Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Undersiege Week 13

  1. #1 Undersiege Week 13 
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Undersiege is 6-4 on the year and up $400. Here is Week 13:

    Steelers -3.5


    Risking $1650 to win $1500


    Quote:


    Now is the time to cash in I'm about to make it a white Christmas up in this bitch. I'll be in Vegas for the divisional round weekend in January. You should come say what's up. “
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  2. #2  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    464
    God is back. Let's goooo! Why'd week 7 get locked? Can't respond to big poo now
     

  3. #3  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Fountain Valey,Ca
    Posts
    5,323
    Already have pitt ml & Patriots ml & Pitt +3.5 on teaser to Cowboys +14.5 GORDEN OUT FOR CHARGERS . Huge loss
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,802
    60%.. that's it... thought he said he's good for 95%...need to get rid of that hook..oh well.. gl on pitt
     

  5. #5  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    464
    NFL 2018 (6-4 +0.40)
    az -1 9.9.18 l -1.1
    pitt e 9.24.18 w +1.00
    oak -1.40 9.30.18 w +1.50
    bal -1.65 10.7.18 l -1.65
    min -10.5 10.14.18 l -1.10
    ne -1.80 10.21.18 w +1.00
    sea +3 10.28.18 w +1.00
    atl +1.5 11.4.18 w +0.50
    ne -2.40 11.4.18 w +0.50
    atl -3 11.18.18 l -1.25
    pit -3.5 12.2

    4-1 last 5 posted good for 80% Who else hits 60% around here...clowns
     

  6. #6  
    RX Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    jamestown
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    60%.. that's it... thought he said he's good for 95%...need to get rid of that hook..oh well.. gl on pitt
    Please show me another poster who's Overall 20-9 68.96% +7.90 in 2 years posting plays at the RX & hitting 75% in 2018???
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Please show me another poster who's Overall 20-9 68.96% +7.90 in 2 years posting plays at the RX & hitting 75% in 2018???
    Please show me someone else besides you and sack of shit sam who cares.
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    rockchester
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    NFL 2018 (6-4 +0.40)
    az -1 9.9.18 l -1.1
    pitt e 9.24.18 w +1.00
    oak -1.40 9.30.18 w +1.50
    bal -1.65 10.7.18 l -1.65
    min -10.5 10.14.18 l -1.10
    ne -1.80 10.21.18 w +1.00
    sea +3 10.28.18 w +1.00
    atl +1.5 11.4.18 w +0.50
    ne -2.40 11.4.18 w +0.50
    atl -3 11.18.18 l -1.25
    pit -3.5 12.2

    4-1 last 5 posted good for 80% Who else hits 60% around here...clowns
    clowns?? ..the only clown i can see...is the one that said he hits at 95%..60% i'll take any day... but 60% is a long way from 95%
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by busterhyman View Post
    clowns?? ..the only clown i can see...is the one that said he hits at 95%..60% i'll take any day... but 60% is a long way from 95%
    Since I am the only one who actually knows the guy here, I give you my take:


    I think Undersiege came here for a couple reasons: to post a good betting record and to get under people's skin.

    Half the time he was trolling and intentionally getting under people's skin. Why did he want to do that? I'm not sure. But he was good at it.


    You can search through his posts if you like and see what I'm talking about. He liked going over the top because he liked triggering people -- about betting and other things. He would intentionally say borderline racist things just to get a response out of guys like Mob, etc. Probably the best example of this: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1114497

    ^^Race-baiting at the beginning of the thread and triggering people like no other

    I took his ridiculous rhetoric as trolling most of the time. I think the "95%" thing was just part of his usual going over the top posting style. I never took it seriously, and I don't think he did either most of the time. He knew saying shit like that riled up his "haters." He got a nice laugh out of how up-in-arms people would get over his posts.

    Unfortunately he isn't here anymore because he went too far in his beef with BAS, and triggered the wrong guy. He needed to reel it in to stay here, and he just couldn't do that.

