Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

View Poll Results: Moon landing real or fake?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it happened.

45 75.00%
  • No, it was fake.

15 25.00%

Thread: Irrefutable proof moon landing was fake.... and Rx poll for which side you're on.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Devil View Post
    Cliffs notes? Did we land on the moon or not?

Don't have time to read all this.
    Just ignore Road2.

Anyways, note that they made Steph Curry rescind his opinion about NASA not landing on the moon. Then, miraculously, they made Mr. Curry wear "Moon Landing Shoes" which were to be auctioned off.

And who did the Warriors play that night? Yes, that's right. "The HOUSTON Rockets"

Was this around the same time China landed on the moon? Or was it the same day? .... Are they mocking you?

RX Local
    Quote Originally Posted by RunMaker View Post
    Just ignore Road2.

Anyways, note that they made Steph Curry rescind his opinion about NASA not landing on the moon. Then, miraculously, they made Mr. Curry wear "Moon Landing Shoes" which were to be auctioned off.

And who did the Warriors play that night? Yes, that's right. "The HOUSTON Rockets"

Was this around the same time China landed on the moon? Or was it the same day? .... Are they mocking you?
    They're actually mocking guys like you.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    They're actually mocking guys like you.
    Lol. It's the other way around and people like you are too stupid and gullible to even comprehend it. Furthermore, you defend them b/c you have no clue or idea as to what is happening and have been brainwashed.

You're like those dumb European women holding up "Refugees Welcome" signs for the hordes of savages the controlled governments brought in to destroy and replace the native peoples of France and Germany.

RX Local
    Lol. It's the other way around and people like you are too stupid and gullible to even comprehend it. Furthermore, you defend them b/c you have no clue or idea as to what is happening and have been brainwashed.

You're like those dumb European women holding up "Refugees Welcome" signs for the hordes of savages the controlled governments brought in to destroy and replace the native peoples of France and Germany.
    Go watch another youtube video and then tell me who is stupid and gullible haha.
    Welchers are the worst.

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling tatehill2000's Avatar
    Go watch another youtube video and then tell me who is stupid and gullible haha.
    Thats Right!!! How Dare you Educate yourself... you should be a Closedminded Retard like Enfuega!!!

Hahahaha
    I Nominate enfuegas response as biggest jackassed thought of 2019.. should be a lock.
    GOLD is the Money of the KINGS, SILVER is the Money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the Money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the Money of the SLAVES!!!

RX SemiGod
    Excellent video. In a calm and calculated manner he goes over a lot of things and starts from the point of a ((brainwashed American citizen)) .... to eventually getting to the point of calling out the bullshit.

I like Willie. And I honestly believe if he watched this video from the beginning to the end... he would change from a believer in the hoax to a belief in the reality that it was a hoax.

Excellent video. In a calm and calculated manner he goes over a lot of things and starts from the point of a ((brainwashed American citizen)) .... to eventually getting to the point of calling out the bullshit.

I like Willie. And I honestly believe if he watched this video from the beginning to the end... he would change from a believer in the hoax to a belief in the reality that it was a hoax.

RX Local
    Youtube educates Americans.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Senior
    Youtube educates Americans.
    most.... not all

RX SemiGod
    PROOF 20 – The Lunar Lander Testing Vehicles Crashed

60% of the much simpler Lunar Lander testing vehicles crashed (supposedly used by the astronauts to prepare for actually landing the real Lunar Lander) – do you think Armstrong would have been ready to fly an untested and never flown Lunar Lander on the moon after this?

RX SemiGod
    PROOF 21 - Sounds on the Moon

You cannot hear sound in a vacuum and yet sounds were clearly recorded on video while the astronauts were allegedly working on the moon:

RX SemiGod
    PROOF 22 – NASA Orion Admission – Cannot Travel Beyond Val Allen

NASA has now admitted that the Van Allen Radiation Belts (“an area of dangerous radiation”), prevent human travel:

“Radiation like this can harm the guidance systems, onboard computers, or other electronics on Orion . . . Naturally, we have to pass through this dangerous zone [Van Allen Radiation Belts] twice – once up and once back . . . Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we put people through this region of space.”

