FBI raids home of Clinton Foundation Whistleblower

Search

Tokens
Ruh Roh - Deep State about to get fucked up - I hope Holder, Rosenstein, Comey, Lynch, Obama, Brennan, Clapper and all the rest of the dirty scumbag pieces of shit all get wrangled up in this.

Meanwhile, the left talks about Manafort meeting with Assange.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Raids Home Of Whistleblower On Clinton Foundation, Lawyer Says

10:30 PM 11/29/2018 | Investigative Group Richard Pollock | Reporter

• The FBI raided the home of a whistleblower who was in possession of documents regarding the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One, according to the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras.
  • The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.
  • The FBI rummaged through Cain’s home for six hours, even after the whistleblower handed over the documents, according to Socarras.
FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.
The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.
“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation)
Sixteen agents arrived at the home of Dennis Nathan Cain, a former FBI contractor, on the morning of Nov. 19 and raided his Union Bridge, Maryland, home, Socarras told TheDCNF.
The raid was permitted by a court order signed on Nov. 15 by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the U.S. District Court for Baltimore and obtained by TheDCNF.
A special agent from the FBI’s Baltimore division, who led the raid, charged that Cain possessed stolen federal property and demanded entry to his private residence, Socarras told TheDCNF.
“On Nov. 19, the FBI conducted court authorized law enforcement activity in the Union Bridge, Maryland area,” bureau spokesman Dave Fitz told TheDCNF. “At this time, we have no further comment.”
Cain informed the agent while he was still at the door that he was a recognized protected whistleblower under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act and that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz recognized his whistleblower status, according to Socarras.
doj_ig_michael_horowitz.jpg
U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

Cain further told the FBI agent the potentially damaging classified information had been properly transmitted to the Senate and House Intelligence committees as permitted under the act, Socarras said. The agent immediately directed his agents to begin a sweep of the suburban home, anyway.
Frightened and intimidated, Cain promptly handed over the documents, Socarras told TheDCNF. Yet even after surrendering the information to the FBI, the agents continued to rummage through the home for six hours.
“After asking and getting my approval to do so, DOJ IG Michael Horowitz had a member of his staff physically take Mr. Cain’s classified document disclosure to the House and Senate Intelligence committees,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
“For the bureau to show up at Mr. Cain’s home suggesting that those same documents are stolen federal property, and then proceed to seize copies of the same documents after being told at the house door that he is a legally protected whistleblower who gave them to Congress, is an outrageous disregard of the law,” he continued.
Cain came across the potentially explosive information while working for an FBI contractor, Socarras told TheDCNF.
Cain met with a senior member of Horowitz’s office at a church close to the White House to deliver the documents to the IG, according to Socarras.
Cain sat in a pew with a hoodie and sun glasses, Socarras said. Cain held a double-sealed envelope containing a flash drive with the documents. The IG official met him and, without saying a word, took the pouch over Cain’s shoulder and left.
Hillary_Clinton-e1543546919994.jpg
Former U.S. Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. REUTERS/Joshua Roberts

The law protects whistleblowers who are government contractors and requires the IG to share such potentially damaging information with the attorney general — who at the time was Jeff Sessions.
The two law enforcement officials directed the documents be sent to the Senate and House Intelligence committees for their examination, according to Socarras, who said that a high-level IG official hand-delivered the documents to the the two intelligence committees.
“I cannot believe the Bureau informed the federal magistrate who approved the search warrant that they wanted to search the home of an FBI whistleblower to seize the information that he confidentially disclosed to the IG and Congress,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
The whistleblower act is intended to protect whistleblowers within the intelligence community, which includes the FBI.
“The [intelligence community] is committed to providing its personnel the means to report violations of law,” according to a 2016 intelligence community directive.
“The [whistleblower act] authorizes employees of contractors to take government property and give it to the two intelligence committees confidentially,” Socarras told TheDCNF.
The FBI has yet to talk to Cain’s attorney despite the raid, according to Socarras.
“After the raid, and having received my name and phone number from Mr. Cain as his lawyer, an FBI agent actually called my client directly to discuss his seized electronics,” Socarras told TheDCNF. “Knowingly bypassing the lawyer of a represented client is serious misconduct.”
The Justice Department and the IG both declined to comment.
Follow Richard on Twitter
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@dailycallernewsfoundation.org.

Tokens
Let us not forget that there was an FBI informant who was disclosing information to ROBERT MUELLER (then acting director of the FBI) about the bad RUSSIAN actors trying to infiltrate our Uranium and there was a HUSH ORDER put on said informant by MUELLER which basically allowed the sale of the uranium to go through.

Goodbye Mueller. Starting to understand what the Mueller Special Counsel is all about? My guess is Mueller comes out in the next 48 hours with statements that will attempt to hurt Trump....true or not.

All of his key witnesses have been busts, the latest being Jerome Corsi and Paul Manafort. Papadapolous and Corsi are going to sue Mueller for coercing them to lie while being pressured with jail time, bankruptcy and fucking their lives up in general.

These people are pure evil

Tokens
DtTffznVsAI5oFm.jpg:large

Tokens
Let us not forget who the signers of the Uranium One deal were...all the heads of the Obama Cabinet...including Holder and Rosenstein.

[h=3]Clinton Foundation Donations and Bill Clinton Speaking Fee[/h] Clinton’s role in the Uranium One sale, and the link to the Clinton Foundation, first became an issue in 2015, when news organizations received advance copies of the book “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer, a former fellow at a conservative think tank.
On April 23, 2015, the New York Times wrote about the uranium issue, saying the paper had “built upon” Schweizer’s information.
The Times detailed how the Clinton Foundation had received millions in donations from investors in Uranium One.
The donations from those with ties to Uranium One weren’t publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, even though Hillary Clinton had an agreement with the White House that the foundation would disclose all contributors. Days after the Times story, the foundation acknowledged that it “made mistakes,” saying it had disclosed donations from a Canadian charity, for instance, but not the donors to that charity who were associated with the uranium company.
The Times also wrote that Bill Clinton spoke at a conference in Moscow on June 29, 2010 — which was after the Rosatom-Uranium One merger was announced in June 2010, but before it was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010. The Russian-based Renaissance Capital Group organized the conference and paid Clinton $500,000.
Renaissance Capital has “ties to the Kremlin” and its analysts “talked up Uranium One’s stock, assigning it a ‘buy’ rating and saying in a July 2010 research report that it was ‘the best play’ in the uranium markets,” the Times wrote.
But there is no evidence that the donations or the speaking fee had any influence on the approvals granted by the NRC or the Committee on Foreign Investments.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
Nothing to see here, wait until Tom Arnold and Michael Avenatti expose Trump, now that's news

Whoop whoop whoop

Their ignorance oozes out of their pores

Tokens
Nothing to see here, wait until Tom Arnold and Michael Avenatti expose Trump, now that's news

Whoop whoop whoop

Lol no shit.
They have also had the original FBI informant who was trying to disclose per said info about the Russians and the U1 deal, under protective custody.
Shit is about to get real.

Tokens
The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
I would like to think that raiding the home of Dennis Nathan Cain was a significant
event but being the skeptical old fart that I am I know it's not.

There is a tremendous amount of evidence that Clinton is guilty of numerous crimes yet
she remains unscathed and probably will be so for the rest of her life.

Would I get great joy in seeing her, Holder, Rosenstein, Comey, Lynch, Obama, Brennan,
Clapper and all the usual suspects go to jail? Oh yes I would! But alas I've watched what
we call a justice system spin it's wheels for a long time with no meaningful results.

I am disgusted that the DOJ is corrupt but I have accepted that fact and I am trying to
move on but it's really hard.

Tokens

Whoop whoop whoop

And, the media of course isnt reporting that donations to the Clinton Foundation have dropped almost 60% in 2017 after she lost the election....

And I assume they will drop even further when they file their papers for 2018.

Now... Why all of a sudden are these foreign countries and big businesses not interested in donating to them anymore? (The answer is obvious to those with an IQ above the temperature in Minnesota in February)

Tokens
I disagree...Whitaker, Session, Huber, Gowdy et al....are all fucking tired of the bullshit they've hand to endure the last 11 years.

There will be indictments.

Tokens
Am I the only one who thinks they did that raid to secure the evidence and then say that no such evidence exists?

Rx Normal
Tokens
Am I the only one who thinks they did that raid to secure the evidence and then say that no such evidence exists?

Yep, I don't consider the raid good news at all.

Even with Wray, it's still the Clinton FBI - corrupt to the core.

Tokens
I would like to think that raiding the home of Dennis Nathan Cain was a significant
event but being the skeptical old fart that I am I know it's not.

There is a tremendous amount of evidence that Clinton is guilty of numerous crimes yet
she remains unscathed and probably will be so for the rest of her life.

Would I get great joy in seeing her, Holder, Rosenstein, Comey, Lynch, Obama, Brennan,
Clapper and all the usual suspects go to jail? Oh yes I would! But alas I've watched what
we call a justice system spin it's wheels for a long time with no meaningful results.

I am disgusted that the DOJ is corrupt but I have accepted that fact and I am trying to
move on but it's really hard.
Yep, sounds like the same boat I’m on

Tokens
Think you guys are wrong. This shit is different, the desperation from the left shows it.
I expect Mueller to come out with some outlandish leaks this week even if they're unsubstantiated. Whitaker, Wray, Huber and the SHC are gonna press it. Let's not forget the raid of the Clinton's DNC home office on Arkansas was raided a little less than a year ago with TWO planes filled w files confiscated.

I don't blame your pessimism on this but the judges Trump has appointed are in place. Jeff Flake is stonewalling the last 20 appointees but Trump will get those early in 2019. Why do you think they tried so hard to steal those Senate seats? Now Trump doesn't have to rely on any RINOs fucking things up in the Senate. Joe Manchin is a hero. Thank you Judge Kavanagh.

It is at a boiling point, the left is insane at epic levels.
I think it happens soon.

Tokens
Dont know Joe a dog and pony show I'm sure. I dont think Trump cares hell take the fall if he has too just hope Pence has rhe balls to follow thru

Rx Normal
Tokens
Trump's Master Spooks

Behind the scenes, Trump's spooks are destroying the enemies of the Republic, using astonishing tradecraft. Their assault has been devastating, as REX explains.

by Rex
PsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Mon, December 3, 2018

The corrupt government officials who instructed FBI agents to raid the home of US government whistleblower Dennis Cain on 18 November 2018, must have been confident.

Someone had leaked them valuable information. The ID & address of a key whistleblower and potential star witness, who was storing original
evidence devastating to the Clintons, as well as Bob Mueller, in his home.

The officials had one objective in mind - get the original evidence produced by the whistleblower.

All of it.

And destroy it.

The logic is clear - if the original evidence is destroyed, the prosecution case against the Clintons and their associates is weakened.

Without the original evidence, all the prosecution would have is what they were given - a memory stick of scans and copies.

It would allow the Clintons to challenge the evidence provided, as well as produce (fake) evidence of their own.

So no doubt the crooks behind the raid were jubilant as they learned Cain's house was being raided.

One problem : the crooks were being played.

In my view, what will be revealed is that Cain wasn't the real whistleblower.

He was a decoy.

The real whistleblower, who has ALL the materials in hard copy - and is being protected - is another person, a second whistleblower, as revealed by John Solomon on 'Hannity' on 30 November, 2018.

And who is turning up to Congress, if reports are to be believed, next week.

Whoever ordered the raid was deceived and is now exposed. And if I'm correct, it was by Trump's spooks.

Again.

Trump's Master Spooks

What many still can't accept is that there's a team of military intelligence experts who have been executing a masterful, superb takedown of the Obama/Clinton crew, since Trump was inaugurated.

They operate from the shadows, in silence. And use deception and surprise, to carry out their objectives.

These are not pretend spooks, like the lamentable amateur Pete Strzok, who disclosed the entire Crossfire Hurricane crime by text.

No.

These men and women likely hark from secret intelligence arms of the US military intelligence community, such as the DIA & Defense Clandestine Service.

Most will have honed their tradecraft in actual combat theaters such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria, learning from visionaries such as General Mike Flynn at JSOC. Others will have faced Chinese and Russian adversaries, over many years.

Their expertise extends from deception operations as described above, to counter-intelligence, psyops and misinformation. And much more, we have no knowledge of.

Think of them as a hidden Trump praetorian guard, total patriots who are determined to restore America as a functioning constitutional Republic, if not the shining light on the hill it aspires to be.

Their work has been devastatingly effective, against Obama's goons and the Clinton crime cartel.

Fake News, Real Leaks

Thomas Wictor and Brian Cates were among the first to work out that this group must exist.

Their initial analysis, particularly that of Wictor, focussed on the emergence of a co-ordinated series of 'real leaks of fake news' in early 2017, often anti-Trump, that was swallowed whole by Trump's enemies in the media.

The leaks always had a specific objective : deception, by throwing them out as 'shiny objects', baits and decoys, to Trump's enemies. It has been spectacularly effective, causing chaos and confusion in enemy ranks, as well as creating space for Trump and his patriots, to wreak havoc of their own.

But it's also likely that the spooks were helping then Attorney General Jeff Sessions in his takedown of leakers. Wictor IDd other tradecraft, such as barium meals, where classified documents were marked in subtle ways to identify leakers and leaking networks, distributing and sharing the marked material.

Again, these professionals operate in secret. We will never know who they are. They will never reveal it, either. They're not interested in fame or attention. It's the last thing they want. Which makes them very powerful and strikes fear into Trump's enemies.

This whistleblower raid bears all their hallmarks. Someone fooled the corrupt officials behind the raid, convincing them that the whistleblower Cain, was holding all the evidence in his own house.

No one seems to have questioned whether a protected whistleblower, who had already given the evidence he had to the government on a USB, would keep all the original evidence in his house.

Of course he wouldn't. The evidence would be immediately removed to a safe location.

But those behind the raid are desperate and believed the line they were being spun. They took the bait, hook, line and sinker.
As Trump's spooks knew they would. More on that, below.

But I wanted to quickly point out another example of Trump's spooks at work. What is it?

Q

This is controversial, but in my opinion, the Q phenomenon is likely the work of Trump's spooks. Whatever you may think of it, to me it's one of the most spectacular psyops campaigns ever conducted. With Q, millions of people are far more aware of the details of SpyGatethan would have been the case, without it.

Q is also a useful vehicle for Trump's master spooks to run disinformation and deception narratives, to confuse and distract Trump's enemies, who no doubt read and analyze the Q posts closely.

Much like Trump's tweets, Q has had a devastating effect, drawing millions of people away from the Fake News, the main artery Obama & Clinton use to spread propaganda and lies. If Q is just a larp, he/she is an absolute genius.

I doubt Q is a larp.

Again, the Obama/Clinton crew have no answer to these tactics.

Back to the Raid: Who Got Played?

Who was behind the raid? Remember, the allegation is that these materials don't just expose the Clintons. They may well implicate Mueller.
Occam's Razor : it makes sense that the raid was instigated by Mueller himself.

Mueller has a direct line into the FBI and partisan media, which is stacked with ex-FBI agents he trained. I've no doubt that Mueller and his allies are behind this raid - and that FBI Director Wray had no idea.

As mentioned above, it's a measure of their desperation and lack of 'smarts', that those behind the raid don't seem to have stopped and questioned the story they were being fed: would a whistleblower really keep all the evidence in his house, after already giving it all to the government on a USB?

Think about it. If you'd given the government a USB storing incendiary evidence against the Clintons, would you leave all the originals in your own house?

No, of course not. You'd move it to a safe location away from your residence, anticipating your house could be raided. Or you'd be advised to, by those protecting you.

The narrative they were being fed should have given the planners of this raid pause. But no, they went ahead anyway. And fell straight into the trap, set by Trump's spooks, who wanted to flush them out and also protect the real evidence and whistleblower.

Game, set, match.

Know Your Enemy

A key reason why Trump's spooks have been so effective is that they understand their enemies, better than their enemies understand themselves.

Take the hapless Obama goons at the DOJ/FBI.

As we have learned from the Strzok/Page texts, the team of corrupted FBI/DOJ officials who were tasked with protecting Clinton & executing Crossfire Hurricane were lazy, arrogant and careless.

They were drunk on power and believed themselves untouchable. As do Obama & Clinton's Fake News army of propagandists.

Ditto, spoiled elitists like Mueller and the clownish James Comey.

Right now many are also desperate, as the walls start crumbling around them.

Trump's spooks are experts, the best in the world at exploiting these situations. It means that their behavior and reactions are very predictable.

They knew full well that these crooks would immediately buy a line about a whistleblower and evidence at his house. And that the same crooks would expose themselves and their loyalists within FBI/DOJ, by ordering the raid.

Which is precisely what I think happened.

Mueller's Catch 22

The Obama & Clinton clean up crew, aka the Mueller SC, are in a world of pain right now.

They are in a classic Catch 22.

If they stop, Obama & Clinton - and all their goons - are exposed. They must keep going, to protect criminals. But to keep going, they must keep creating crimes that don't exist, continue engaging in prosecutorial misconduct and framing innocent citizens.

To protect criminals, they deepen their own criminality.

Trump's Praetorian have them reeling, punching at shadows, as they become snared in a masterful, complex spiders web that is beyond their ability to defeat, or even understand. As this whistleblower decoy proves, once again.

Rather than admiring themselves in the mirror, perhaps Trump's enemies should have spent more time studying ancient texts on strategy and warfare.

POTUS Trump certainly has, especially Sun Tzu's The Art of War. Here's a quote his enemies would be wise to take note of, if they were ever interested in understanding how Trump's master spooks operate:

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

The fate of Trump's enemies is sealed. The day of their reckoning approaches. And when it happens, they will likely have no idea how it happened.

Such is the mastery of the campaign that has been waged against them, since at least 21 January, 2017.

TrumpMueller.jpg

https://quodverum.com/2018/12/337/trump-s-master-spooks.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dghsdabetfhf
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com