    At the end of the day, he's a good bettor who has good insight and generally is profitable. People were too bothered by his persona IMO. Don't take the "95%" part too seriously; it's just a talking point to rile up his haters
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Since I am the only one who actually knows the guy here, I give you my take:


    I think Undersiege came here for a couple reasons: to post a good betting record and to get under people's skin.

    Half the time he was trolling and intentionally getting under people's skin. Why did he want to do that? I'm not sure. But he was good at it.


    You can search through his posts if you like and see what I'm talking about. He liked going over the top because he liked triggering people -- about betting and other things. He would intentionally say borderline racist things just to get a response out of guys like Mob, etc. Probably the best example of this: http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1114497

    ^^Race-baiting at the beginning of the thread and triggering people like no other

    I took his ridiculous rhetoric as trolling most of the time. I think the "95%" thing was just part of his usual going over the top posting style. I never took it seriously, and I don't think he did either most of the time. He knew saying shit like that riled up his "haters." He got a nice laugh out of how up-in-arms people would get over his posts.

    Unfortunately he isn't here anymore because he went too far in his beef with BAS, and triggered the wrong guy. He needed to reel it in to stay here, and he just couldn't do that.

    At the end of the day, he's a good bettor who has good insight and generally is profitable. People were too bothered by his persona IMO. Don't take the "95%" part too seriously; it's just a talking point to rile up his haters
    He is a piece of shit just like you are a lying piece of shit. You both want attention and you both get ignored or put to bed as he did. You post his plays(if they even are really his) just to get attention trying to ride his coat tail. You two clowns are one in the same. Fake lying and good for absolutely ZERO here. That's why he is GONE and you are only allowed to post the plays down here in the garbage.
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    He is a piece of shit just like you are a lying piece of shit. You both want attention and you both get ignored or put to bed as he did. You post his plays(if they even are really his) just to get attention trying to ride his coat tail. You two clowns are one in the same. Fake lying and good for absolutely ZERO here. That's why he is GONE and you are only allowed to post the plays down here in the garbage.
    You need to learn how to grieve with his your buddy's death better dude. It's been nonstop craziness from you ever since then.

    You should go check on your bud Mob up in the NBA forum. He won't post his NBA plays because he won't give any handouts? So is he a tout piece of shit now?

    Lol.
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    You need to learn how to grieve with his your buddy's death better dude. It's been nonstop craziness from you ever since then.

    You should go check on your bud Mob up in the NBA forum. He won't post his NBA plays because he won't give any handouts? So is he a tout piece of shit now?

    Lol.
    Your responses have become straight garbage. Since you were exposed for the FAKE lying piece of shit you are you simply don’t have any confidence in your repsponses anymore. Maybe you need to go back to “begging” for good lucks in your threads again?

    LoL
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Exposed? Are you calling BAS a liar now? If you think I'm a liar, then you think he is too.

    I'd tread lightly so you don't get banned again....
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Exposed? Are you calling BAS a liar now? If you think I'm a liar, then you think he is too.

    I'd tread lightly so you don't get banned again....
    I’m not talking about you lying about paying wood. That was only an attempt by you to gain some attention that your little ego craves so much. Did he get his money? No. BAS said wait 5 days. Past 5 days still no payment. You lied, period. BAS is not a lier, you are. And you know good and well I’m talking about you lying about your FAILED tout attempts for a year. So yes you are a lying piece of shit Sam. Also has BAS given you PM privileges yet? No...he knows your a scam as well. Whether it be you FINALLY admitting you are a tout wanna be, you posting sieges plays for attention, you faking payment to gain attention in a situation that didn’t concern you, or your terrible capping skills that get you ZERO attention in the end you end up looking like a fucking dumb fuck. So yea you ARE exposed here loser.
     

