday. Frank did indeed play aj green in both week 5 and week 8. I think there was some confusion on his part about whether lineups still counted when someone didnt submit, I did in fact let him know they did well prior to him doubleing up in week 8. I have tried for years to find some type of platform to run this contest on that is more computer controlled then doing it by hand. With people submitting picks multiple ways, changing lineups throught the week, or just accidently writing down the wrong player in my notebook for someone, errors do occur and I don't always notice them. I try to get everything up as early as possible and hope that if I did miss something, someone else see's it, but we all did not notice this and I don't think Frank himself noticed his mistake or intentionally did it.

The best solution I see is: Frank has to be eliminated, he would have rightfully lost with a 37 score that week taking away aj greens points. Defying should have advanced, but now hes missed multiple weeks. I am going to offer defying a refund out of my own pocket and keep the prize pool at 1000. The contest will continue, and we will only have 3 people active week 17.

It's not fair for you paying out of pocket. I would suggest refund half ($25) to Defying.