Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: sunshine11 no one cares what you have to say here at the Rx. You're a waste.

  1. #1 sunshine11 no one cares what you have to say here at the Rx. You're a waste. 
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,965
    You never have anything positive to add. What's your record in college football this season? Mine is 82-41.
    No contribution except for a talk to yourself fantasy SPAM thread....Lonely, Justin Cruise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,896
    Keep crushing it Greeny!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,081
    I see sunshine11 was banned Greeny
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,965
    Yeah sunshine made that comment and was instantly banned.

    It was quick
    No contribution except for a talk to yourself fantasy SPAM thread....Lonely, Justin Cruise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Yeah sunshine made that comment and was instantly banned.

    It was quick

    Lmfao. Check out Bruce’s hockey thread. He was banned so he made two new names and praised his own posts bahahahhahahahahahhaha.

    Such a comedy show. People legit think people have left this forum for any other reason than shit like this....if you have, then you have your priorities mixed up. Circus shows like this is the real reason why people stop taking this place seriously and leave. Because it reoccurs. The act reoccurs and nothing happens.

    Bruce IMO is a logical reason to leave this forum and people actually have left, unlike the fairytale stories other people here tell. It’s fucking sickening and disgusting and pathetic. I’m glad he’s banned but we all know it’s brief.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Lmfao. Check out Bruce’s hockey thread. He was banned so he made two new names and praised his own posts bahahahhahahahahahhaha.

    Such a comedy show. People legit think people have left this forum for any other reason than shit like this....if you have, then you have your priorities mixed up. Circus shows like this is the real reason why people stop taking this place seriously and leave. Because it reoccurs. The act reoccurs and nothing happens.

    Bruce IMO is a logical reason to leave this forum and people actually have left, unlike the fairytale stories other people here tell. It’s fucking sickening and disgusting and pathetic. I’m glad he’s banned but we all know it’s brief.
    What I have noticed about this place is that after a bet is settled the loser will find a hundred reasons for why they don't have to pay on the bet...This isn't really a gamblers forum more of a degenerates forum. In my simple opinion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,757
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    What I have noticed about this place is that after a bet is settled the loser will find a hundred reasons for why they don't have to pay on the bet...This isn't really a gamblers forum more of a degenerates forum. In my simple opinion.

    Samantha is part of the circus act. No question. Part of the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    Samantha is part of the circus act. No question. Part of the problem.
    Not even just him...JDeuce was here 15 years...loses a $500 bet to me, and never posts again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,757
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Not even just him...JDeuce was here 15 years...loses a $500 bet to me, and never posts again.

    That’s why it’s stupid to make bets with people on a gambling forum when you don’t know them or possibly don’t like them or they don’t like you. It’s irrational to me. I have sports book accounts
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Not even just him...JDeuce was here 15 years...loses a $500 bet to me, and never posts again.
    Sam paid willie to be his only friend here for a little bit and that busted him. He is broke wood plain and simple. He lets his mouth write checks his ass can't cash.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobdeeper7239 View Post
    That’s why it’s stupid to make bets with people on a gambling forum when you don’t know them or possibly don’t like them or they don’t like you. It’s irrational to me. I have sports book accounts
    You're right Mob. All talk then when it's time to actually pay, it's time to run.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX SemiGod
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Auburn WA
    Posts
    12,311
    ​Lmao your nightmare is back. Mob you are a jerk! Making up false lies. You are on vacation next!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    97,965
    What a bunch of losers. All Rubber Room sewer rats.
    No contribution except for a talk to yourself fantasy SPAM thread....Lonely, Justin Cruise.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Don't jinx me Mobdeeper7239's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    18,757
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    ​Lmao your nightmare is back. Mob you are a jerk! Making up false lies. You are on vacation next!



    I have questions to you about VPNs.


    How many names can you actually make through it?


    more to follow
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •