Guess who tried running Jews over in LA?

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
This past Friday night, a driver named, hold your breath, Mohamed Mohamed tried running people over near a synagogue yelling derogatory comments. He had a koran on his dashboard. I guess this isn't a hate crime? How come this hasn't been picked up by the major media?

Banned
Tokens
This past Friday night, a driver named, hold your breath, Mohamed Mohamed tried running people over near a synagogue yelling derogatory comments. He had a koran on his dashboard. I guess this isn't a hate crime? How come this hasn't been picked up by the major media?

OMG...are you serious? Well now I have to agree with you that all Muslims are awful...and here I thought they where all super people like those from other religions...or any group for that matter...

I am woke...thanks again.:103631605

Tokens
OMG...are you serious? Well now I have to agree with you that all Muslims are awful...and here I thought they where all super people like those from other religions...or any group for that matter...

I am woke...thanks again.:103631605

Left out the part as to why the media is not screaming about it.

Imagine if it was a white man with a bible doing that at a mosque in LA? It would be headline news, and CNN/MSNBC/LA Times, etc, would be having roundtable discussions for the next week talking about it.

Tokens
Left out the part as to why the media is not screaming about it.

Imagine if it was a white man with a bible doing that at a mosque in LA? It would be headline news, and CNN/MSNBC/LA Times, etc, would be having roundtable discussions for the next week talking about it.

Don't try to address the points he doesn't like to hear; he'll give you crickets again

Banned
Tokens
Thanks a lot for this Trends. Thank you so much. Had to show him attention. face)(*^%

Tokens
Science has proven that the average Scumslims IQ is much lower do to 1500 years of inbreeding, because their prophet mooohummud told them it's ok to fuck and marry your cousins, and so the mindless sheep have been doing it for centuries. It's no wonder they make their women wear garbage bags, and they think drinking camel piss is medicinal.

Tokens
Science has proven that the average Scumslims IQ is much lower do to 1500 years of inbreeding, because their prophet mooohummud told them it's ok to fuck and marry your cousins, and so the mindless sheep have been doing it for centuries. It's no wonder they make their women wear garbage bags, and they think drinking camel piss is medicinal.

Wonder why we have so many Muslim doctors and engineers in the U.S if they are so stupid lol.

Also...wonder what the IQ is for inbred religious loony bible thumping pig fuckers? LOL.

Y'all crack me up. Thanks for the laughs. Later.

Now....bark dogs...bark...

Tokens
Wonder why we have so many Muslim doctors and engineers in the U.S if they are so stupid lol.

Also...wonder what the IQ is for inbred religious loony bible thumping pig fuckers? LOL.

Y'all crack me up. Thanks for the laughs. Later.

Now....bark dogs...bark...

So give us stats on the percentage of Muslim physicians in the US, let me know if you need some help

Tokens
So give us stats on the percentage of Muslim physicians in the US, let me know if you need some help

Don't need help from inferior minds. We had this debate in an older thread. I destroyed many people (all of them republicunt feeble minded clowns) on this topic of Muslims and their level of success in the U.S. Not just Physicians but high paying professions is the point I was making. Look up the stats on how successful they are in the States. Let me know if you need any help. :)

Also, I'm not going to go back and forth with you if you just want to argue like most of the other clowns on here that don't want to admit when they are wrong.

But you were civil and asked a question so I'll reply. You seem to be the one that is insinuating that I'm wrong so you look up the stats on their income levels and success rate. Don't play semantics and stick to Physicians (although there's a lot, I personally know a couple but that's neither here no there)

Not just Muslims but Chinese and Indian immigrants are among the most successful and wealthiest first generation people in America. This is fact.

Didn't mean to be condescending but when you make a snide remark about me needing help you pretty much ask for it.

It's the internet. It's ok. Nothing anybody says on here should bother anybody. But I will respond in the same language that I am spoken to.

Tokens

Wrong. You really are a moron. Inbred?

Tokens
It is because we take the more skilled Asian from their countries. It skews the numbers. Asians are generally on the upper tier of intelligence. More so east Asians. But comment stands

Tokens
It is because we take the more skilled Asian from their countries. It skews the numbers. Asians are generally on the upper tier of intelligence. More so east Asians. But comment stands

I'll concede that. You're right. But that doesn't change the rate at which the Muslims that come in are excelling. Credit must be given where credit is due. Unlike most of the extreme rightys in here I will concede and admit to factual statements.

Good point.

Tokens
Don't need help from inferior minds. We had this debate in an older thread. I destroyed many people (all of them republicunt feeble minded clowns) on this topic of Muslims and their level of success in the U.S. Not just Physicians but high paying professions is the point I was making. Look up the stats on how successful they are in the States. Let me know if you need any help. :)

Also, I'm not going to go back and forth with you if you just want to argue like most of the other clowns on here that don't want to admit when they are wrong.

But you were civil and asked a question so I'll reply. You seem to be the one that is insinuating that I'm wrong so you look up the stats on their income levels and success rate. Don't play semantics and stick to Physicians (although there's a lot, I personally know a couple but that's neither here no there)

Not just Muslims but Chinese and Indian immigrants are among the most successful and wealthiest first generation people in America. This is fact.

Didn't mean to be condescending but when you make a snide remark about me needing help you pretty much ask for it.

It's the internet. It's ok. Nothing anybody says on here should bother anybody. But I will respond in the same language that I am spoken to.

Ahh, it appears we have a poster who gets their feelings hurt and attacks when they are questioned... and you are calling posters with whom you disagree "clowns"? You might be pleasantly surprised that they make up approximately 8-10% of the physicians in the US. Muslims comprise slightly over 1% of the population in the US. Of course if you were informed on the subject before you made your comment, you would have known the stats. The stats actually agree with your original post.

Don't you think it is time you grow up and stop trying to incite long term posters on this site? You might find that you may find the "clown" by looking in your nearest mirror. It's easier to have an honest discussion with someone if you don't start swinging before you speak.

Tokens
The Truth About American Muslims

People like Donald Trump are engaging in the kind of reckless demagoguery that only encourages discrimination and violence against our Muslim neighbors.

By Joshua HollandTwitter

nstead of fearing them—or menacing them with AR-15s outside their mosques—we should be thankful that American Muslims are as successful and well-integrated into our society as they are.
That may seem counterintuitive in the wake of a horrific terror attack by Islamic extremists, but the reality is that terrorism in the United States is exceedingly rare, and there’s no evidence that American Muslims embrace extreme views at a higher rate than Christians or Jews.

There’s a common view that there exists a “Muslim culture,” and that it’s defined by religious leaders in the Middle East. The reality is that Islam’s 1.5 billion adherents around the world are highly diverse. And America’s Muslim community may offer the best evidence that Islam isn’t inherently violent, and doesn’t drive significant numbers of Muslims to terrorism in the absence of other social, economic or political problems.

American Muslims have been described by The Wall Street Journal(somewhat patronizingly) as “role models” for Muslims everywhere. Almost seven in 10 Muslims identify as political moderates or liberals, according to a 2009 survey by Gallup. Multiple surveys have found that, by and large, American Muslims have an optimistic outlook on life in this country, and want to be welcomed into the mainstream.
That’s likely a reflection of their success in America. Lori Peek, a Colorado State University sociologist and author of Behind the Backlash: Muslim Americans After 9/11, told Reuters that studies have found that Muslim immigrants have been among the most successful at integrating into our society. They value education, participate in our politics. It’s believed that America’s Muslim community is the wealthiest in the world, and tend to live in diverse communities. world. According to Pew, 45 percent report making at least $30,000 per year, a higher share than the 36 percent of Americans as a whole. They report owning a business or being self-employed at a higher rate than the general population. Forty percent of Muslim Americans hold a college degree—compared with 29 percent of the population as a whole—and according to Gallup, one in three have a professional job. Muslim women are among the most educated in the country— second only to Jewish women—and work outside the home at the same rate as Muslim men. The gender gap in pay among American Muslims is smaller than that of any other religious group.

Muslim Americans face a steady drumbeat of accusations that they’re a fifth column for terrorist organizations. That’s the logic behind Donald Trump’s outlandish proposal to bar entry of all Muslims into the country, including US citizens who traveled abroad. But do the math. There are somewhere between 3 million and 7 million Muslim Americans in this country. Last week, Syed Rizwan Farook became the 23rd American Muslim to carry out a terror attack in the United States since 9/11. Most of those attacks were unsophisticated—they included one committed with a hatchet and another with an automobile. Over those 14 years, these incidents, heinous as they were, resulted in 64 deaths. That’s 64 out of well over 200,000 murders in the United States during the same period. More than twice as many Americans died in mass shootings in 2014 alone.

According to a database maintained by New America, a DC-based think tank, there have been almost three times as many deadly attacks perpetrated by non-Muslim, homegrown extremists of various stripes over that same period.
A study by UNC Chapel Hill sociologist Charles Kurzman found that, through the end of 2014, another 230 or so Muslims have been implicated in terrorism in some way. But a majority of them were planning to go abroad to join groups like ISIS. (To put that in perspective, it’s estimated that around 3,000 people have made that journey from the European Union over the past few years.) In total, 112 Muslim Americans have been identified as plotting attacks in the United States since 9/11, including Syed Farook. That’s about eight per year, from within a population of millions. And according to Kurzman, “Two-thirds of the domestic plots were disrupted early, with weapons or explosives provided by undercover agents or informants.” Civil libertarians charge that many of those plots were cases in which law enforcement entrapped troubled young peoplewho didn’t know what they were doing.

The context here is important. For years, American Muslims have been told by many Christians—and Jews and “new atheist” types—that Islam is incompatible with Western democracy. Last month, the American Values Survey found that 76 percent of Republicans believe Islam to be “incompatible with the American way of life,” despite the fact that Islam has been part of the fabric of this country since before its founding. At the same time, they’ve been told by Islamic fundamentalists that democracy is incompatible with Islam. And they might well have come to believe that given the discrimination they suffer and the toxic Islamophobia they often see around them. They might have accepted the idea that the West is at war with Islam when we invaded and occupied Afghanistan and Iraq—after all, experts say the invasion of Iraq provided an enormous boost to terrorist groups’ recruitment efforts. And yet with a few scattered exceptions, Muslim Americans have proved both the Islamophobes and the Islamic extremists wrong.

We’re lucky that’s the case. This country has hundreds of thousands of “soft targets”—shopping malls and sporting events and concerts and nightclubs where people gather in large numbers. Getting one’s hands on a gun is easy, even for those on the federal government’s terror watch-list. Instructions for building DIY explosive devices are just a click away on the Internet. If we had a “radicalized” community that was prone to terrorism, we’d be facing frequent terror attacks. But the truth is that you’re far more likely to be struck dead by lightning than killed by terrorists here at home.
The inescapable conclusion to all of this—the only thing that fits the facts—is that Islam poses no problem when its adherents enjoy a modicum of prosperity in a pluralistic society with decent governance. That means that Islam is not a problem—some other factor, or factors, must be fueling Islamic terrorism in countries where it’s a significant threat.

We’re very fortunate that the Islamophobes are wrong. With as many as seven million American Muslims and around 300 million guns in private hands, bloodbaths like last week’s massacre in San Bernardino would be routine if they were right. So let’s take a moment to be thankful for America’s highly successful Muslim community.

INSHALLAH AND AMEN! LOL.

But you don't need articles and news to be enlightened of all this. Some of the poor genes, extreme righty inbreds on here just need to leave their little hick towns and the America to understand this. Sadly they will die believing their ignorant views and never learn anything because they are ignorant and stubborn and hateful AND jealous and angry and.....well I can go on and on but I have better things to do.

Peace.

Tokens
Ahh, it appears we have a poster who gets their feelings hurt and attacks when they are questioned... and you are calling posters with whom you disagree "clowns"? You might be pleasantly surprised that they make up approximately 8-10% of the physicians in the US. Muslims comprise slightly over 1% of the population in the US. Of course if you were informed on the subject before you made your comment, you would have known the stats. The stats actually agree with your original post.

Don't you think it is time you grow up and stop trying to incite long term posters on this site? You might find that you may find the "clown" by looking in your nearest mirror. It's easier to have an honest discussion with someone if you don't start swinging before you speak.

Inciting? Have you read some of the ignorant and racist and trolling comments the extreme rightys make on here? Don't be a hypocrite along with them. I don't see you calling them out when they engage in that behavior. Which is comical especially since they are decades older than me in some cases lol. At least a decade in some cases yet they use juvenile name calling like ass clown etc and always have to get the last word. So you lose credibility on that argument.

As for your stats on doctors in the U.S I already told you to not get all excited about that one point to jump on. It was merely and example. My point was that they are successful and wealthy at an alarming rate. Did you not read that point before posting?

You lose credibility when you aren't objecting. That comment about inciting posters when you are nowhere to be seen when these bitter old poor genes clowns troll and provoke trying to get Liberals banned (they've admitted this, grown old limp dicked extreme rightys) get together and try to troll guys to get them banned. These guys are a decade or more older than they people they gang up on if they learn they aren't sharing their same political viewpoints.

They get a little pushback and the snowflakes cry to mods or get all butthurt. Lol.

Your logic is flawed and so is theirs. I see right through it and won't engage in this circular logic and hypocritical nonsense.

I still have a dick that has bloodflow and am not a saggy old fuck like some of these clowns lol. I'm going to try to refrain from wasting too much time on here especially when all the extreme rightys on here clearly have poor genes and not very educated. It's like bickering with children.

Bye then.

(

Handicapper
Tokens
Do me a favor, if you want to publish propaganda about muslims, dont hijack my thread. I want to know why the major media is not reporting this story as a hate crime. They are not reporting it at all. A somalian muslim immigrant who recently came to the country tried plowing down Jews. This supports limiting immigration from certain countries. By the way, how about posting stats on the number of muslims on public welfare.

Tokens
Wrong. You really are a moron. Inbred?

You're so brainwashed and stupid, you don't even understand basic science.

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

• 70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
  • 67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
  • 64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
  • 63% of Sudanese are inbred.
  • 60% of Iraqis are inbred.
  • 54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
  • 25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
  • In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
  • In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.
Sennels warns that massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’ intelligence, sanity, and health. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)
Below are the consequences of inbreeding:
1. Birth and birth defects:

• 100% increase in the risk of stillbirths.
  • 50% increase in the risk that the child dies during labor.
  • The risk of autosomal recessive genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher.
  • The risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.

2. Physical and mental retardation and illnesses:

• The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of mental and physical retardation and schizophrenic illness.
  • The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness, i.e., insanity.
  • Social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. An academic paper published in the Indian National Science Academy found that “the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies.”
  • Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by 400% among children of cousin marriages.

All of which would explain the following phenomena among Muslims (Source: Nicolai Sennels):

• 1 out of every 3 Somalis are mentally ill.
  • More than 40% of the patients in Denmark‘s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant (i.e., Muslim) background.
  • One-third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen have a “foreign” (i.e., Muslim) background.
  • In Denmark, psychologist Sennels’ native country, “non-Western” immigrants (who are mainly Muslim) are more than 300% more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.
  • In Denmark, Muslim children are grossly overrepresented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education.
  • 64% of school children with Arabic parents in Denmark are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant drop-out rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.
  • The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, “One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.

Muslims’ average lower IQ means a lowered ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking, which would explain why:

• The Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does. In the last 1,200 years years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year.
  • 7 out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.
  • Only 9 Muslims had ever won the Nobel Prize, and 5 of those 9 were for the “Peace Prize.”
  • According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10% of the world average when it comes to scientific research (measured by articles per million inhabitants).

Sennels concludes:
The troubling reality being referred to is the widespread practice of Muslim inbreeding and the birth defects and social ills that it spawns.
The tragic effect of the Left’s control of the boundaries of debate is that any discussion about vital issues such as these marks an individual as an “Islamophobe” and a “racist.”
A person who dares to point at the pathology of inbreeding in the Muslim community is accused of whipping up hatred against Muslim people.
But all of this could not be further from the truth. To fight against inbreeding anywhere is to defend humanity and to defend innocent babies from birth defects….
Let us keep in mind that Muslims are the first — though maybe not the biggest — victims of Islam….
In fact, it is the Left’s callous silence on this issue (and on so many others) that exposes who is truly “anti-Muslim.”

Tokens

So, you are saying that there is no White Privilege here in the US? And that Asians have a much higher privilege than what white people are being accused of having?

Tokens
The Truth About American Muslims

People like Donald Trump are engaging in the kind of reckless demagoguery that only encourages discrimination and violence against our Muslim neighbors.

[FONT=&]By Joshua HollandTwitter

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]nstead of fearing them—or menacing them with AR-15s outside their mosques—we should be thankful that American Muslims are as successful and well-integrated into our society as they are.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]That may seem counterintuitive in the wake of a horrific terror attack by Islamic extremists, but the reality is that terrorism in the United States is exceedingly rare, and there’s no evidence that American Muslims embrace extreme views at a higher rate than Christians or Jews.

There’s a common view that there exists a “Muslim culture,” and that it’s defined by religious leaders in the Middle East. The reality is that Islam’s 1.5 billion adherents around the world are highly diverse. And America’s Muslim community may offer the best evidence that Islam isn’t inherently violent, and doesn’t drive significant numbers of Muslims to terrorism in the absence of other social, economic or political problems.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]American Muslims have been described by The Wall Street Journal(somewhat patronizingly) as “role models” for Muslims everywhere. Almost seven in 10 Muslims identify as political moderates or liberals, according to a 2009 survey by Gallup. Multiple surveys have found that, by and large, American Muslims have an optimistic outlook on life in this country, and want to be welcomed into the mainstream.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]That’s likely a reflection of their success in America. Lori Peek, a Colorado State University sociologist and author of Behind the Backlash: Muslim Americans After 9/11, told Reuters that studies have found that Muslim immigrants have been among the most successful at integrating into our society. They value education, participate in our politics. It’s believed that America’s Muslim community is the wealthiest in the world, and tend to live in diverse communities.[/FONT][FONT=&] world. According to Pew, 45 percent report making at least $30,000 per year, a higher share than the 36 percent of Americans as a whole. They report owning a business or being self-employed at a higher rate than the general population. Forty percent of Muslim Americans hold a college degree—compared with 29 percent of the population as a whole—and according to Gallup, one in three have a professional job. Muslim women are among the most educated in the country— second only to Jewish women—and work outside the home at the same rate as Muslim men. The gender gap in pay among American Muslims is smaller than that of any other religious group.

Muslim Americans face a steady drumbeat of accusations that they’re a fifth column for terrorist organizations. That’s the logic behind Donald Trump’s outlandish proposal to bar entry of all Muslims into the country, including US citizens who traveled abroad. But do the math. There are somewhere between 3 million and 7 million Muslim Americans in this country. Last week, Syed Rizwan Farook became the 23rd American Muslim to carry out a terror attack in the United States since 9/11. Most of those attacks were unsophisticated—they included one committed with a hatchet and another with an automobile. Over those 14 years, these incidents, heinous as they were, resulted in 64 deaths. That’s 64 out of well over 200,000 murders in the United States during the same period. More than twice as many Americans died in mass shootings in 2014 alone.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]According to a database maintained by New America, a DC-based think tank, there have been almost three times as many deadly attacks perpetrated by non-Muslim, homegrown extremists of various stripes over that same period.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]A study by UNC Chapel Hill sociologist Charles Kurzman found that, through the end of 2014, another 230 or so Muslims have been implicated in terrorism in some way. But a majority of them were planning to go abroad to join groups like ISIS. (To put that in perspective, it’s estimated that around 3,000 people have made that journey from the European Union over the past few years.) In total, 112 Muslim Americans have been identified as plotting attacks in the United States since 9/11, including Syed Farook. That’s about eight per year, from within a population of millions. And according to Kurzman, “Two-thirds of the domestic plots were disrupted early, with weapons or explosives provided by undercover agents or informants.” Civil libertarians charge that many of those plots were cases in which law enforcement entrapped troubled young peoplewho didn’t know what they were doing.

The context here is important. For years, American Muslims have been told by many Christians—and Jews and “new atheist” types—that Islam is incompatible with Western democracy. Last month, the American Values Survey found that 76 percent of Republicans believe Islam to be “incompatible with the American way of life,” despite the fact that Islam has been part of the fabric of this country since before its founding. At the same time, they’ve been told by Islamic fundamentalists that democracy is incompatible with Islam. And they might well have come to believe that given the discrimination they suffer and the toxic Islamophobia they often see around them. They might have accepted the idea that the West is at war with Islam when we invaded and occupied Afghanistan and Iraq—after all, experts say the invasion of Iraq provided an enormous boost to terrorist groups’ recruitment efforts. And yet with a few scattered exceptions, Muslim Americans have proved both the Islamophobes and the Islamic extremists wrong.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]We’re lucky that’s the case. This country has hundreds of thousands of “soft targets”—shopping malls and sporting events and concerts and nightclubs where people gather in large numbers. Getting one’s hands on a gun is easy, even for those on the federal government’s terror watch-list. Instructions for building DIY explosive devices are just a click away on the Internet. If we had a “radicalized” community that was prone to terrorism, we’d be facing frequent terror attacks. But the truth is that you’re far more likely to be struck dead by lightning than killed by terrorists here at home.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]The inescapable conclusion to all of this—the only thing that fits the facts—is that Islam poses no problem when its adherents enjoy a modicum of prosperity in a pluralistic society with decent governance. That means that Islam is not a problem—some other factor, or factors, must be fueling Islamic terrorism in countries where it’s a significant threat.

We’re very fortunate that the Islamophobes are wrong. With as many as seven million American Muslims and around 300 million guns in private hands, bloodbaths like last week’s massacre in San Bernardino would be routine if they were right. So let’s take a moment to be thankful for America’s highly successful Muslim community.

INSHALLAH AND AMEN! LOL.

But you don't need articles and news to be enlightened of all this. Some of the poor genes, extreme righty inbreds on here just need to leave their little hick towns and the America to understand this. Sadly they will die believing their ignorant views and never learn anything because they are ignorant and stubborn and hateful AND jealous and angry and.....well I can go on and on but I have better things to do.

Peace.[/FONT]

Since the odds of a black person being shot and/or killed by a cop are even more unlikely than being struck by lightening... so you are also saying since the odds are so great, that its a non-issue.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go789click
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com