RX SemiGod
    PROOF 23 – No Heat from Capsule Reentry

YouTuber ThePottersClay made an excellent point. The Command Module, after spending up to 12 days at space, upon reentry at earth, supposedly reached temperatures of 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit. What’s the problem? When the Command Module splashed down into the ocean, there was zero steam.

PROOF 21 - Sounds on the Moon

You cannot hear sound in a vacuum and yet sounds were clearly recorded on video while the astronauts were allegedly working on the moon:

This stupid shit was debunked a long time ago.

"The sound of Alan Bean hammering on the core sample tube, which is external to his space suit, can also be heard.
    "The reason is that the sound vibrations were conducted into his suit with each blow of the hammer, moving on up to his helmet similar, in a way, to sound vibrations on an old style Gramophone.
    "The microphone in Alan Bean's helmet picked up the sound and radioed it back to Mission Control on Earth.
    "So, the vibration from hammering was conducted into the suit and to the helmet and to the microphone.
    "This is an old legend about sound traveling in vacuum and Streetcap1 has just re-published something already explained."

PROOF 23 – No Heat from Capsule Reentry

YouTuber ThePottersClay made an excellent point. The Command Module, after spending up to 12 days at space, upon reentry at earth, supposedly reached temperatures of 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit. What’s the problem? When the Command Module splashed down into the ocean, there was zero steam.

More stupid weak inanity.

Why there was no steam when the command module did a splashdown after reentry?

why?

Follow
    4 answers
    Report Abuse

Answers

Relevance

Best Answer: Several reasons. 1) The Apollo capsules used an ablative heat shield. So it burned away during re-entry taking the hottest parts with it. 2) it had been dangling around in the air underneath a parachute for awhile before hitting the water, so cooled off....... Besides, I've watched videos of a lot of the splashdowns. They hit so hard and knock up so much water how can you say that there isn't any steam? I sure can't.

George Patton 6 years ago

Thumbs up

Thumbs down

Report Abuse
    Comment

Asker's rating

• Why do you think there should be steam?

Remember the point of the heat shield is to protect the occupants. It does this by (among other things) having very low thermal conductivity. Even when it is hot, it won't heat other things rapidly. You would need rapid transfer to produce steam.

Further, the bulk of the shield works by ablation. As the material gets very hot, it falls from the craft, so the hottest material leaves. It's not like you're heating a frying pan on the way down and then sticking it in the ocean.

So the hottest material has already fallen away, the craft has spent about 5 minutes cooling while descending on parachutes, and the material remaining does not have high thermal conductivity.

Big Daddy 6 years ago
      Thumbs up

Thumbs down

Report Abuse
      Comment

• The Apollo TPS was ablative, meaning it was made of a consumable substance that burned and melted slowly. Those processes consumed a great deal of heat, but also created gas and carbon layers chemically that prevented heat from transfering from the superheated shock wave in front of the spacecraft.

After the ablative heat shield had slowed the craft substantially, further aerodynamic braking used drogue parachutes. During this phase of re-entry the spacecraft was subjected to far less aerodynamic heating, and in fact the heat transfer reversed. Any residual heat in the heat shield is carried away by convection into the atmosphere. No part of the spacecraft is dangerously hot at splashdown, except perhaps for the CM RCS jets that have just finished burning off the remainder of the RCS fuel as a pre-landing safing procedure.

Source(s):http://cosmoquest.org/forum/showthread.p...
      ANDRE L 6 years ago
      Thumbs up

Thumbs down

Report Abuse
      Comment

• If it got that hot for very long the astronauts would have been cooked. It did heat up briefly on re-entry, but that was just the ablative shell.
      The Shuttles didn't land all that hot either, nor the Mercury or Gemini spacecraft, or Vostok, Voskhod, or Soyuz.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    More stupid weak inanity.

Why there was no steam when the command module did a splashdown after reentry?

why?

Lol. I don't think you watched the video.

And I don't think your brain is turned on. That little tuna can "pyramid" contraption traveling at over 30,000 mph..... facing temperatures of thousands of degrees ... ha ha. And how did it hold enough oxygen for the duration of the trip? You ever been scuba diving?

Lolz. The whole thing gets more and more preposterous the deeper you dig.

you could calculate the height at which the capsule reaches 2700 F, its speed on decent, the avg air temp on the way down, effect of the sea water... and arrive at a rough estimate of how much steam should be visible, and how long before the capsule could be touched

Imagine a car traveling at 100mph
    ..... now imagine that car traveling at 30,000mph... ha ha ha. Then crashing into the atmosphere.... and withstanding over 2,500 degrees F.... and all in that little tuna can.... ha ha ha.

Steel alloy melts at 1300-1400 degres Celsius, aluminum at 650 degree... that rinky dink tuna can is the most durable contraption of all time!!!

Also, the connection with the parachute would melt off after facing such temperatures.... but it didn't. Hey, no problem.

Amazing technology that we lost... and can't replicate. Lolz.

Lol. I don't think you watched the video.

And I don't think your brain is turned on. That little tuna can "pyramid" contraption traveling at over 30,000 mph..... facing temperatures of thousands of degrees ... ha ha. And how did it hold enough oxygen for the duration of the trip? You ever been scuba diving?

Lolz. The whole thing gets more and more preposterous the deeper you dig.

you could calculate the height at which the capsule reaches 2700 F, its speed on decent, the avg air temp on the way down, effect of the sea water... and arrive at a rough estimate of how much steam should be visible, and how long before the capsule could be touched

Imagine a car traveling at 100mph
    ..... now imagine that car traveling at 30,000mph... ha ha ha. Then crashing into the atmosphere.... and withstanding over 2,500 degrees F.... and all in that little tuna can.... ha ha ha.

Steel alloy melts at 1300-1400 degres Celsius, aluminum at 650 degree... that rinky dink tuna can is the most durable contraption of all time!!!

Also, the connection with the parachute would melt off after facing such temperatures.... but it didn't. Hey, no problem.

Amazing technology that we lost... and can't replicate. Lolz.
    Run maker, I'm curious what level of education you achieved? serious question.

the more you look at both sides and check them off against each other the more NO checks you get
    GO LEAFS GO

RX SemiGod
    Run maker, I'm curious what level of education you achieved? serious question.
    Lol. I would ask you the same question but I fear you're at the same level as Enfuego. Not that that is a bad thing.

RX Local
    Lol. I would ask you the same question but I fear you're at the same level as Enfuego. Not that that is a bad thing.
    I guarantee you, without hesitation, my education level is far superior to yours without any hesitation.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX SemiGod
    PROOF 24 – Fake Earth

There are many of these photographs that evince that the earth was inserted into the photographs. NASA has been re-editing the photos to remove the square boxes. Fortunately, too many people have already recorded their findings.

RX SemiGod
    I guarantee you, without hesitation, my education level is far superior to yours without any hesitation.
    Lol. I already know that is wrong. And although I take you for an idiot that in no way comes into consideration when I consider your education level.

Of course, your idiocy and educational attainment have nothing to do with the discussion at hand. I can understand it is hard to come to grips with the brainwashing we were all subject to.

NASA rocket scientists = really smart people
    Moon hoaxers = not so smart people
    Top 5 post of year nomination

RX Local
    Lol. I already know that is wrong. And although I take you for an idiot that in no way comes into consideration when I consider your education level.

Of course, your idiocy and educational attainment have nothing to do with the discussion at hand. I can understand it is hard to come to grips with the brainwashing we were all subject to.
    You're questioning my intelligence level after asking us to view Youtube videos that you think will somehow bring the posting body here to the conclusion the moon landing is fake. Think about that for a few minutes.
    Welchers are the worst.

RX Local
    PROOF 24 – Fake Earth

There are many of these photographs that evince that the earth was inserted into the photographs. NASA has been re-editing the photos to remove the square boxes. Fortunately, too many people have already recorded their findings.
    Now the photos of earth from space have been doctored? Like, all of them? Got it.
    Welchers are the worst.