  15. #15  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I’m not talking about you lying about paying wood. That was only an attempt by you to gain some attention that your little ego craves so much. Did he get his money? No. BAS said wait 5 days. Past 5 days still no payment. You lied, period. BAS is not a lier, you are. And you know good and well I’m talking about you lying about your FAILED tout attempts for a year. So yes you are a lying piece of shit Sam. Also has BAS given you PM privileges yet? No...he knows your a scam as well. Whether it be you FINALLY admitting you are a tout wanna be, you posting sieges plays for attention, you faking payment to gain attention in a situation that didn’t concern you, or your terrible capping skills that get you ZERO attention in the end you end up looking like a fucking dumb fuck. So yea you ARE exposed here loser.
    BAS confirmed that I attempted to send the money to WS. He saw the transaction info. That case is closed pal. You can ignore it all you want and feed Woodstool/vitterd's made up desperation stories all you want, but I was telling the truth. That's factual, and it bothers you for some strange reason.

    As for the other nonsense, you need to learn how to grieve. You are starting to sound like that delusional asswipe. You called me the best baseball capper at this site, so I'm not sure why the sudden change of heart.

    And you complain about how bad touts are, but now you're asking about the ripoff service called SportsLine? LOL. You can make this shit up.
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    BAS confirmed that I attempted to send the money to WS. He saw the transaction info. That case is closed pal. You can ignore it all you want and feed Woodstool/vitterd's made up desperation stories all you want, but I was telling the truth. That's factual, and it bothers you for some strange reason.

    As for the other nonsense, you need to learn how to grieve. You are starting to sound like that delusional asswipe. You called me the best baseball capper at this site, so I'm not sure why the sudden change of heart.

    And you complain about how bad touts are, but now you're asking about the ripoff service called SportsLine? LOL. You can make this shit up.
    LoL you are WRONG about all of that little guy. Do you know why I was inquiring about sportsline sam? Do you have any idea? No not for the picks buddy. You dont have a clue do you?

    You got involved with wood ONLY for attention and you STIFFED him. You are not a man of your word. You are a lying piece of shit. Period.

    So answer my question why will BAS not give you PM privileges sam? I can answer that, because he KNOWS you are nothing but a SCAM.

    You were EXPOSED little guy, deal with it.
     

  17. #17  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Lol getting a little angry I see. Really sounding like him now.

    SportsLine for what then? The info? That's even worse.

    I stiffed WoodStool? No one on this forum agrees with that. Your buddy Willie came in and said WoodStool should've said nothing but thank you to me. Do you disagree with that?

    I "stiffed" WoodStool
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  18. #18  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Dude you are a lying piece of shit, period. Everyone here knows it. Who is coming to speak up for you sam? Where are they? Not here clown. I’m just glad you admitted you were a lying piece of shit finally.
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Dude you are a lying piece of shit, period. Everyone here knows it. Who is coming to speak up for you sam? Where are they? Not here clown. I’m just glad you admitted you were a lying piece of shit finally.

    So why is everyone piling it on WoodStool then? People were rooting for that guy to get stiffed LOL


    He's not coming back dude; gotta live with it
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  20. #20  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Keep begging for “good lucks” in your threads sam. Hahaha what sad loser does that? Hahaha and gets ZERO attention hahaha
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Gotta move on buddy; he's where he belongs
    Where’s the collusion?
     

  22. #22  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Gotta move on buddy; he's where he belongs
    Are you talking about Tmader? You think its funny to make fun of someone who has passed on? You realize I am not the only one here who he was friends with correct? Do you think you look "cool" saying such stupid shit? I think honestly you were jealous that people here actually paid him attention and you try so hard to get some but get ZERO. Begging for good lucks hahaha what a loser you are.
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Are you talking about Tmader? You think its funny to make fun of someone who has passed on? You realize I am not the only one here who he was friends with correct? Do you think you look "cool" saying such stupid shit? I think honestly you were jealous that people here actually paid him attention and you try so hard to get some but get ZERO. Begging for good lucks hahaha what a loser you are.
    ?

    Where’s the collusion?
     

  24. #24  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,776
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,331
    Lockin this puppy up. Undersiege's play is posted, which was the intention of the thread. No reason to give stock07 another outlet to spew his cyclical crap

    Good luck
    Where’s the collusion?
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •