Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: For those who say greenbacks donít start shit

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. #51  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    In the main forums?
    Make the bet, you have stated numerous times that you don't believe ill pay if I lose(with exactly 0 proof to this statement). We can test that, so if I don't pay ill be banned, and it will be enforceable by the mods because it was a monetary bet. Wins all away a round.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    That's it.....Turn this place back to a gambling forum.

    No fantasy allowed.

    Good luck
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    RX Local JustinCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    16,786
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    In the main forums?
    Dude just look at his post history like chop said and stop asking stupid questions
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Dude just look at his post history like chop said and stop asking stupid questions
    He only asks stupid questions because it forces the poster to acknowledge him and it gets him the attention he craves...and yes we both fell for it this morning.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    3,796
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCruise View Post
    Dude just look at his post history like chop said and stop asking stupid questions
    Alright I guess I see it more now. I don't think they could/will do anything about it though. Just gotta look the other way.
    Whereís the collusion?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    What?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Looks like no bet.

    Enjoy the games
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    Nah Iím not doing a money bet with you. Itís just bad taste after our past dealings and Iíd rather see you gone than get your money.

    If the GOAT himself were interested in doing a similar bet off the RX, would you?
    You never learn your lesson do you ScamSam...

    And chop what is your pick record here at TheRx? Greenbacks is hands down better than you. No question. The guy post winners Period.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #59  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    You never learn your lesson do you ScamSam...

    And chop what is your pick record here at TheRx? Greenbacks is hands down better than you. No question. The guy post winners Period.
    Chumptalk has no value.

    Another 68 year old bump on a log.

    Last year the Saints lost and he started a thread saying he's never been this sick before.

    LMAO

    Life shattering moment over a sporting event.

    LMAO

    What is a Chumptalk?????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #60  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Bet?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #61  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbacks View Post
    Chumptalk has no value.

    Another 68 year old bump on a log.

    Last year the Saints lost and he started a thread saying he's never been this sick before.

    LMAO

    Life shattering moment over a sporting event.

    LMAO

    What is a Chumptalk?????
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #62  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Make the bet, you have stated numerous times that you don't believe ill pay if I lose(with exactly 0 proof to this statement). We can test that, so if I don't pay ill be banned, and it will be enforceable by the mods because it was a monetary bet. Wins all away a round.
    Be smart wood, Scamsam will only try to scam you again. The mods should have banned that pussy for lying straight to their face.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #63  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Did you see his thread?

    He was basically going to commit suicide over a sporting event.

    68 years old

    Chumptalk
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #64  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Sam is desperate.

    Be careful.

    Looking to be a hero like that fantasyland kid
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #65  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Be smart wood, Scamsam will only try to scam you again. The mods should have banned that pussy for lying straight to their face.
    He now wants me to not bet him but his friend (Underseige) off the forum. Haha...i wonder how that bet will turn out for me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #66  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    32,289
    Quote Originally Posted by StanfordSam View Post
    As long as it stays exclusively in the RR, then you gotta let him run free
    Even in the Rubber Room, this guy has said in threads that I like boys and that I paid poster Mowgli 3K which are both blatant lies.

    When are we going to take action to stop posters from slandering other posters with absolute bullshit?
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #67  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    He now wants me to not bet him but his friend (Underseige) off the forum. Haha...i wonder how that bet will turn out for me.
    Sam and UnderSiege.

    LMAO

    2 junk yard cappers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #68  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    He now wants me to not bet him but his friend (Underseige) off the forum. Haha...i wonder how that bet will turn out for me.
    Pass on that for sure. Just another SCAM attempt by sam. He is always looking for a way to scam someone. Like when he lied TWICE about not filing the fraudulent transaction for the payment he sent. And straight up lying to BAS, bad look there they were pulling hard for him to stiff you I do know that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #69  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Why would he pay for picks when he posts trailer park plays?

    Right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #70  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Pass on that for sure. Just another SCAM attempt by sam. He is always looking for a way to scam someone. Like when he lied TWICE about not filing the fraudulent transaction for the payment he sent. And straight up lying to BAS, bad look there they were pulling hard for him to stiff you I do know that.
    Floozy is here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #71  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Pass on that for sure. Just another SCAM attempt by sam. He is always looking for a way to scam someone. Like when he lied TWICE about not filing the fraudulent transaction for the payment he sent. And straight up lying to BAS, bad look there they were pulling hard for him to stiff you I do know that.
    Why would he pay for picks when he posts Chuck steak picks?

    Right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #72  
    RX Senior stock07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Here and There
    Posts
    2,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Even in the Rubber Room, this guy has said in threads that I like boys and that I paid poster Mowgli 3K which are both blatant lies.

    When are we going to take action to stop posters from slandering other posters with absolute bullshit?
    Go back to sleep.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #73  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stock07 View Post
    Go back to sleep.
    Slander...lol

    But it's okay for posters to stsrt petition threads.

    LMAO

    Deal with it Enflameo
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #74  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The RX Forum
    Posts
    98,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfuego View Post
    Even in the Rubber Room, this guy has said in threads that I like boys and that I paid poster Mowgli 3K which are both blatant lies.

    When are we going to take action to stop posters from slandering other posters with absolute bullshit?
    Petition threads Enflameo.

    Those were okay.

    Right????

    Deal with the criticism cloudy boy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #75  
    RX Local
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    32,289
    This Stock guy is an asshole too. He just stalks Sam all around the board because Sam wants to be a tout but at least the guy doesn't blatantly make up lies about other posters like Green Welcher does.

    What do the mods do about it? Absolutely nothing.

    Look over the last month or so. I haven't responded to Green Vagina once. Not ever. Yet the guy says I like boys and I owe posters money and the RX finds this acceptable?

    Wake the fuck up RX mods.
    Welchers are the worst.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •