Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Enjoy the sucker's rally while it lasts boys

  1. #1 Enjoy the sucker's rally while it lasts boys 
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    39
    because it won't. Market's still down thousands since the chimp started screwing with a system he can't understand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    because it won't. Market's still down thousands since the chimp started screwing with a system he can't understand
    Whatever you say Dafinch!
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    64,112
    Haha, like he knows something about anything
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    39
    well well well, looks like I was right,...again

    Funny, the orangutan isn't tweeting about the market sell off today

    INDU:INDDow Jones Industrial Average


    22,562.91USD
    -315.54-1.38%
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    4,628
    How was the Jugband Christmas this year?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Que pasa? festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,799
    Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    because it won't. Market's still down thousands since the chimp started screwing with a system he can't understand
    It's no surprise that a dumb fucker like you is wrong.

    The market is still up 3,000 points since Trump was inaugurated.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7 Usa 
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a HOUSE
    Posts
    10
    Could Pres. TRUMP be god? He stepped up and saved AMERICA EVERY FORIEGN COUNTRY WOULD LUV FOR THIS MAN TO RUN THERE COUNTRY, I MEAN FACE THE FACTS THIS MAN IS 5 steps ahead of any liberal out there! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    14,251
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSE HITS View Post
    Could Pres. TRUMP be god? He stepped up and saved AMERICA EVERY FORIEGN COUNTRY WOULD LUV FOR THIS MAN TO RUN THERE COUNTRY, I MEAN FACE THE FACTS THIS MAN IS 5 steps ahead of any liberal out there! FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
    Welcome.

    Could you be a conservative ghost?

    Nah. Welcome.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,980
    Quote Originally Posted by otter View Post
    well well well, looks like I was right,...again

    Funny, the orangutan isn't tweeting about the market sell off today

    INDU:INDDow Jones Industrial Average


    22,562.91USD
    -315.54-1.38%
    you do understand to be right AGAIN you need to be right ONCE?

    thanks for helping my 401(k) out with your anti-American economic hopes

    you're killing it, Otter ... might be up to $220 in your retirement by now

    23,138.82 +260.37 (1.14%)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    Welcome.

    Could you be a conservative ghost?

    Nah. Welcome.
    Nope, Conservative ghosts do not exist.
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    you do understand to be right AGAIN you need to be right ONCE?

    thanks for helping my 401(k) out with your anti-American economic hopes

    you're killing it, Otter ... might be up to $220 in your retirement by now

    23,138.82 +260.37 (1.14%)
    When has Dafinch ever been right about anything?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    25,721
    Only time Dafinch was right was when he admitted he was a waste of life
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    RX Semi-God
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North of there
    Posts
    25,721
    Oh, and Otter swallows as much as Dafink
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Palo Alto
    Posts
    4,415
    otter

    tter

    tterd

    itterd

    vitterd
    Go Patriots
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,980
    the reason we have otter's in this world is they blindly follow garbage like CNN whose headline today is:

    Stocks try something new for a change: Go up 3 straight days


    good grief you miserable cross-dressing, race-baiting, self-hating freaks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Local roadreeler57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toledo
    Posts
    18,835
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    the reason we have otter's in this world is they blindly follow garbage like CNN whose headline today is:

    Stocks try something new for a change: Go up 3 straight days


    good grief you miserable cross-dressing, race-baiting, self-hating freaks
    They can get away with that because the communist democrat base is dumber than they are....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,980
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    the reason we have otter's in this world is they blindly follow garbage like CNN whose headline today is:

    Stocks try something new for a change: Go up 3 straight days


    good grief you miserable cross-dressing, race-baiting, self-hating freaks
    now, the same tranny that wrote that headline already back at it despite it being 10:45am

    these people are begging for a recession so they can blame trump.... it's bizarroworld to hate your country this much that you want everyone to lose their life savings just to "win" politically

    Stocks fall, giving up earlier gains


    By David Goldman, CNN Business
    Updated 10:44 AM ET, Fri December 28, 2018

    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Junior
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a HOUSE
    Posts
    10
    So A illegal immigrant kills a legal immigrant who does everything right to become a police officer!BUILD THE WALL Obama tried to ruin AMERICA IF LIBERALS JUST USED COMMON SENSE IT WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU AND ME
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Deplorable
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,295
    Progressivism is the bastard child of Marxism
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX Local Acebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    20,204
    How's this working out for you?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Wizard NFLTrends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    10,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebb View Post
    How's this working out for you?
    What else did you expect from a thread started by Dafinch?
    2014 NFL 51-33-1 62.35%
    2013 NFL 61-34 64.21% Finished 6th place in the LVH Supercontest
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    you can't fix Liberal rolltide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    25,980
    and, yes, otter I have enjoyed the 7% suckers rally over the past 9 days. your Arby's 401k should be up to at least $217 by now. congrats! $17 closer to that gender assignment surgery
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Semi-God Coldweather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    26,726
    Trump is making money for the people and making jobs available for them too. The Democrats just

    make shit up and promise free stuff to people that they know they can't deliver! F THEM! Thank you

    Pres Trump! Best POTUS ever!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •