Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Go Fund Me for border wall

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post

Proving once again what an asshole he is, and how intellectually dishonest they are, just as dumb as they come

I'm looking out my window and I don't see a crime occurring, using Jim Acosta's liberal logic that means there's no crime happening anywhere (do you think liberals can comprehend my analogy?)

Are they that stupid? Is he that stupid? Does a man so incredibly naive and stupid and biased deserve WH press credentials?

HE'S AN IGNORANT, LYING, SCUMBAG ASSHOLE, and he actually has an audience, pathetic
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Lanquel View Post
    To date there have been 330,000 donations while at same time approx 314,670,000 Americans have avoided this scam

Awesome, because that's some sort of measurement actually valued in libtardville (when it serves their purpose of course)

It's akin to citing exit polls to determine demographics rather than citing actual results, even though exit polls have been proven to be totally unreliable when it matters most. It's all so surreal to me
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

Hi this is Brian Kolfage,

I am the triple-amputee veteran who started the viral Border Wall GoFundMe campaign that the media is trying to destroy by declaring the GoFundMe as over (it's not) or by attacking me personally. Sadly for them, it's only wishful thinking as people are genuinely excited about our shift from "We Fund the Wall" to "We BUILD the Wall" and at an astonishing rate donors like you are choosing to "Opt-in" to our plan to take matters into our own hands and build the wall ourselves!
    The media is trying to discourage donors like you with misleading headlines that our Border Wall GoFundMe has "imploded" (the Daily Beast) and at least a hundred variations of the headline "A GoFundMe Campaign raised $20 Million for a border wall -- now all the funds will be returned." (CNBC)

I guess it is technically true that everyone will get a refund - and this is the critical part they leave out of the headlines - UNLESS they tell GoFundMe that they still want to be a part of our historic project to build a wall on our Southern Border (which you can do by clicking here).

What they don't know is that our numbers show contributors like you are opting-in to the new team/plan at a rate of more than 6-1. What is the Fake News going to do next week when instead of being finished our campaign grows to $22 Million or $25 Million? Sadly, they'll probably just make up more lies or attack me personally. It doesn't matter what they say, the only thing our success depends on is the decision donors like you.

Do you still want to build a wall on our southern border to prevent criminals, drugs, and God knows what else from sneaking into our country?

If you're still with us, you have to tell GoFundMe!

Tell GoFundMe that you still want to contribute 20 towards the building of a wall on our southern border by clicking ***THIS LINK***
    If you would like to make an additional contribution you can do so at the GoFundMe Page or by sending a check to the address listed below.

Thank you and God bless,
    Brian Kolfage
    President, We Build the Wall, Inc.
    Brian Kolfage - We Build The Wall Inc.
    PO Box 131567 , Houston, TX 77219-1567

RX Local
    Wood shoot me your pay pal info.
    I do not have venmo
    OMG DuhhhhhFFFFIIIIINNNNNCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!
    YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER ! ! ! ! LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Wood shoot me your pay pal info.
    I do not have venmo
    make him wait 90 minutes, he'll start threads calling you a stiff and shadow you throughout the forum whining like a little bitch

What a con this is turning into...now he is asking you to contact GoFundMe and ask for your donations not to be returned and go against GoFundMe's policy of returning funds when the goal isnt met...Stumpy is now asking you to fund him and his board of directors. You are simply going to fund a bunch of con-artist scum bags at this point. Like I said he is never going to reach 1 billion but he sure as hell doesn't want to give back 20 plus million dollars and figures since people already donated they aren't going to miss the money anyways and he is going to try his best to put the money in his pocket.

I get Conservatives want a Wall(I full heartedly disagree but I see the rational). This is simply a terrible way to go about it...The government was never going to accept this money nor is Stumpy's group going to get any sort of approval to build a wall themselves(this is laughable that they think they are simply going to construct a wall on our border as private citizens) This is simply a money grab at this point. He will probably play this game for close to a year give some sob story updates of how the government and media are out to get him(us) and then simply let the story fad and try his best to pocket every cent, making it out that the donors want him to keep it(some probably will)...Please stop donating to this garbage I might be Liberal but I know Conservatives are also hard working people and could do a lot better things with their money than this...

Lastly, GasMan my PP is bcsjoe@wi.rr.com. But I still have 0 problem meeting up, could put an end to this Vitturd talk.

Hi this is Brian Kolfage,

I am the triple-amputee veteran who started the viral Border Wall GoFundMe campaign that the media is trying to destroy by declaring the GoFundMe as over (it's not) or by attacking me personally. Sadly for them, it's only wishful thinking as people are genuinely excited about our shift from "We Fund the Wall" to "We BUILD the Wall" and at an astonishing rate donors like you are choosing to "Opt-in" to our plan to take matters into our own hands and build the wall ourselves!
    The media is trying to discourage donors like you with misleading headlines that our Border Wall GoFundMe has "imploded" (the Daily Beast) and at least a hundred variations of the headline "A GoFundMe Campaign raised $20 Million for a border wall -- now all the funds will be returned." (CNBC)

I guess it is technically true that everyone will get a refund - and this is the critical part they leave out of the headlines - UNLESS they tell GoFundMe that they still want to be a part of our historic project to build a wall on our Southern Border (which you can do by clicking here).

What they don't know is that our numbers show contributors like you are opting-in to the new team/plan at a rate of more than 6-1. What is the Fake News going to do next week when instead of being finished our campaign grows to $22 Million or $25 Million? Sadly, they'll probably just make up more lies or attack me personally. It doesn't matter what they say, the only thing our success depends on is the decision donors like you.

Do you still want to build a wall on our southern border to prevent criminals, drugs, and God knows what else from sneaking into our country?

If you're still with us, you have to tell GoFundMe!

Tell GoFundMe that you still want to contribute 20 towards the building of a wall on our southern border by clicking ***THIS LINK***
    If you would like to make an additional contribution you can do so at the GoFundMe Page or by sending a check to the address listed below.

Thank you and God bless,
    Brian Kolfage
    President, We Build the Wall, Inc.
    Brian Kolfage - We Build The Wall Inc.
    PO Box 131567 , Houston, TX 77219-1567

why does anyone find it necessary to attack this guy?

the same people who defend BLM riots and anthem protests

How do wires get that crossed up? What makes them tic? Is it some sort of chemical imbalance?

Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    make him wait 90 minutes, he'll start threads calling you a stiff and shadow you throughout the forum whining like a little bitch
    Are you ever going to give this a rest? Probably a waste of time to even ask...

Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Are you ever going to give this a rest? Probably a waste of time to even ask...
    You should go up to the offshore forum and give your hot takes.

Oh wait....

How do wires get that crossed up? What makes them tic? Is it some sort of chemical imbalance?
    Yes, BLM, started a gofund me for $1 billion dollars. You really think this Stump is going to be allowed to build a wall on our border himself. I am sure David Clarke is getting all the paper work in order. Good Lord give it a rest Willie, no one is going to take away your Conservative membership card if you don't support this...

same people that would attack Kavanaugh too .

Yes, BLM, started a gofund me for $1 billion dollars. You really think this Stump is going to be allowed to build a wall on our border himself. I am sure David Clarke is getting all the paper work in order. Good Lord give it a rest Willie, no one is going to take away your Conservative membership card if you don't support this...
    Private landowners can do whatever they want...

RX Senior
    Private landowners can do whatever they want...
    If you truly believe this, then the wall will never get built. Because many landowners on the border donít want a wall in their backyard and will fight in court if need be. Nice to see you are on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    If you truly believe this, then the wall will never get built. Because many landowners on the border don’t want a wall in their backyard and will fight in court if need be. Nice to see you are on their side.
    We will win....If not there will be a civil war & we will win that way....If Hilliary had won a civil war would have already been going on...

RX Junior
    lol
    Go Patriots

What a con this is turning into...now he is asking you to contact GoFundMe and ask for your donations not to be returned and go against GoFundMe's policy of returning funds when the goal isnt met...Stumpy is now asking you to fund him and his board of directors. You are simply going to fund a bunch of con-artist scum bags at this point. Like I said he is never going to reach 1 billion but he sure as hell doesn't want to give back 20 plus million dollars and figures since people already donated they aren't going to miss the money anyways and he is going to try his best to put the money in his pocket.

I get Conservatives want a Wall(I full heartedly disagree but I see the rational). This is simply a terrible way to go about it...The government was never going to accept this money nor is Stumpy's group going to get any sort of approval to build a wall themselves(this is laughable that they think they are simply going to construct a wall on our border as private citizens) This is simply a money grab at this point. He will probably play this game for close to a year give some sob story updates of how the government and media are out to get him(us) and then simply let the story fad and try his best to pocket every cent, making it out that the donors want him to keep it(some probably will)...Please stop donating to this garbage I might be Liberal but I know Conservatives are also hard working people and could do a lot better things with their money than this...

Lastly, GasMan my PP is bcsjoe@wi.rr.com. But I still have 0 problem meeting up, could put an end to this Vitturd talk.
    Stumpy?......What an asshole u r.......

Stumpy?......What an asshole u r.......
    Yes...triple stump.

RX Junior
    How much longer until Stumpy ends up putting this money into a trust for his kids. He is already starting to make changes on how donations will be directed if they don't meet their 1 billion dollar goal(which they never will but good lord does he want to get his hands on that tens of millions of dollars). That update seemed very fishy to me, as if he just took noticed "Holy shit I have 20 million dollars and counting." The government is never going to take this money and he ain't ever giving it back if he can help it...Ill just say buyer beware...if you want to fund his family go right ahead because by the summer he will have a sob story about how this military man that lost 3 limbs needs the money, he protected you and now he needs you to give him tens of millions of dollars.
    Well it should be little shock that Stumpy's endgame is to take the approx 300,000 email addresses so far submitted and pound them with second-tier marketing scams where the money is not legally refundable.

He has even been doing telemarketing calls to those who shared their phone number and it's reasonable to note he is banking several million for sale of various MAGA trinkets.....key chains, pillow cases, wall posters, electric dildos and butt plugs etc
    donnie trump is just another Nixon.....well that is if Nixon had 4th grade literacy and was 194 lbs overweight

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
    If you are going to let a boarder in, you are going to have to start charging them room and bord. Borders have to realize that if they are going to cross our boarder, they are going to have to pay the price.

Not the first time WS, before you start casting intellectual stones, take a good look in your glass house brah. Again, not the first time so think before you type
    Immigrants both legal and illegal pay massive amounts in taxes.....sales taxes and payroll taxes most notably and they pour billions into federal and state economies with their day to day living expenses.

God Bless the American Economy
    donnie trump is just another Nixon.....well that is if Nixon had 4th grade literacy and was 194 lbs overweight

RX Junior
    Ill be dead by then but what about my grandkids & their kids & their kids.....Thats the trouble people only think of themselves & right now...
    And fun part is most of your kids and subsequent generations will be bilingual, trilingual and happily marrying into Hispanic, Asian and MiddleEastern families and bloodlines.

Plus their skin tones will be a very happy blend of brown, black and white

God Bless America

RX Junior
    Awesome, because that's some sort of measurement actually valued in libtardville (when it serves their purpose of course)

It's akin to citing exit polls to determine demographics rather than citing actual results, even though exit polls have been proven to be totally unreliable when it matters most. It's all so surreal to me
    I imagine that many, many of the societal and other evolutionary changes within our country over past quarter century and coming in the next quarter century are quite surreal to you

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by wabashwonders View Post
    If you truly believe this, then the wall will never get built. Because many landowners on the border don’t want a wall in their backyard and will fight in court if need be. Nice to see you are on their side.
    Astute post. The vast majority of land owners along the southern US border want nothing to do with Tiny's wall.

42% of that stretch is within Texas and represented by US Congressman Will Hurd. He credits his Nov 2018 election win to his very public disdain for any kind of Wall being built on his constituents' land