Forum: NFL Football Forum - Sponsored by: WagerWeb - get your 100% bonus here!
Post your picks or discuss anything related to betting NFL football here.

Thread: Wormy Pix Pick of the Week (14)

1. #1 Wormy Pix Pick of the Week (14) 
    RX Senior
    Sorry, but I prob didn’t help anyone last wk w/1 min before kickoff posting. But, DEN performed well, LAC got lucky in primetime, & NYG is definitely on the upside. Only loss was silly LAR/DET over, where DET has serious issues on “O”.

Regular Season POW 8-5, Teasers 9-4, GOY 0-0, Overall 35-26-1 (39-28-1 undocumented).

DAL -3 have been playing extremely well, esp on “D”, since their big win @ PHI 4 wks ago. I capped that gm for PHI, as they owned DAL @ the Link. I was very disappointed in both PHI’s “D” & “O” in that tilt, however I also saw the makings of a great “D” led by rookie Vander Esch. He & Jaylon Smith have solidified this “D” & have even made the much scrutinized DAL secondary look spectacular. PHI is off a ho-hum win against a Mark Sanchez led WAS team on MNF, where they allowed old-man Peterson to run 90 yds on Dirty Sanchez’s first snap @ QB. DAL is off a very impressive win vs NOR where Brees had his worst gm of the yr & that “O” was unable to get anything going. Familiarity should help PHI score more pts than NOR, however DAL is off a long wk & PHI off a short one, while DAL is @ hm where they play much better. In a gm that will almost ensure the NFC East, DAL paced by Vander Esch & Elliott should take this one by 10 or more.

PHI 17
    DAL 27
    5 Units

GL to all & comments are most welcome.

RX Senior
    Honorable Mentions:

1 Unit IND +4 ˝: IND gave away a lot of pts last wk @ JAX, & should be chomping @ the bit for this wk’s matchup. IND should’ve beat HOU in their last tilt, but Frank Reich amazingly went for it on 4thdown in OT, giving HOU great field position to kick the game winning FG. This should be a close gm either way.

1 Unit OAK +10 ˝: Bad spot for PIT here, flying all the way west, w/key injuries on both sides of the ball, w/NE next on tap. Carr has been taking better care of the ball & Gruden is slowly getting this “O” on track.

1 Unit ARI +3: DET has lost all of their “O” weapons, to injury & trade. Now w/what WRs they do have left, are nursing injuries of their own. Losing Christian Kirk for ARI is worrisome, but I feel David Johnson, Fitz, & now relevant RB Chase Edmonds should have enough to help their fairly decent “D” to win this gm SU.

2 Unit Wormy Teaser

IND +17 ˝
    LAC -2
    LAR/CHI Over 38 ˝
    GB +9

Love Dal play. And think the 3 HM's are the right side as well.

BOL!!

BOL on Sunday my friend and hope you are feeling better but you could be here in Ohio where its been high 20's and low 30's for the temps LOL. I cant decide on the POW you have as I think it could go either way and dont forget the Cowboys have had 10 days off for this game.As for you Oakland pick I would tend to agree on that but the Raiders are fricken bad and I just cant put money on them.

Super Moderator
    A Good Head & A Good Heart Are Always A Formidable Combination
    GL today

Go get um Wormy

Quote Originally Posted by uscmd View Post

BOL!!
    Avatar .... Your GF/Wife ..... Nice

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by uscmd View Post

BOL!!
    USC, always appreciate it when you stop by. You looking DAL makes me feel much better! BOL to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    BOL on Sunday my friend and hope you are feeling better but you could be here in Ohio where its been high 20's and low 30's for the temps LOL. I cant decide on the POW you have as I think it could go either way and dont forget the Cowboys have had 10 days off for this game.As for you Oakland pick I would tend to agree on that but the Raiders are fricken bad and I just cant put money on them.
    Thanks buddy! Honolulu is a pretty chilly 70 degrees this morning, so we've got our jackets on! OAK always scary to back, but PIT has been historically awful in this situation. Stay hot up north, my friend!

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by Hache Man View Post
    GL today
    Thanks Hache, let's CASH!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMags View Post
    Avatar .... Your GF/Wife ..... Nice
    Mags, you make me laugh! BOL to you buddy.