Forum: The Rubber Room - Serious disease and death wishes =automatic ban. No blatant socially taboo racist insults, no obscenely gross pics and ABSOLUTELY NO HARDCORE PORNOGRAPHY.

Thread: Some People think they are Entitled .... So let me just say, NOBODY including Myself is Entitled

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Some People think they are Entitled .... So let me just say, NOBODY including Myself is Entitled 
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    People think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it...

    At one time when I was in their corner ( somewhat ) all is fine ... But because I Don't come to defend them, I'm the enemy.

    Yes there is some truth to what you post about others, but we .... I said WE don't know if it's 100% Truth ...
    So I moved the Soap opera to the rubber room where you continued to blast away. On and on you went, day after day...
    95% of the time just Talking to yourself.

    You were once a good poster, but then things changed, you got weird, you just totally changed and I Still stayed out of it.
    Guess you wanted me to be your "enforcer" , guess you wanted me to Allow you to continue to be disruptive, to turn every thread in the offshore into your Battleground ..... Well I fixed that.

    So the Pony show continued in the RR, and We let you do whatever you wanted to do .... in the mean time, here and there you threw your Darts
    and these people in posts throughout the forums.

    But here you just couldn't help yourself. You had to continue even though nobody really showed up. once in a while someone would pop up
    and that just got your juices going more.

    NOW comes a Day where I was off, some NEW blood comes into one of your threads, you make reports, they don't get deleted right away
    and YOU blame me. Hache man comes in and deletes them for you. OR you say I don't delete your reports. WHATEVER....

    So the guy that Starts trouble in the offshore, the guy that rates the threads of his enemies a 1 star .... YES, it was YOU
    and I have NO need to show you proof. But it's probably going to be the reason that we can the thread rating.

    So now you decide to start a Thread Calling me out .... Calling me Unfair ..... Calling me unprofessional ...

    You're Right... it was UNFAIR that I Didn't BAN You when you started this Crap with the Multiple Posters... It was UNFAIR that I Only Banned you from the Offshore ...... it was UNPROFESSIONAL of Me to Allow you to Slide on a Lot of Stuff you have posted about People

    BUT Now, you have Lost your Only
    avenue on the forum to Call anyone out !

    because if I See Anymore crap from you, You will Slowly Lose Every Sub Forum here at The RX.
    and If I See ANYTHING Over the Top, I won't even wait. Break ANY of the Rules here and you will be Gone.

    Because your disruptive days are Over ...

    and that goes for Anyone else that wants to screw up this Forum .... Including the guy hanging for your Butt, Stock07

    I have said my peace...
     

  2. #2  
    Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    Posts
    63,441
    I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I'll try to behave

    You going to be in Nassau this weekend?
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"
     

  3. #3  
    I'll murder the bum! rush__man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Parts unknown. Weight unknown.
    Posts
    1,154
    This place is more than fair and gives everyone a good amount of rope. When you're asked to back off you just do it and move on.
     

  4. #4  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    People think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it...

    At one time when I was in their corner ( somewhat ) all is fine ... But because I Don't come to defend them, I'm the enemy.

    Yes there is some truth to what you post about others, but we .... I said WE don't know if it's 100% Truth ...
    So I moved the Soap opera to the rubber room where you continued to blast away. On and on you went, day after day...
    95% of the time just Talking to yourself.

    You were once a good poster, but then things changed, you got weird, you just totally changed and I Still stayed out of it.
    Guess you wanted me to be your "enforcer" , guess you wanted me to Allow you to continue to be disruptive, to turn every thread in the offshore into your Battleground ..... Well I fixed that.

    So the Pony show continued in the RR, and We let you do whatever you wanted to do .... in the mean time, here and there you threw your Darts
    and these people in posts throughout the forums.

    But here you just couldn't help yourself. You had to continue even though nobody really showed up. once in a while someone would pop up
    and that just got your juices going more.

    NOW comes a Day where I was off, some NEW blood comes into one of your threads, you make reports, they don't get deleted right away
    and YOU blame me. Hache man comes in and deletes them for you. OR you say I don't delete your reports. WHATEVER....

    So the guy that Starts trouble in the offshore, the guy that rates the threads of his enemies a 1 star .... YES, it was YOU
    and I have NO need to show you proof. But it's probably going to be the reason that we can the thread rating.

    So now you decide to start a Thread Calling me out .... Calling me Unfair ..... Calling me unprofessional ...

    You're Right... it was UNFAIR that I Didn't BAN You when you started this Crap with the Multiple Posters... It was UNFAIR that I Only Banned you from the Offshore ...... it was UNPROFESSIONAL of Me to Allow you to Slide on a Lot of Stuff you have posted about People

    BUT Now, you have Lost your Only
    avenue on the forum to Call anyone out !

    because if I See Anymore crap from you, You will Slowly Lose Every Sub Forum here at The RX.
    and If I See ANYTHING Over the Top, I won't even wait. Break ANY of the Rules here and you will be Gone.

    Because your disruptive days are Over ...

    and that goes for Anyone else that wants to screw up this Forum .... Including the guy hanging for your Butt, Stock07

    I have said my peace...

    Way over the top emotional from someone that is suppose to be a forum moderator not simply a forum poster.
     

  5. #5  
    RX Senior Bruins4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ont.
    Posts
    2,766
    If BAS simply bans without explanation you would be whining about that too.
     

  6. #6  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins4Life View Post
    If BAS simply bans without explanation you would be whining about that too.
    You think what he wrote was necessary for banning GB? Also GB wasn't banned. So it was basically just an emotional rant.

    I think a moderator should simply enforce the rules and start topics, not become part of the circus. I also found it strange that he wouldn't say GB by name but then referred to another poster(Stock07) as his butt buddy. None of that was professional. It was also poorly written with numerous grammatical and spelling errors. A moderator should be held to a higher standard.
     

