Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Walk Away Enflameo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. #76  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Maybe Sam can pick up Enflameo as a client
    "Premium Picks" ...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #77  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    94,966
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    "Premium Picks" ...
    Sam was betting wood stool again.

    I don't think it went down though

    Offshore
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #78  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Sam was betting wood stool again.

    I don't think it went down though

    Offshore
    I saw ScamSam is an idiot. His threads are fucking backpage ghost towns.

    How about that dumbfuck choptalk, I think he is jealous of your success myself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #79  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I saw ScamSam is an idiot. His threads are fucking backpage ghost towns.

    How about that dumbfuck choptalk, I think he is jealous of your success myself.
    U see this new one...he doesn't want to bet me for money...but Underseige wants to bet me off the forum....haha
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #80  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    94,966
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    I saw ScamSam is an idiot. His threads are fucking backpage ghost towns.

    How about that dumbfuck choptalk, I think he is jealous of your success myself.
    Walk away chumptalk

    It's coming

    Lmao
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #81  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    U see this new one...he doesn't want to bet me for money...but Underseige wants to bet me off the forum....haha
    Only way he can get any attention. Literally us 3 are the only one that agknowledges anything the clown says. You ever notice how he tries to jump in and comment in peoples threads and they never respond back to him...lol and his threads look like fukushima ground zero.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #82  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Only way he can get any attention. Literally us 3 are the only one that agknowledges anything the clown says. You ever notice how he tries to jump in and comment in peoples threads and they never respond back to him...lol and his threads look like fukushima ground zero.
    Yes...i have commented on that previously also...he gets either ignored or the thread stops on his comment
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #83  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    94,966
    Bitch boy Enflameo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #84  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    gutter
    Posts
    105
    nothing sadder than a lonely old queen posting to no one during the holidays.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #85  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    gutter
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Fuck off bitch boy
    nice autism, stupid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •