Forum: MAIN FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Tomlin lost another game for his team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    Nice fake punt call Mike,cost your team another game and probably the playoffs
    What a ridiculous fake punt call from that yard line at that point in the 4th q.

And why did they flat out stop running the ball in the second half?

dumb dumb dumb

RX Wizard
    agree

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    Steelers are 7-5-1 and next three opponents are

New England Home
    New Orleans Road
    Cincinnatti Home

Very well could come down to the Browns and Ravens matchup in week 17
    Yep, nice call

RX Senior
    So if Pittsburgh doesn't make it to the playoffs, is Tomlin gone?

Banned
    Another prime example of lilwilly being not too bright. Did you even watch the game? Against an offense life the Saints you have to take some chances. If they did punt there Saints still probably score. Even worse, they'd chew the clock and leave Steelers no time for that 1 minute potential game winning drive they had.

Bad call yes but that alone didn't lose them the game and I can understand the case for it. Lilwilly and his small brain has the audacity and idiocy to believe he knows more than a professional NFL coach. Especially after the game lol.

This clown never ceases to amaze me with his stupid opinions.

The 2 huge fumbles were more costly and that's what lost them the game.

Give me a break. Learn football.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by road2perdition View Post
    Another prime example of lilwilly being not too bright. Did you even watch the game? Against an offense life the Saints you have to take some chances. If they did punt there Saints still probably score. Even worse, they'd chew the clock and leave Steelers no time for that 1 minute potential game winning drive they had.

Bad call yes but that alone didn't lose them the game and I can understand the case for it. Lilwilly and his small brain has the audacity and idiocy to believe he knows more than a professional NFL coach. Especially after the game lol.

This clown never ceases to amaze me with his stupid opinions.

The 2 huge fumbles were more costly and that's what lost them the game.

Give me a break. Learn football.
    You are a typical left wing dummy,incredible how stupid you are

And anotha one

RX Local
    He aint going nowhere. You aint firing a black coach. Even if he OJ'd the owner's children, they'd still keep on the payroll.

Guy is a career < .500 coach, but he lucked into Rothlsbrgr and so he got some rings.

RX Junior
    Only coach in the league who puts a man in motion and runs a fake punt. Do you think the motion alerts the Saints that something is up? Only thing dumber was the runner's reaction thinking he made the first down. Undisciplined, selfish, underperformers...pick your label. The Steelers need a major overhaul starting with the coach. Just watch his press conferences...this week's gem, "We made our bed and we are very comfortable sleeping in it." I'm not sure what happens during the week, but the guy gives the team zero contribution on game day.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    He aint going nowhere. You aint firing a black coach. Even if he OJ'd the owner's children, they'd still keep on the payroll.

Guy is a career < .500 coach, but he lucked into Rothlsbrgr and so he got some rings.
    Reality is him and Marvin Lewis both need to be gone.

Well, Marvin should've been gone five years ago. Second-longest tenured head coach in the NFL behind Bill Belichick. 16 years, 0-7 in the playoffs. Unbelievable.

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by azbob View Post
    Only coach in the league who puts a man in motion and runs a fake punt. Do you think the motion alerts the Saints that something is up? Only thing dumber was the runner's reaction thinking he made the first down. Undisciplined, selfish, underperformers...pick your label. The Steelers need a major overhaul starting with the coach. Just watch his press conferences...this week's gem, "We made our bed and we are very comfortable sleeping in it." I'm not sure what happens during the week, but the guy gives the team zero contribution on game day.
    That was incredibly funny.

Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post

Well, Marvin should've been gone five years ago. Second-longest tenured head coach in the NFL behind Bill Belichick. 16 years, 0-7 in the playoffs. Unbelievable.

I remember when Boomer Esiason said on live TV (in reference to Marvin Lewis): "Who does he have pictures of?" I thought that was hilarious.

RX Junior
    Kirby Smart said " WTF was he doing running a fake punt in that situation"

You are a typical left wing dummy,incredible how stupid you are
    Yup

I don't really have much of an issue with the fake punt call. If they convert that the Saints are in deep trouble.

The real issue is the fact that they can't hold on to the ball in critical situations. Fumbles hurt them in the Cleveland tie, the Denver loss and this loss.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post

It's pretty incredible that Marvin Lewis still has a job. I'm somewhat inclined to say he only has a job because he's black, but I think it's more likely he has a job only because the owner is incredibly loyal to him. I can't think of another coach who was this bad for so long and kept his job, but I can think of 1 GM, the Lions Matt Millen and he was white
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

I gotta give Mike Tomlin credit this year

he has not given up on the season

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Props to Tomlin, having a good year. Maybe he's better in the underdog roll
    Free daycare, preschool, college, healthcare, prescriptions, it's all free people. Redirect police funding, navigate away from oil, the Green New deal, pack the SC 😆

RX Local
    Cant say he cost his team much this year. Its unbelievable whats hes accomplished this season. Between that and now knowing what he was able to deal with from AB for so long, hes earned my respect

RX Wizard
    This Tomlin makes me sick,wears a cross like he is a man of faith,he is a Liberal Democrat who supported Hillary,he is FOR killing babies,get's off when a baby is killed,what a fraud of a man he is,he WILL rot in hell

Defender of the Faith JohnnyMac's Avatar
    Duck has a slow release and below-average NFL arm strength.

If Kaepernick has anything left in the tank, he would have to be an upgrade in Pittsburgh over what they have now.

RX Semi-God
    Frank Reich just took Tomlin's soul, he's his son now

that was hilarious
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Frank Reich just took Tomlin's soul, he's his son now

that was hilarious
    We are not all watching the game
    Specifics

RX Semi-God
    Pitt didn't call timeout on 3rd and 18 for indy when indy had the ball at their own 10 with 45 seconds left in the half, Ended up getting the ball back with about 14 seconds left at midfield. And it looked like the reason they didn't call timeout is because Rivers pretended he wanted to hurry up and snap it because they needed to get a play off
    "Forrest Gump is getting his groove on near a beach in Australia. This shit will blow over in a month" - Enfuego on March 12th, 2020 when talking about COVID-19

RX Wizard
    Pitt going to win this game

Pitt going to win this game
    Tomlin trying to blow it. 3rd and 2 and they throw it towards the sideline, go out of bounds to stop the clock north of 2 minute warning when Indy was out of time outs. Then instead of going for 4th and 1 to ice the game from their own 40 they punt. Gotta go there.