  7. #7  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    You think what he wrote was necessary for banning GB? Also GB wasn't banned. So it was basically just an emotional rant.

    I think a moderator should simply enforce the rules and start topics, not become part of the circus. I also found it strange that he wouldn't say GB by name but then referred to another poster(Stock07) as his butt buddy. None of that was professional. It was also poorly written with numerous grammatical and spelling errors. A moderator should be held to a higher standard.

    Says the Ghost of the RX
     

  8. #8  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    You think what he wrote was necessary for banning GB? Also GB wasn't banned. So it was basically just an emotional rant.

    I think a moderator should simply enforce the rules and start topics, not become part of the circus. I also found it strange that he wouldn't say GB by name but then referred to another poster(Stock07) as his butt buddy. None of that was professional. It was also poorly written with numerous grammatical and spelling errors. A moderator should be held to a higher standard.
    if I enforced the rules 100% you would be gone
     

  9. #9  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    Says the Ghost of the RX
    Exactly what I am talking about...now because you didn't like what I said you're going to say something stupid. Please tell me what ghost I am. Thanks
     

  10. #10  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    if I enforced the rules 100% you would be gone
    Please tell me whose ghost I am...and banned me if you want...perfectly within your rights and fine by me. Just please don't start making stuff up because you're emotional.
     

  11. #11  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruins4Life View Post
    If BAS simply bans without explanation you would be whining about that too.
    you're right. I will stop explaining and just get rid of the trouble makers

    Thank you
     

  12. #12  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Please tell me whose ghost I am...and banned me if you want...perfectly within your rights and fine by me. Just please don't start making stuff up because you're emotional.
    I'm not emotional at all.

    just tired of being walked on.

    your buddy was warned multiple times, told to keep it down here. but he wouldn't listen

    So you come along and tell me I shouldn't ban someone, not a total ban. just where he was told not to start anything
     

  13. #13  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    you're right. I will stop explaining and just get rid of the trouble makers

    Thank you
    Rough day? Jeesh. I would suggest just taking a breather, or start banning everyone. Either one might make you feel better....
     

  14. #14  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I'm not emotional at all.

    just tired of being walked on.

    your buddy was warned multiple times, told to keep it down here. but he wouldn't listen

    So you come along and tell me I shouldn't ban someone, not a total ban. just where he was told not to start anything
    My buddy? He came into every post I made and mocked my constantly...I just ignored him. Then for whatever reason he 180ed on me. Who cares, it's a forum and he is harmless.

    If you want to ban him that is 100 percent in your right(I couldn't care less), and if you don't enjoy me that's not a problem...what is a problem is you now calling me a ghost. We both know that isn't true and that is why I said you are becoming emotional...
     

  15. #15  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    I have every right to voice my opinion here just like anyone else.
    Especially when he started a thread calling Me out.

    it was also a post to again warn, and tell that person that I'm done letting things slide.
     

  16. #16  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Betallsports,

    See what you start when a moderator says what you said

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1129308

    Act like a professional and leave the emotions at home. I would either like you to tell me whose ghost I am or an apology and we can leave it at that...Thanks.
     

  17. #17  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    You think what he wrote was necessary for banning GB? Also GB wasn't banned. So it was basically just an emotional rant.

    I think a moderator should simply enforce the rules and start topics, not become part of the circus. I also found it strange that he wouldn't say GB by name but then referred to another poster(Stock07) as his butt buddy. None of that was professional. It was also poorly written with numerous grammatical and spelling errors. A moderator should be held to a higher standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Betallsports,

    See what you start when a moderator says what you said

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1129308

    Act like a professional and leave the emotions at home. I would either like you to tell me whose ghost I am or an apology and we can leave it at that...Thanks.
    these posts remind me of someone, almost word for word
     

  18. #18  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    Betallsports,

    See what you start when a moderator says what you said

    http://www.therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=1129308

    Act like a professional and leave the emotions at home. I would either like you to tell me whose ghost I am or an apology and we can leave it at that...Thanks.
    also I don't have to explain myself to you and show you proof

    I'll leave it at that
     

  19. #19  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    also I don't have to explain myself to you and show you proof

    I'll leave it at that
    I would suggest taking a breather for the rest of the night. This whole thread is really crossing a line for a forum moderator.
     

  20. #20  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStool View Post
    I would suggest taking a breather for the rest of the night. This whole thread is really crossing a line for a forum moderator.
    I suggest you drop it and stay out of MY thread

    I don't want you to feel Entitled
     

  21. #21  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Betallsports View Post
    I suggest you drop it and stay out of MY thread

    I don't want you to feel Entitled
    If you didn't want responses couldn't you have just locked the thread? Are we really going to go back and forth on this?

    I simply said I thought the thread was over the top and emotional, I believe if you cool down and read your post again rationally you would agree...

    U then came back at me with calling me a ghost(which you no isn't true) but will once again cause me problems over bets. (ScammerSam is already all over this)

    I am once again sorry about your dog, but WTF gives 2 shits about Greenbacks. Just my opinion and take it for what its worth.
     

  22. #22  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    1,073
    im white privilege
     

  23. #23  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    1,073
    betall i could not do that job.
     

  24. #24  
    Super Moderator Betallsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    96,748
    Quote Originally Posted by the tout View Post
    betall i could not do that job.
    Yeah especially when i don't even make babysitting type of Money
     

  25. #25  
    RX Senior
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    1,073
    woodstool betall is the boss. he can say whatever and however. have u never been part of a group that the boss every now and then has to put their foot down rudely. this happened at a gym I paid to go to. idiots would not put their shit away owner blew up.
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •